Findlay Volkswagen

(4.0) 6 Reviews

983 Auto Show Dr, Henderson, NV 89014

The best dealership and staff

by from Henderson, NV |

In the last 5 years we have leased three vehicles from Findlay Volkswagen. Last night, we purchased a van and we could not be happier with our decision. Mike Arthur, the General Sales Manager was just amazing with helping us get the deal we wanted. He gave us service with a smile and made us feel like long time friends instead of just customers. You may think that this is just a plot to get people to buy cars, but he is truly genuine and you can tell he is passionate about his job and keeping his customers happy. Scott Ackerman has been our go-to sales man for the last 3 years. He is always helpful with everything and answers all of our questions. Here's a great example of one of the reasons why I love dealing with him. His commitment to his work is outstanding. His shift was over at 5pm and he waited for us to arrive at 5:45pm to start the process. He stayed until 8pm with us until the transaction was completed and all of our questions were answered. He made sure he set up the blue-tooth and explained the features of our new van to us. Martin Norris, the Finance Director, was also great. He explained our paperwork to us and made sure we understood everything before signing. I recommend Findlay Volkswagen for your next lease or vehicle purchase. You will not regret it. I am a loyal customer and will always purchase or lease our vehicles from Findlay Volkswagen.

Classic example of shady dealer

by from California |

Was towed to dealer by Vw roadside assistance due to vehicle break down, worst experience ever. I am ever so grateful that my 1 year old car broke down and the dealer went out of it way to give me a rental car since they had no loaner cars available... The manager made sure to tell me after I experienced poor service from his dealer, that I was not showing enough appreciation and respect for him paying for a rental car. I did not realize that my warranty concern which resulted in thousands of dollars in work for his dealership was so difficult for them. And after all the lies and poor communication from dealer Vw just wiped there hands clean of it and said the dealer is independlty owned and there failures to provide the high level of service that VW leads it's customers to believe they have when they buy a new car. I would recommend service at desert Vw, and if the back shop can get away with this poor level of service good luck with the "sales men" selling cars. Maybe your car comes with a magic lamp when you buy it.

Good Service

by from Las Vegas nv |

I have owned several VW's and have always had it serviced here. Always been happy.

Happy with my new ride

by from Las Vegas |

I was a little concerned about my credit and whether or not I would get approved. I was surprised to see I. Was able to get approved and now driving my new cae

pros & cons

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The only two things that i did not like at this dealership were: 1. No one could tell me the price of an extended warranty on a used car, even though i repeadly asked over 3 days. 2. I felt that they really "ganged up" on me and pressured me to close the deal. I had 5 people follow me to my car in the parking lot and hover over me to bring my checkbook in when i really wanted to leave and come back Monday morning. They seemed to despirate to sell the car. 3, On the positive side, my salesperson, Clinton, followed up on everything. He got me the big bow, the floormats and the keyring. He also emailed me to see if i was enjoying the car. I'm not sure he needed an entire crew to close me, because an honest, nice guy could do this by himself and be very successful.

Findlay Voklswagen Great Dealer

by from North West LV |

I have purchased 2 Volkswagens from them always a great experience....service in great as-well.....