University Ford Kia

(4.7) 9 Reviews

600 Julian Carr Street, Durham, NC 27701

Used 919-682-9171

Easiest purchase we ever made

by from Durham, NC |

My husband and I just purchased a KIA Optima. This was the easiest purchase we ever made. Excellent customer service. When my husband told me to show up at the dealership, I really did not want too. I know how long they take, and how frustrating it can be to sit and wait. I did not want a new car that bad. Ric Lanning was our sales person. He was very knowledgeable of the features of the car, and the process of approval. The approval process was quick. I was driving off the lot with my new car in 2 hours. Ric's customer service is top notch. I actually had to call him to ask how to use one of the features. He made himself readily available for me. I like that. Most dealerships when the deal is done, you are forgotten. I've already been notified about my first oil change. WOW, really?? That's my kind of service. I have already referred a couple of friends to go see Ric Lanning at University Kia. I will definitely buy my next car from Ric.

Worth the trip

by from Springfield, Va |

I drove 4 hours to look at a used car at University's dealership. However, before making the trip, I asked several detailed questions and asked for additional photos of the car. Chris Hill was extremely responsive and provided answers to all my questions and the photos I requested, making me more comfortable about making the trip. The car was in great condition and the paperwork and financing took less than an hour. It was the most efficient and easiest car buying process I have ever had. No pressure to buy additional items, so I left in my "new" car fully satisfied with my experience.

Worth the trip

by from Springfield, Va |

soul satisfied cutomer

by from Durham NC |

I feel that the fine gentlemen did their best to make me satisfied with my purchase of a Kia. thankful that they went above and beyond to make the sale and a very happy customer. thank you to Dave Jewell, Jay Holman Jr. and also Joe Billingsley.

Excellent customer service

by from Durham, NC |

I had an issue with my previous Kia but Brant Wilson and his buddy was able to help me and put me in a car that made me happy. I'm already telling all my friends that I know are looking for a new car to go see him at University Kia Ford.

Speedy, simple and professional transaction!

by from Cary, NC |

I walked in on a Friday afternoon, completes all the paper work and picked up my car the next day! The transaction was fair, inventory accurately reflected as the website, communication is fast and efficient. Enjoyed the car so far!

No pressure to buy

by from cary, nc |

Had a great experience buying a 2012 F150. After shopping all over determined it was the best deal and their no pressure customer service was a welcome treat. Larry is the man and I highly recommend him if you are looking for a specific truck.

Great Selection

by from durham, NC |

They had a great selection of cars that fit my need and they responded to my emails quick with the anwsers i needed at the time. showed good interest in my needs and gave great customer service.

Bought and Traded

by from Durham, NC |

I was greeted right at the door by a salesman. He spent time understanding my situation. Mr. Cooke (Transportation Specialist/Sales Mgr) greeted me as well and was extremely nice. I traded in my vehicle and bought another car. My problem occurred when I returned the following day wanting to see about purchasing a new car instead. The salesperson said this couldn't be done and everything was finalized.