Sport Durst Automotive Group

4513 Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707

Used 919-489-6531

Great Service

by from Durham, NC |

Ralph of your service department is one of the main reasons I keep returning to Sports Durst. He is always ready to help me and has taken great care of all my cars!!

Good experience

by from Durham, NC |

There was no pressure to go for one particular car. Clayton was patient and listened to our requirements, even after we changed our mind about the type of car we were looking for.

Satisfied customer

by from durham, NC |

From the time we walked in the door it was apleasant experience everyone that we encountered were professional and cordial.

excellent sales experience

by from Durham |

I told AJ what I wanted and he delivered. No haggling no hassles just what I was looking for and what is important to me.

Jarrod McNeil is the best!!!!!

by from Durham,NC |

I went to sports dursts in Durham this past Saturday and I met a salesman by the name of Jarrod McNeil he is the best at what he does. He stayed with me and my fiancÚ from beginning to end through my car buying process. When I first got there I was looking at a used vehicle, but when I left I had a brand new one. He is very dedicated to what he does and I recommend him to anyone who is looking to purchase a car through sports durst.

Just fine i guess..

by from Durham, NC |

They fixed my car quickly (new crank switch) which they said would get my car back running and not cutting off. They also said my check engine light was off but could come back one but didn't tell me a reason why. So it stayed off one day and now back on.

Great Experience Every Time!

by from Durham, NC |

Ralph is always great at customer service! Highly recommend Sport Durst to all my friends and family.

January 4, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us. I am happy to hear that Ralph was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free visit us with any questions or concerns. Sport Durst Automotive Group

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Mr. Charles Pettiford is an asset to your team. Dealing with him made my car buying experience with SDAG a pleasure.

January 4, 2015

Antoine, we appreciate the time it took for you to share your feedback with us. Charles is great with people and he strives to create a positive experience for all of our customers. We would love to work with you again in the future. Sport Durst Automotive Group

Great service and clean facilities

by from Durham, NC |

Service personnel are polite and attentive and take the time to discuss any problem with you. They are also very thorough so that you understand any problem and find a solution. I am very happy with the services provided.

December 10, 2014

Theodore, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Sport Durst Automotive Group team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sport Durst Automotive Group

Robin K Edwards

by from Durham North Carolina |

I always get treated with respect. Mr. Ralph Evans is very helpful and always go out of his ways to be sure the customer is satisfied. I was listing to another person on the telephone while I was waiting to paid and she was so kind to the person on the telephone. When I got ready to leave I asked her for her name and she said her name was Jennifer Rimele. I told her how polite she was over the telephone. I have been doing Customer Service for 38 years at a bank.

December 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Robin. At Sport Durst Automotive Group, we work very hard to provide each of our guests with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to share this value with you. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Sport Durst Automotive Group