Mac Churchill Acura

Service 866-906-6376

Incredible Cars...Impeccable Service

Thanks

by from Fort Worth,Tx |

Came in and worked with Mike and Richie and they did. Very good job of answering all of my questions. Very professional and helpful.

Lisa F.

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

They not only had my car ready within the time frame they committed to, but got it back to me EARLY! Woo hoo :) Harvey was on top of things---thanks!

great service

by from North Fort worth, Texas |

Very good service, service advisor quick to respond to needs of customer, listened well, told customer of problem, parts were ordered, and I should be back to get parts installed this week.

dealership does not follow up with customers well

by from Longview, Texas |

i bought a car it took like 2-3 weeks to get it..everytime i call i get the run around..very unpleased and very unsatified with their service. i would not recommend to anybody.

Mac Churchill Acura responded to this review

March 31, 2015

I am very concerned about your recent discontent with our sales department. We want to make our guests feel at ease during the entire process, and I am sorry that this was not achieved with you. That is not how we intend to do business. I would like the opportunity to discuss the situation with you further and make things right. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. I would like to do whatever possible to help regain your trust in our dealership. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Sharbel Lattouf General Manager slattouf@macchurchill.com

Buying a 2015 RDX

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Mike Weide was very professional and knowledgeable about the RDX. He was very prompt in his response to my initial inquiry and he didn't hesitate to answer any of my questions which made the entire experience pleasant.

Mac Churchill Acura responded to this review

March 31, 2015

Donald, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. At Mac Churchill Acura, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it's encouraging to know that Mike was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing needs. Best, Sharbel Lattouf General Manager slattouf@macchurchill.com

Excellent Customer Service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

The service manager was very very friendly and professional. He explained to me everything in great detail and was. The wait time was just less than an hour for my oral change and tire rotation.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Dallas, TX |

We dealt with Chris McCorbin via the phone and it was a very smooth transaction. I don't think we have ever had a car buying experience go so well. We came up from Austin to get the car and it only took us about an hour at the dealership. Everything was taken care of by Chris before we even arrived.

Great service very helpful

by from Hurst tx |

Tony was very informative and listened to what we needed. He was very professional and we felt very comfortable working with him.

Excellent Sales Team

by from Fort Worth, TX |

It was quick and easy to get in, test drive the exact car we wanted and then go through the purchase process.

Great service; timely repairs!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Keeping service to what was requested. Mitch went out of his way to stay in contact while I was trying to negotiate highway construction detours, and still make sure my vehicle was serviced timely. Kudos!

Great service

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

First of all, I called and spoke with Veron in service department. Told him what was needed. 1. First oil change 2. software update. He was very knowledgeable and ready to get me in. Very courteous young man. Got me in early the next morning. Told me the approx time it would. All went very smoothly.