O'Neill Honda

Used 888-396-5619
Service 877-461-9591

Service NOT

by from Overland Park, Ks |

After years of trying to Deal with this local honda store I have had many issues with them and will probably not return. It's all about the money/bottom line with them. Customer service is lacking.

O'Neill Honda responded to this review

October 27, 2014

Thank you for communicating to us that there is an issue in the way your service has been handled. Customer service is our top priority at O'Neill Honda and we never want a customer to feel as if their needs have not been met. Could you give my Service Department Manager a call directly as he would really like to find out a few details of what has occurred and address any issues that remain unresolved. His name is Randy Francis and his direct line is (913) 383-4154. If for any reason you are unable to contact him on his direct line you may also call our main line at (913) 648-5400 and ask the receptionist to page him. Shay Scherer Client Concierge Manager

Wonderful Car Buying Experience from O'Neill Honda

by from Overland Park, KS |

We worked with Ryan Grable and Ray Payan to buy our first Honda Odyssey. They were both very professional to work with, and educated us throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend O'Neill and Ray & Ryan to anyone looking to buy or lease a car. Great experience.

O'Neill Honda responded to this review

October 27, 2014

Thank you very much for your review! Ray and Ryan are great to work with. Please let us know how we can continue to assist you in all of your vehicle needs. Shay Scherer Client Concierge Manager

Poor salesperson

by from KC mo |

Poor salesperson. Must be new has know idea how to make a car deal.

junk city

by from kansas |

i used to buy from oneill all the time 25 years ago but they have gotten greedy and the sales manager does not have a problem with selling you a vehicle that will come back on a tow hook the next day or even the same day from serious problems that they know about (bad brakes) they have had several problems all the salespeople seem to be better than you are and try to corral you into financing even if you have cash (do not) buy a used car here you will be treated like garbage after you sign the papers they will sue you for breach of contract after selling you a vehicle they know is junk . this dealer has gone through many changes over the years none of them good for the buyer ( beware) you can get the same car a thousand dollars cheaper anywhere with lower miles in better condition ( BAD DEALER ) slippery and cunning

New Car Purchase

by from Stilwell, KS |

No matter which area dealer you buy from, I do recommend shopping on-line a getting a quote from more than one dealer. We started with O'Neill Honda and was close to closing when other quotes suggest we may be able to get a better purchase price. Once presented and discussed with O'Neill Honda, they were supportive and made us a best offer. We are repeat customers with O'Neill Honda and can speak to their quality service department. Getting the best price is the responsibility of the buyer; however, the overall experience excellent. The features on the new Honda are exciting for quality vehicle.

Easy buying experience, fair prices, great staff!!

by from Ottawa, Kansas |

Fantastic experience...the sale price on the vehicle we bought was great, and I got $1300 more for my trade-in than another dealer had previously offered. Very down to earth salesmen and staff. When you go, ask for Dan Records...he's fantastic! Very helpful and tells you like it is. Jason Dodd does a great job of helping you find the best financing options for your new vehicle. We live an hour away and hadn't bought a car from this dealer since 1969 when it was O'Neill Oldsmobile...apparently we have been missing out, what a great experience! We would absolutely send our friends and family to Dan Records at O'Neill's!

Trustworthy

by from Kansas city,mo |

Very good place! Trustworthy .. I saw them online and i liked a used car that they have and went there to testdrive it. Car was in great condition very clean and have no problems. After that i bought it for me

New CRV

by from Prairie Village, KS |

This is the fourth car we have purchased from O'Neill over a period of 13 years. They were respectful of our time frame, responsive. We ended up with a deal we were comfortable with and love the car. There was no high pressure to buy.

WONDERFUL

by from Overland Park, KS |

We came to buy an Accord or Civic. We noticed online that they had the best selection in the Metro area. We met a sale rep. and he was very nice, and he was the "old goat" of the staff(Dan Records). He said he has been there 2 decades and he was extremely knowledgable and helpful. We received a very fair trade value, and their price was great to begin with. We had shopped the prices online and they had selection and prices. I guess the dealers do not negotiate like the old days, but we did get a small amount of discount, and a full tank of gas! The finance part was great but they were very busy and it did take a while to get everything done. Overall it was our best experience buying a car ever!

Rude and condescending used car salesmen

by from Lenexa, KS |

The used car guy doing the estimate on my 2011 Odyssey was condescending and rude. Reported this to the used car manager and he was just as bad and told me to call the Owner if I was dissatisfied, he will be back on Monday. I called the same day leaving a message for the Owner's administrative assistant. After two days with no response, I called and talked to the Admin assistant, she said she had referred me back to the used car manager and thrown away my information, which she proceeded to tell me she was pulling out of the trash. She proceeded to tell me that the owner won't be back until Thursday, even though I was told by his staff he would be in on Monday. Additionally while we were in the used car office waiting on the estimate, the stench inside the building was unbearable and making us sick. It smelled musty and disgusting. We couldn't wait to leave.