Luther Hudson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1200 Carmichael Rd, Hudson, WI 54016

Used 715-377-5391 Used 715-377-5391

Great Service Again!

by from Hudson, WI |

Excellent service department with extremely knowledgeable & friendly people working there. I find that service requirements on my Dakota are completed right the first time ...... no repeats. I do like that!!!!

Highly Reccommended!

by from River Falls WI |

I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership, it has always been a great experience. They really make you feel like your part of the family. This time we were in with our trade vehicle and driving away with our brand new vehicle in less than an hour and a half..

Very, very nice people

by from Woodbury, MN |

Took vehicle in for repairs that I wasn't sure would be covered by warranty and the 1st thing the staff told me is that they would be. Kept me up-to-date while I was waiting (which wasn't long) in a very nice customer waiting area/lounge.

Very accommodating!!

by from St Croix Falls WI |

Mackenzie K. was very helpful and accommodating! After calling 3 other dealerships, she was able to get me in, diagnosed and on my way with no hassle at all! Highly recommend Luther Hudson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Jay Johnson

A/C Repair - great service!

by from Hudson, WI |

Along with the regular oil change I also noticed the A/C was not cooling down as much as it should. Jeff did a great job in researching the issue with the technician and also worked with the extended warranty company to replace the rear evap. core as part of their coverage thereby saving me a costly expense.

Hoses replaced

by from Oakdale, MN |

I had my oil changed a week ago. It was noted I had a small oil leak on a transmission hose. The hose was not in stock at the time. I received a call when the hose arrived and got the hose replaced in no time. McKenzie and Jeff are professionals and great people. I highly recommend this service department.

Buying a new vehicle

by from Ellsworth, Wi |

I have never bought a brand new vehicle so I was scared and apprehensive if I should buy new and used. The salesman Tim was very helpful providing the pros and cons of both buying situations. The entire sales staff is very friendly and the loan department explained everything in detail.

First Service at Luther Hudson

by from Hudson, WI |

Excellent customer service. Waiting area is comfortable and large. I was very impressed!

First Service Visit

by from Hudson, WI |

I purchased my vehicle a month ago and noticed I had some scratches in the glass and a tweeter wasn't working properly. I scheduled my service in person while purchasing accessories. however, I was told I needed to contact the glass company myself as "Luther has 60 stores" and apparently that makes it more challenging to make a phone call. I made the call and advised the Glass company of my appointment (they too were surprised that I was calling). the frustrating part is that they showed up for the appt but were not prepared to make the repair that day, so Luther Hudson kept my vehicle overnight. The whole experience was average at best. I used them because I am in town but wouldn't recommend the dealership based on my experience. To be fair, my purchase experience was a very positive one.

Service A+

by from Baldwin, WI |

Just bought my new car a few months ago from a place in Minnesota and needed a closed repair facility. I was in need of an oil change and had been to this dealership when we were looking for a new car, wonderful customer service and an awesome comfortable facility. I brought my car in for an oil change today and was very happy with the service. Everyone was very friendly and seemed to genuinely care about my vehicle. They have a repeat customer for life with me. =)