University Ford Kia

(4.6) 5 Reviews

601 Willard St, Durham, NC 27701

Excellent customer service

by from Durham, NC |

I had an issue with my previous Kia but Brant Wilson and his buddy was able to help me and put me in a car that made me happy. I'm already telling all my friends that I know are looking for a new car to go see him at University Kia Ford.

Speedy, simple and professional transaction!

by from Cary, NC |

I walked in on a Friday afternoon, completes all the paper work and picked up my car the next day! The transaction was fair, inventory accurately reflected as the website, communication is fast and efficient. Enjoyed the car so far!

No pressure to buy

by from cary, nc |

Had a great experience buying a 2012 F150. After shopping all over determined it was the best deal and their no pressure customer service was a welcome treat. Larry is the man and I highly recommend him if you are looking for a specific truck.

Great Selection

by from durham, NC |

They had a great selection of cars that fit my need and they responded to my emails quick with the anwsers i needed at the time. showed good interest in my needs and gave great customer service.

Bought and Traded

by from Durham, NC |

I was greeted right at the door by a salesman. He spent time understanding my situation. Mr. Cooke (Transportation Specialist/Sales Mgr) greeted me as well and was extremely nice. I traded in my vehicle and bought another car. My problem occurred when I returned the following day wanting to see about purchasing a new car instead. The salesperson said this couldn't be done and everything was finalized.