Texas Cars Direct

2718 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX 75234

Used 866-906-7282

Large selection of Mercedes Benz with competitive finance rates and warranties available. Trade-ins welcome.

Most enjoyable, effortless car purchase ever

by from Metro Chicago |

I've been purchasing our personal vehicles on line from all across the country for over a decade. My experience with TexasCarsDirect is the way you hope and dream purchasing a car should be. I dealt with Dewayne. I called within hours of the picture-less listing of the car they had just taken in. Dewayne sent a couple photos from his phone and I secured the car. I flew to Dallas today and they picked me up at the airport. Within minutes the car was brought around for me to test drive. It was close to pristine. Dewayne asked me how I liked it. I mentioned two details that weren't right. He immediately had one of his staff take the car back around and said it would be corrected by the time we finalized the paperwork. It was. You can literally get in and out on the road in 60-90 minutes. These folks are honest and genuinely care about satisfying their customers. I will always check with them first in the future. I can not recommend Dewayne and TexaxCarsDirect more. If you're looking for a great deal and effortless transaction on a luxury pre owned car, this is the best out there. Thanks guys!

Great experience buying a car here. Great vehicle

by from Louisville, KY |

Great experience buying a car here. Great vehicle, eficient transcation. Recommended

Always An Amazing Experience!

by from Austin, Texas |

Just bought my second vehicle from Texas Cars Direct in the last 18 months. What an amazing experience once again. I searched their current and incoming inventory online, found the vehicle I wanted, called Kyle about it and asked a few questions. Next day I wired Texas Cars Direct a deposit for the vehicle and Kyle was able to expedite the vehicle's delivery to their location, a few minor service items needed attending to and detailing of the vehicle. I made arrangements to fly to Dallas, informed Kyle of my arrival date and time and was there the next day. When I arrived at Texas Cars Direct, everything was completely in order - car was perfect (full tank of gas, detailed inside and out, and waiting for me) and Kyle had all of the paperwork prepared for my review and signature. I literally handed over a check for the remaining balance due on the car, signed all of the pertinent sale documents and drove out of there in less than 30 minutes. Yes, you read it correctly I arrived, paid, signed the necessary documents IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES! For me, it is car buying perfection. Why is this? It is simple. Number 1) THE PRICE IS THE PRICE - and if you compare the TCD price you'll determine its a fair if not better price than you'll get on comparable vehicles elsewhere - and I guarantee that you won't find any vehicles that are in better shape than TCD's; Number 2) All of the costs associated with the purchase of the vehicle (sales tax, registration fees, documentation fees, etc...) are provided to you before you arrive. Put simply, there are no surprises at the checkout counter; Number 3) The vehicle you are buying is ready to go when you get there - detailed inside and out, tagged, etc...; Number 4) the sales reps already have the paperwork ready to go when you get there (if you provide them with all of the requisite information before you get there) and they are absolutely the greatest sales team I have personally ever dealt with in any vehicle purchase. That's how you get it done n 30 minutes or less! A few other little tidbits to consider: they offer extended warranties and financing at very competitive rates. Put simply, I give them my greatest recommendation and I will buy another vehicle from Texas Cars Direct in the future. Thanks again to Kyle and everyone else at Texas Cars Direct that always make it a pleasure to buy a car!

Happy in Arlington

by from Arlington, TX |

. I've known Pete since about 1990 and have nothing but respect for him and his way of doing business. I consider him a friend as much as a I do a dealer. I have purchased 3 vehicles from him for myself and my family. All three were bought sight unseen. I've never had an ounce of trouble with any of them and am still driving my Avalanche. Keep it up.

Great experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I had the easiest car buying experience ever with Adam at Texas Cars Direct. I executed most of the negotiation online and spent less than an hour at the dealership. The price was fair, financing very good and the car was in great shape. I will definitely buy there again!

Best High End Lease Returns at the Best Price!

by from Dallas, TX |

We have been buying quality high end lease returns from Texas Cars Direct for probably 20 + years. It is so painless and hassle-free and we have enjoyed each and every luxury vehicle we have ever gotten from them. We have recommended our friends and business associates who have also bought over the years. Just last week we bought a 2 year new lease return E350 Pano Premium II Sport loaded at a great price and the car is flawless. Dealing with Kyle Murphy was the best experience yet. He worked with me, got the unit in early and spent time with me when I closed the deal to make sure I was happy and familiar with all the technology. Thank You!

Great Experience!

by from Aubrey, Tx |

This was absolutely the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. We told them what we wanted and they got it done, no hassles! I can't wait to buy again, this will be my first stop.

Quick, Painless, and Perfect!!!!

by from Dallas, Tx |

I was in the market for a new (used) car and I started the process of hitting the big named dealerships in town to see what their inventory had to offer. After being bombarded with the sleezy used car salespeople it left a rather sour tase in my mouth and disenfranchised with the buying process. I found Texas Cars Direct's add in the newspaper one morning when I was having breakfast. I soon hit their webpage after I returned to the office and was really impressed with the inventory, the philosophy of the company, and the process in which they work. I found an amazing deal on a Benz C300. They has a 2011 C300 coming in with less than 14K miles on it, fully loaded, and damn near half the price it was when it originally rolled off the lot. WHAT A DEAL! I called on a Friday to inquire about the car and was greated with a very nice and helpful sales person. I submitted a credit app that afternoon. By Monday I was approved for a loan on the car I was wanting. Working with Seth was a breeze! The communication was top notch back and forth. He worked with me and the lenders and I got a lower apr than was originally quoted. Tuesday came around and the paperwork was signed, the down payment was there, and I had a new car. I LOATHE the car buying game and TCD made it so easy and painless I will be talking with them first on any new auto purchases in the future. I have been singing their prasies to everyone I know, blasted all over my social media outlets how wonderful the process was and is, and I can't say enough good things about the company!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Best place ever!!!!!!!

by from El Paso TX |

Again and Again 2nd Time that I buy a car from this dealer, Let me tell you Is the best experience. I prefer to drive 700 Miles just to get what I like that buy the car on my local Mercedes Dealer. ( EL PASO TX.) Thank you Seth for your service and you will always will have a customer whit us. Thank you!!!!

Great car purchase.

by from Dallas, TX |

Great experience with Adam. Nice guy, straightforward, easy to work with, fair pricing, terrific warranty that's fairly priced, great financing, fair trade-in (more or less what other dealers offered). A really good car-buying experience.

Great Experience! Will be back!

by from Frisco, TX |

Kyle and the team did an amazing job and the entire experience was pain free and a pleasure. I will certainly be back. Texas Cars Direct is the only way to buy a vehicle. An absolute pleasure!