Luther Hudson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1200 Carmichael Rd, Hudson, WI 54016

Used 715-377-5391

Excellence at Every Level

by from Bayport, MN |

I recently brought my 2012 JKU in for service due to a malfunctioning radio/nav unit and problems with the heating system. The service department has been nothing short of amazing. I have received prompt, courteous, and professional service every step of the way. I was clearly informed of the cause of the issues and exactly what would need to be done to resolve the problems. My Jeep was returned to me clean and running perfectly. I came to Luther because my "home" dealership's service department is the exact opposite of "professional". I'm happy I made the switch.

Great experience getting my new Jeep!

by from Saint Paul, MN |

From start to finish a great and easy experience! I would recommend them to anyone. Anyone looking from the twin cities don't forget to check across the border, closer than most suburbs.

Great buying experience

by from Hastings, MN |

Just bought a used car, and felt like family. The folks at Luther Hudson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, treat you like family, very courteous, friendly and absolutely no pressure. It is by and far the best auto purchasing experience I have ever had. Go see them, they will do you a great deal !!!!

My experience on 12/2/14

by from Bayport, Mn. |

I drove the tech on a test drive and he heard the noise that I was concerned about and said what he thought the problem was in less than 2 minutes. When we returned, he checked to see if the part was available. It was and he put the in the part. The whole process took less than 2 hours. I consider that very good service. I also want to mention how friendly and competent the tech was. He deserve to be commended. Thanks, Dan!

Used Car

by from UpNorth, MN |

I purchased a used car last week at a very fair price. I was very impressed with the service, sales and finance staff. The smoothest auto deal I've ever done.

Service

by from N5137 870th street Ellsworth, WI 54011 |

As always the service department is excellent and very professional. They always keep me informed if they're issues with my Jeep. Very friendly atmosphere!!

Bruce C. Wenger

by from Hudson, WI |

I was impressed with how fast everything went. I told the salesman what I wanted. He warmed up and pulled the Jeep that met all my requirements to the door. My credit was approved and I was out the door with my new Jeep in about an hour.

Excellent service

by from Woodbury, MN |

Mckenzie is enthusiastic, efficient and caring. Oil change and tie rod end replacement completed as estimated and on time.

Dan at Prescott

by from Prescott |

They had the right vehicle at the right price. Comfortable place to buy. Rob did a nice job.

Service Work

by from Hudson,WI |

Mackenzie new exactly why my charging failure light was on. She is always well informative. Give her a raise! Okay...the mechanic did a good job too!