O'Neill Honda

Used 888-396-5619
Service 877-461-9591

outstanding service department

by from Greenwood, MO |

Outstanding service department with excellent customer service and management. Thank you!!

As always Perfecr Gentlemen

by from Shawnee, Ks |

I purchased my Honda Accord at O'Neil, have all service work done by them and have never regretted the decision. Quaily work and and time management. Thank you

O'Neill Honda responded to this review

October 29, 2011

Thank you very much for your business. I am pleased we continue to offer our customers this top level of service. Please let me know if I can assist you in the future. Thank you Don Dale, Service Manager and Marc Vance, New Car Sales Manager.

Great place to shop

by from leawood, ks |

This was the most enjoyable hassle free transaction I have ever made with a car purchase. from the sales associate to the finance manager and to the service manager they were all very personable, knowledgable and helpful. I can't see any reason why I would shop anyplace else for my next car. I have told all my family, look here 1st.

Incredible prices....

by from Lenexa |

I shopped online from home for a used Accord. I found the best selection and by far the best prices at Oneill Honda. I went in and worked with Tony. I thought I could get them lower on the price (even though they were the best priced online), I was a little disappointed at how little they would negotiate, but they were very knowledgable and the process was very painless. I did get a great car, at a fantastic price without jumping through a bunch of hoops. The finance guy beat my credit union rate, and I let the dealership do my financing. I would recommend this dealer to anyone. The sales process was the fastest I have experienced. They did show me stats of their tremendous success selling Honda's. They really are Nationally ranked, and the largest seller in the area. Overall, great great experience!