Luther Hudson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1200 Carmichael Rd, Hudson, WI 54016

Used 715-377-5391

Take your Jeep service here!

by from Roseville MN |

This is the place to service your Jeep in the east Metro. Really nice and knowledgeable service advisors, very nice waiting facility, and free Diet Coke! I'll be doing my Jeep service here.

Service Department, as always, wonderful service

by from Houlton, WI |

Love the easy online scheduling, great customer service as always, excellent job and love the service I get! Thank you!

First visit, new vehicle service.

by from Glenwood, Wi |

Although I did not buy here,Hudson Jeep will have my future business. After a concern regarding loud exhaust to the purchasing location and no real satisfaction with a brand new vehicle, I was very disillusioned. I needed my 2nd oil change, I dropped my vehicle off and was provided shuttle service to my place of employment. Within 2 hrs my service was complete and an exhaust part was being ordered that showed up as problematic in Jeep service bulletins, and preceding my purchase date. This was not looked into at the "other guys" location. Very pleased with the attention to detail and concern for my vehicles well being here in Hudson. A pleasure to work with this great team. I am sure future experiences will be as good.

Jeep Repair

by from Bayport, Mn |

I called Luther about a noise coming from the left front wheel area. It was a rock between the brake and drum. They removed the rock and it was ready to drive in a very short time. From the time I called the dealer for an appointment to getting my Jeep fixed was about 2 hours, That's excellent service.

The waiting time is pleasant...

by from Oakdale, MN |

I always feel "safe" when bringing my car in for service. What I mean by "safe" is that I am only given the service on my car that is needed. Again, being a widow, it is wonderful to know that my car is cared for in the most professional way....thank you!

Great service; great work!

by from Afton, MN |

I always enjoy working with Kenzie and the rest of the team.

My go to dealer for service!

by from Hammond, WI |

I had an issue with my 2014 Jeep Wrangler with the throttle control and need it checked since it went to redline even with a light tap on the accelerator. Called for an appointment and got in same day and had it towed in (already had a tow scheduled). Service got it in and fortunately they also had an engineer at the location and they were able to diagnose it quickly and ordered the part in. One thing to note, I had the soft top off and they also made sure that they stored it indoors at night and if needed during the daytime (esp. with the weather). My service advisor (Mackenzie K) was amazing as always and communicated status on a regular basis. Got the car back right after the part came in, installed, and checked. Glad to have my Jeep back and timed perfectly right before I'm taking it for a week long road trip.

Service plus

by from River Falls, WI |

Everything about the service today was great. They understand CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Purchase ofa new Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk

by from Hudson, WI |

I appreciated the expertise of our sales person Tim. He was willing and able to explain the various options with the Trail Hawk and was willing to take the time to show how to set various settings and he also explained what and why we would want to use various features..Much appreciated.

Quick Oil change

by from Hudson, WI |

Got a quick oil change. Only 40 minutes without appointment when two others were ahead of me.