O'Neill Honda

Used 888-396-5619
Service 877-461-9591

Service NOT

by from Overland Park, Ks |

After years of trying to Deal with this local honda store I have had many issues with them and will probably not return. It's all about the money/bottom line with them. Customer service is lacking.

O'Neill Honda responded to this review

October 27, 2014

Thank you for communicating to us that there is an issue in the way your service has been handled. Customer service is our top priority at O'Neill Honda and we never want a customer to feel as if their needs have not been met. Could you give my Service Department Manager a call directly as he would really like to find out a few details of what has occurred and address any issues that remain unresolved. His name is Randy Francis and his direct line is (913) 383-4154. If for any reason you are unable to contact him on his direct line you may also call our main line at (913) 648-5400 and ask the receptionist to page him. Shay Scherer Client Concierge Manager

Replace brake pads

by from Monett, MO |

We took our 2001 Honda Accord in for an oil change and to check a pulling sensation when brakeing. It was determined that we needed new rear brake pads. As it was a heavy day for O'neill that day the work couldn't be completed and the car was not available to drive. O'Neill Honda rented us a car from nearby Hertz Rental. The car was ready the next day by 10:30 AM. This level of service was much appreciated.

A-OK!

by from Lenexa, Kansas |

I had an appointment for an oil change/whatever was needed. I got right in, and was told it would take 45 minutes.........I was out in about 40 minutes and was very satisfied with the level of service! Everyone was cheerful and helpful!!

Regular Service

by from Overland Park, KS. |

I was in for regular service (Oil and filter change). The service was completed very quickly. I didn't have to wait to get my car checked in. The waiting area was nicely set up. I could watch TV if I wanted or there was an area when I could work.

Routine Service

by from Overland Park |

Quick, easy and no pressure to do "additional" work.

Oneill

by from Shawnee, Ks |

The service was excellent. Everyone was very efficient and I spent very little time waiting. The waiting room was very comfortable and internet was even available if I had neede it. I will definitely return.

Routine Service Visit

by from Overland Park, KS |

The service department at O'Neill Honda is a pleasure to deal with from the time I call to make an appointment to the time I pay the bill. People are friendly, keep me informed as to the progress of the service and fully explain the charges to me before I see the cashier. I always leave pleased.

Quality Service

by from Overland Park |

I appreciate the comfortable waiting area while my vehicle is being serviced. The recommended maintenance options were well explained. Service was fast. I'm glad O'Neill is in my neighborhood!

Great Service Experience

by from Overland Park |

This was my first service visit to O'Neill Honda. They handled my service needs professionally and efficiently. They installed new front brakes on my 2006 Accord and they now work great.

Great Service Experience