Mac Churchill Acura

Service 866-906-6376

Incredible Cars...Impeccable Service

Thanks

by from Fort Worth,Tx |

Came in and worked with Mike and Richie and they did. Very good job of answering all of my questions. Very professional and helpful.

David Diamond was terriffic

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I bought a 2010 Acura TSX from David Diamond and I had a great buying experience. I got a beautiful car and I was guided to it by David after he assessed my needs. I am happy and will be back the next time to see David.

2014 RDX

by from North Richland Hills, Texas |

I cme to Mac Churchill Acura and I was happy to be waited on by a professional salesman named David Nguyen. He was knowledgeable and made my buying decision easy through the selection to the signing. I enjoyed the whole process.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I came to Mac Churchill after seeing a car online. We met David Diamond and he got us the one we wanted for what we wanted to spend. I would recommend this place if you are looking for a pre owned car. The process was easy and did not take too long.

Eric was great

by from North Richland hills, Texas |

I bought a 2012 TSX for my Christmas this year. Eric was very knowledgable and did not put me through any back and forth during the negotiation. I am very pleased.

2011 Infiniti G25

by from Fort Worth, texas |

We had a great time buying a car from Jim Haas. He got us the one we wanted and a great deal. He really gets it when it comes to what a customer wants.

Jose was great

by from Addison, Texas |

I came in to Mac Churchill and worked with Jose Quesada on getting into an Acura TSX or TL. He was so knowledgeable and patient and made everything easy I will definitely come back and see him again.

The experience was great.

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

We bought a 2011 Hyundai Sonata from Tim Mosier at Mac Churchill Acura. The car was great and we loved the experience. The Manager Paul got us approved and we are happy in our new pre owned Sonata. Go see Tim!!!!

Mark Smith was great

by from Midland, Texas |

We arrived at Mac Churchill Acura after seeing their website. I go to school in West Texas and needed dependable transportation. Mark Smith was very nice and he got me a great car. I will go see him again next time I am in the market.

Acura TL

by from North Richland Hills, Texas |

John Thompson is a great salesman and is very knowledgable!

Terrible Service Department

by from North Richland Hills, TX |

I was totally 5 star pleased with the lease of my 2015 MDX. Sales and finance was great! The one star is for their service department. When I received a letter from Acura of a software upgrade that was recommended, I had to call three times before getting a service advisor to set the appointment. I was told it would take 1:45 mins. to 2 hours and it took about 6 hours. I was given someone else's paperwork to sign. When I left a message for the service manager to call me so I could give him an opportunity to address my concerns, he didn't call until 7pm the next day and just said, "Sorry I missed your call." I advised him I had called the day before. I had already emailed the GM and Service Director of the dealership since I had not heard from the Service Manager and neither of them responded to me. So, this was my first service experience with this dealership. Certainly not the experience I am used to with other dealerships. The very sad part is that I never got an apology. That tells me they don't care. Very disappointed.