Texas Cars Direct

2718 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX 75234

Used 866-313-4927 Used866-313-4927

Large selection of Mercedes Benz with competitive finance rates and warranties available. Trade-ins welcome.

Most enjoyable, effortless car purchase ever

by from Metro Chicago |

I've been purchasing our personal vehicles on line from all across the country for over a decade. My experience with TexasCarsDirect is the way you hope and dream purchasing a car should be. I dealt with Dewayne. I called within hours of the picture-less listing of the car they had just taken in. Dewayne sent a couple photos from his phone and I secured the car. I flew to Dallas today and they picked me up at the airport. Within minutes the car was brought around for me to test drive. It was close to pristine. Dewayne asked me how I liked it. I mentioned two details that weren't right. He immediately had one of his staff take the car back around and said it would be corrected by the time we finalized the paperwork. It was. You can literally get in and out on the road in 60-90 minutes. These folks are honest and genuinely care about satisfying their customers. I will always check with them first in the future. I can not recommend Dewayne and TexaxCarsDirect more. If you're looking for a great deal and effortless transaction on a luxury pre owned car, this is the best out there. Thanks guys!

Cients are not number, they are actual people

by from Bryan, TX |

We bought a CPO automobile 10 days ago. The facility is little out of way but with the technology available today, anthting can be tracked down. I am sure this dealer has online presence and followers. In my 45 year of experience, this was the first time you buy a car, pay a handsome price but, the salesman refuse to fill up with the gasoline. The logic used was, if we fill all the cars we sell it will cost lots of money. You need to put a profit against that logic. There is zero pressure whic is very good.

Best Car Purchasing process Ever!!

by from Dallas,TX |

This was the best car purchase process I have ever experienced. This is how every car dealership should be. No hassle at all. Everyone was very friendly and answered any questions that I had. Seth was Awesome. He made the process very easy and had superb customer service, I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy a luxury car!!

Didn't completely disclose

by from Dallas, TX |

Easy process, fair pricing. I've bought two cars here. I am, however, disappointed with my last purchase. We're getting a lot of chips on the hood of our Mercedes and the dealer, upon inspection, informed us the car had been repainted. They did not disclose this when we purchased even though we asked a lot of questions about any accidents or damage. They did disclose that they replaced the windshield, but it is definitely wavy and they would not replace it within the one year warranty they have through their windshield repair. I'd go again but would ABSOLUTELY asked a lot of questions.

Texas Cars Direct responded to this review

January 7, 2016

Dear Benz Lover-I am sorry to read about any disappointment you have had with any part of your purchase. I don't know who you are, or which vehicle you purchased, but please reach out to me personally so I can confirm your concerns and take advantage of any potential warranty that you might have. Pete Bulban 972-243-3400.

The way car buying should be!

by from Central TX |

Nothing worse than buying a car. The dealership hustle makes the experience miserable and I find myself entering the dealership hostile and angry, ready for battle. But thanks to Texas Cars Direct, those days are over! Straight pricing, no up sales, quality vehicle and nice people. Who could ask for more? I made the deal over the phone (I live 200 miles away) and asked Adam for the out-the-door price so I could bring a cashiers check. My jaw hit the desk when he gave me the number 20 seconds later. No attempt to sell me anything: "Here's the price, hope you love the car". 5 days later I drove away in. MB S550 and now 2 weeks later cannot believe what a pleasure it was. I'll be back.

Easiest way to buy a quality car!

by from Dallas, TX. |

We are on our third Mercedes from Texas Cars Direct and the quality, the no-hassle, buying process and the selection outshines any other dealer we have ever dealt with. I fully recommend this dealer!

Best car buying experience

by from Dallas, TX |

This is what a car purchase experience should look like. I worked with Seth throughout the entire process and he has been exceptional answering all the questions. Pre-During-Post sales cycle was easy and I feel that I received fair value for my trade in and exceptional price on my dream vehicle. Team at Texas Cars Direct went above and beyond post sale to accommodate me when it came to servicing my car while I was on vacation. Highly recommend them and would definitely consider buying my next car from them.

Greatest Place in Dallas to buy M. Benz

by from Plano, TX |

Have just made our third purchase of luxury vehicles from Texas Cars Direct. All three transactions have been consistently remarkable! Very nice, laid back atmosphere, with cheerful, non-pushy employees. They make test driving a breeze because they let you go without a sales person, so there is no distraction or pressure. They will also let you take it to a mechanic of your choice for a look over. Takes about 15 minutes, start to finish, to purchase a car. All 3 of our vehicles were in great condition and we have had no problems with them. They seem to buy very reliable cars to begin with and they are clean inside and out. Will continue to brag on them and highly recommend them!

Dishonest and unprofessional car dealer

by from Royse city, Tx |

Called this clown and spoke with him about the vehicle. Told him I would be there that afternoon to look at it and he says ok come on down. I get there and he ask me if I wanted to test drive the car, I say yes. I then proceeded to my car to get my licence so he can make a copy as per his request. The guy then comes right behind me and says someone put a deposit on the car and it is no longer available and it is posted on the website. I told him I just checked the site before I got there and there was nothing posted. He then says it takes 5 hours to post. It is day 2 and no such post has been uploaded. And the site do not post cars on hold or sold or maybe they do, but never saw one. This Guy knew I drove quite a distance to get there and he pulls this clown move. Also when I arrived he was not courteous and lack basic salesman etiquette or customer service. Even if you want to get rid of a customer there are ways of doing it with out being insulting. I just showed up and said good afternoon and inquired about the listed suv and this was my experience.

Texas Cars Direct responded to this review

August 8, 2015

We at Texascarsdirect.com, Ltd. place a very strong emphasis on always providing the best customer service that we possibly can. However, we are human and unfortunately, sometimes "our wires get crossed." Regrettably, that is quite literally what appears to have happened in this instance. As you might imagine, we often get numerous calls and emails from many customers about a particular vehicle. Sometimes calls and/or emails come in at the same time or nearly the same time, and different customers communicate with different service representatives about the same vehicle. In this case, a deposit had been placed for the purchase of the vehicle by another customer. When we accessed our system at about the time that the Royce City customer arrived, it became apparent that another customer had already made a deposit to purchase the car. We understand that the Royce City customer was upset that when he arrived at the dealership to test drive the car, it was no longer available. We sincerely regret that this occurred, and we will make every effort to try to ensure that this does not happen in the future. I must say, though, that I don't believe our staff was in any way rude or disrespectful to the Royce City customer. We did, and do, apologize for the inconvenience caused to the Royce City customer. Sincerely, Pete Bulban

So many choices! No pressure.

by from Grapevine, TX |

Thank you for the easiest, convenient, most courteous car buying experience I've ever had. Almost two months later, I still feel as if I've purchased a new Mercedes Benz GL. The most difficult decision was picking which one from their large inventory. Financing was easy; trade-in was easy; driving away was easy (Kyle even spent several minutes showing me how the car operated and how to adjust all the features.) The only maintenance issue I've handled was changing the wipers due to all our recent rain. It's very easy to refer all my family, friends and acquaintances to Texas Cars Direct.