O'Neill Honda

Used 888-396-5619
Service 877-461-9591

Mitsubishi Outlander

by from Overland Park, Ks |

Description of vehicle on site very misleading. Even the video description gave options this car did not have. From reading other reviews, glad I didn't do business. I informed the dealer Tony...the internet Manager that the item was very misleading. It had no sunroof. They were cloth seats and there is no navigation. What a waste of my time. Don't know how they have been in business as long as they have.

Never contacted me.

by from Carl Junction, MO |

I inquired about a particular vehicle through cars.com

How do you buy a car if you can't test drive it?

by from Independence, Mo |

I went out and looked at a 6 year old S2000 that is apparently is so rare and sought after they treat people like a teenager trying to test drive a new Lamborghini. I stated I was looking at different vehicles to see what I like both new and used to replace my SVT Lightning (witch by the way is a much rarer ,faster and at the time I bought more expensive than this car) when I asked to test drive it I got a dismissive salesmen that said there policy is that all the paperwork has to be filled out and a price agreed upon before you can even test drive the car to see if you want it. So I inquired as to if there was any wiggle room on the price and got a speech about how rare it was and that they where going to make there money on this car. Needless to say I left with a bad taste in my mouth. I do not do business that way I always test drive a car before I even get serious about buying it. I do not like being treated as if I should be gratefully there even wasting there time talking to me. When I bought my truck I left the dealer with no accompaniment and a statement of "we don't want to know what you are going to do to this thing" went for a 40mi round trip to my mechanic and had it for around 2 hours no problem even after I stated I had no intentions of buying it that day (although I end up doing so) that is how all car deals should be. I might just have to wait until the new ST Focus comes out and buy another Ford

Replace brake pads

by from Monett, MO |

We took our 2001 Honda Accord in for an oil change and to check a pulling sensation when brakeing. It was determined that we needed new rear brake pads. As it was a heavy day for O'neill that day the work couldn't be completed and the car was not available to drive. O'Neill Honda rented us a car from nearby Hertz Rental. The car was ready the next day by 10:30 AM. This level of service was much appreciated.

A-OK!

by from Lenexa, Kansas |

I had an appointment for an oil change/whatever was needed. I got right in, and was told it would take 45 minutes.........I was out in about 40 minutes and was very satisfied with the level of service! Everyone was cheerful and helpful!!

Regular Service

by from Overland Park, KS. |

I was in for regular service (Oil and filter change). The service was completed very quickly. I didn't have to wait to get my car checked in. The waiting area was nicely set up. I could watch TV if I wanted or there was an area when I could work.

Routine Service

by from Overland Park |

Quick, easy and no pressure to do "additional" work.

Oneill

by from Shawnee, Ks |

The service was excellent. Everyone was very efficient and I spent very little time waiting. The waiting room was very comfortable and internet was even available if I had neede it. I will definitely return.

Routine Service Visit

by from Overland Park, KS |

The service department at O'Neill Honda is a pleasure to deal with from the time I call to make an appointment to the time I pay the bill. People are friendly, keep me informed as to the progress of the service and fully explain the charges to me before I see the cashier. I always leave pleased.

Quality Service

by from Overland Park |

I appreciate the comfortable waiting area while my vehicle is being serviced. The recommended maintenance options were well explained. Service was fast. I'm glad O'Neill is in my neighborhood!