Texas Cars Direct

2718 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX 75234

Used 866-906-7282

Large selection of Mercedes Benz with competitive finance rates and warranties available. Trade-ins welcome.

Most enjoyable, effortless car purchase ever

by from Metro Chicago |

I've been purchasing our personal vehicles on line from all across the country for over a decade. My experience with TexasCarsDirect is the way you hope and dream purchasing a car should be. I dealt with Dewayne. I called within hours of the picture-less listing of the car they had just taken in. Dewayne sent a couple photos from his phone and I secured the car. I flew to Dallas today and they picked me up at the airport. Within minutes the car was brought around for me to test drive. It was close to pristine. Dewayne asked me how I liked it. I mentioned two details that weren't right. He immediately had one of his staff take the car back around and said it would be corrected by the time we finalized the paperwork. It was. You can literally get in and out on the road in 60-90 minutes. These folks are honest and genuinely care about satisfying their customers. I will always check with them first in the future. I can not recommend Dewayne and TexaxCarsDirect more. If you're looking for a great deal and effortless transaction on a luxury pre owned car, this is the best out there. Thanks guys!

Purchase transaction GL450

by from Kansas City area, Kansas |

We completed the purchase a 2011 Mercedes GL450 in the spring of 2014. We worked with Seth Mathews; we have purchased 3 vehicles previously from Seth and Texas Cars Direct. Our buying experience was outstanding, from the initial contact and deposit to hold the car, to the trip to Dallas to retrieve the vehicle. The vehicle was presented as described, no surprises; all paperwork was in order upon our arrival at the dealership; the car was prepped and immaculate, all concerns had been addressed, funds were exchanged in a timely manner, and the next day we drove over 500 miles, the car performing flawlessly. Our buying experience was excellent, and we will definitely return to Texas Cars Direct and Seth for our next vehicle purchase.

Check out your car VERY close before buying

by from Plano, Texas |

went in about a month ago to test drive a Mercedes S550. Nice car, but I could tell something was not right, some kind of vibration in the steering wheel. I told the salesperson about it and he said they would check it out. They did come back and say it had bad motor mounts which seemed strange for a 2011 car with only about 35K miles on it. They said they were not going to fix it and sell it as is. Also on their website is a 2010 silver s550 with about 6700 miles on it. Carfax does not show a problem, but Autocheck shows a problem if you dig deeper....major structural damage reported. Why would you have this on your website? If you are going to sell it, should you not tell people outright it has some major structural damage?

Texas Cars Direct responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Thank you RogaineS550 for pointing out the erroneous but now corrected information reflected in the AutoCheck report. I wish to note that RogaineS550, to the best of our knowledge, did not actually purchase a vehicle from us. Instead, he commented on two motor vehicles, both Mercedes S550s, which are (or at the time were) part of our inventory. Regarding the first vehicle, a 2011 Mercedes S550, RogaineS550 said he test drove the vehicle several weeks ago and thought it "strange" that "a 2011 car with only about 35k miles on it" would have "bad motor mounts." We stated to him that the vehicle could have bad motor mounts. We had a client whom we had fully informed concerning the vehicle, and who had also thoroughly examined the vehicle to his own satisfaction. This client wished to purchase the vehicle AS-IS, and arrange to make any desired repairs (if required) to the vehicle on his own. We honored our client's request. Our client has since reported to us that he is very pleased with his purchase. The second vehicle, a 2010 Mercedes S550, is one which RogaineS550 apparently did not look at in our showroom, but instead saw online. RogaineS550 stated that the AutoCheck report reflected that this vehicle had "major structural damage." RogaineS550 expressed concern that we had not reflected structural damage in our description of the vehicle. This is what actually occurred: As a small part of our due diligence, before we bought the 2010 Mercedes S550, we carefully reviewed both the Carfax and AutoCheck reports. There was nothing of concern reflected in either report. After we purchased the S550, we offered it for sale. While most dealerships post only one report we post both Carfax and AutoCheck reports online. Unbeknownst to us, after we purchased the vehicle, an auction company erroneously listed structural damage concerning vehicle (a clerical error), which AutoCheck then included in its updated, online report. We were unaware that AutoCheck had made this change until RogaineS550 made his comments on this web site because AutoCheck updated its report only after we had purchased the vehicle. When we saw what RogaineS550 had written, we again reviewed the online AutoCheck report. We then contacted Mercedes Benz Financial, which verified that this vehicle does not have structural damage. Mercedes Benz Financial then contacted AutoCheck, which corrected its report to remove the erroneous information. In this regard, we wish to thank RogaineS550 because, had he not pointed it out, we would not have been aware of the erroneous information reflected in the AutoCheck report. So, thank you RogaineS550 for bringing this to our attention.

If only every car dealership was as good

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

It's difficult to explain in words how pleasant of experience it was to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. I bought a vehicle sight unseen (except for a few photos on their website). Communication was excellent. Adam responded instantly each time I sent him an email. Up until the vehicle was unloaded at my house, he provided updates at every point along the way. Buying a vehicle from Texas Cars Direct was as easy as flipping on a light switch....there is no other way to explain it. My wife wants her next car to be a Mercedes Benz. This will be the first dealership (and probably only) that I will look at.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Tularosa, NM |

First time I've ever purchased a car on-line. Kyle walked me through the process which was extremely simple and kept in contact throughout the whole process. No hassle, no sales pressure. I arrived at Love Field where I was picked up taken to the dealership, my car was ready, cleaned, and the whole process took all of 20 minutes. The one thing that was amazing is the teamwork Kyle, Adam and Seth project when dealing with customers. Kyle was amazing and was busy with another customer when I arrived, rather than have me wait Adam took care of me and had me on my way. Today I called needing clarification on an issue and Seth explained how to resolve an issue with the DMV. For those that don't enjoy purchasing a vehicle because of the constant haggling and salesmen going back and forth to their supervisor, I highly recommend Texas Cars Direct, you won't be disappointed. Kyle, Adam and Seth great job and many thanks!

Outstanding experience & car

by from Tyler, Texas |

I've bought used high-end cars before but nothing like from TCD. I'd been watching the website for sometime (and missed one car I was interested in because I waited too long - can only blame myself). Finally found two alternative cars (both Mercedes E class cabriolets, one 350 and one 550) to go look at. Took a Friday off (my ONLY complaint - no weekend hours) and spent 45 minutes or more walking around Candyland, aka the warehouse showroom, admiring the options. As others have said, I met briefly with a greeter who gave me the current listing and briefly showed me around. Left me alone after that, which I appreciate. Eventually asked Dewayne to pull out the two cars I wanted to drive and I took more sweet time test driving. No pressure. Went back to talk to Dewayne and we talked a few numbers. No, no haggling but I did get a little break as a veteran (much appreciated). I still was considering whether just to keep the car I drove in, but Dewayne inspected it and offered me more - seriously - than the best I expected based on Edmunds & KBB assessments. I took it and picked the E550 cabriolet, which was in pristine condition. They had both keys, a replacement set of manuals but no floor mats - didn't really matter as I ordered a set of matching Mercedes OEM all-weather mats from Amazon for $95. Perfectly happy. After we agreed on the car, Dewayne turned me over to Adam who did an outstanding job answering my remaining questions and getting the paperwork done expeditiously. He even noticed some funky white smear on the wood steering wheel and had a detail guy get it totally removed. Then helped me pair my iPhone via Bluetooth and get my Sirius XM transferred from the old car. Kudos all the way around! Car has been a total joy (one week tomorrow) to drive and turns every head - folks keep asking me where I found it. In the words of a famous robot, "I'll be back!"

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Dallas, Tx |

I had a wonderful experience at texas cars direct! I saw the vehicle I wanted and it was still available when I called. They update their vehicle inventory daily and when I went in, I noticed that deals are constantly being worked. My advice is if you see a vehicle you like, you have to move quickly. This wa my first Mercedes Benz purchase, a 2007 CLS 550. My brother in law works for a Mercedes Benz dealer and it was comforting knowing that they send all their cars to a Mercedes Benz dealer for service. My brother in law was very familiar with texas cars direct and recommed them. Adam and Seth were great. These are not car salesman, therefore they made the experience easy. If you are in the market to purchase a luxury vehicle, do not pass up an opportunity to allow texas cars direct assist you! You will not be disappointed. Adam and Seth, thank you!

Best Day ever!

by from Irving Texas |

Texas cars Direct makes purchasing the "car of your Dreams" EASY! Unlike other Dealerships, there is no pressure... the cars are there for you to test drive and the price is fair and posted! the people go above and beyond to make it pleasurable! they even lent me borrow a toll tag to take the car for a spin on the freeway! Amazingly I got a much better interest rate from Texas Cars Direct then I wasable to get from my Bank! Love My Car!

Great Experice and Valuve for First Time TCD Buyer

by from Dallas, TC |

Had a great experience. The were pleasant, informative and worked with me on some unique issues. Kyle was my sales agent and was very professional, responsive and accommodating. I would highly recommend them.

Great Price only exceeded by Great Service

by from Garland, Tx |

A most pleasant experience. Their great service adds to the value of a great price. Friendly, helpful, honest. A great group of folks to deal with. Highly recommend one consider Texas Cars Direct for their automotive needs.

Good experience..... very pleased!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Everything went very smoothly. The car was exactly as listed with photos. Price and financing rates were extremely competitive. Kyle answered all my question and was very helpful. Flew in from out of state and pickup at airport was convenient and timely. Financing was as exactly as pre arranged (no unexpected fees) and the entire process took 20min. Couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. Would recommend to family and friends.