Audi Dallas

5033 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, TX 75209

New 877-214-7565
Used 888-785-8392
Service 866-694-9991

Audi Dallas is honored to have received the 2012 Magna Society "Elite" Award recognizing the best of US Audi!

Exceeded my expectations!

by from Dallas, TX |

I was limited in time as I had another appointment and I did not expect they would be able to get the car ready in such a short amount of time. I assumed I would go by later in the day to pick it up. Much to my surprise upon completion of the paperwork it was in the front of the dealership washed and ready to go. Audi Dallas exceeded my expectations!

Waste of time

by from dallas |

Advertise car that they don't have for sale, a Waste of time dealing with them. Stay Away from them

Audi Dallas responded to this review

May 24, 2014

Good morning, My name is Adam Figueroa and I am one of the Sales Managers at the dealership. I am sorry to hear about your experience and I would like to speak with you personally to hear more. I do know that we do our best to remove vehicles from our website once they are sold but there can be a 3-5 business day delay. If you would like to speak with me you can contact me at 214-561-1832 or at adam.figueroa@audidallas.com.

Terrible Service at this dealership!

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a horrible service experience over the phone today with Audi Dallas. When I bought my car, they explicitly told me that when you need service, they will always drive and pick up your car--complimentary valet. Of course, this was important to me as my prior Acura dealership always took great care of me for service. Today, I called today to make my first service appointment for my 5,000 mile checkup. (This is the third time I've called in two days when someone finally answered the phone). When I was given my appointment time, I very politely indicated that I'd like someone to pick up my car. The lady said, "Um, you have to drive your car to us and we can give you a rental." Again, I kindly let her know about the direct mail piece I'd received just yesterday, that specifically touted the complimentary valet service. She let out a deep sigh and then very shortly said, "well when do you want it picked up then." When I gave her my address for pickup (which is approximately 25 minutes away from the dealership, she said, in an extremely rude tone, "Yikes. That's really far for us." Again, I kindly let her know that when I purchased the car, my sales guy, Yow, said, "We drive all the way to Waco for people, so you're just around the corner. We provide top notch service." I hung up with a very uneasy experience about my upcoming service, and I'm a little deflated that this is what I have to look forward to with my Audi over the next several years. Love my Audi--but definitely won't be getting another one if this is the kind of service you get for buying a premium vehicle.

Great experience!

by from Fort Worth, texas |

Everyone was so professional and my salesman Tom Hutton went above and beyond to find me the Audi Q5 of my dreams!!

Great Experience

by from Argyle, TX |

We bought a 2014 Audi Q5 TDI Prestige from Mike Pullon at Audi Dallas yesterday. I don't usually write reviews but our experience warrants praise of not only Mike but the entire Audi Dallas team. As this is the first diesel my wife has driven we asked a lot of questions... Mike answered the majority of them but then added a gentleman from the service department into the mix who in turn added a diesel specialist into the mix. The level of attention and genuine concern to make sure we were comfortable was remarkable. This is our third Audi - the other two came from different dealerships. We will be going back to Audi of Dallas next time around.

John Paul was amazing! Great experience!!

by from "Dallas, TX" |

John Paul found me a great used car with only 11k miles on it. He was so easy to work with and a real people person. I love my new Audi and can't thank John Paul enough for finding me a vehicle with such low mileage and that is certified pre-owned. He is an amazing businessman and kind always find you the best deals!

Awesome first car buying experience

by from Rowlett, TX |

Graduated college almost a year ago and while in school had set my mind on getting an S5 after getting a good, stable job. Past few months I have been searching all over the DFW area for a white S5 with black interior that was 2013, which is pretty rare to find when not ordering/customizing a brand new one. I then found the white S5 I was looking for at Audi Dallas with only ~7000 miles and was the cheapest I had seen a 2013 for; even with widening my searches to 'Any Distance' It was probably the 3rd result but to me the best one because it was also CPO (certified pre-owned). Mike Woods helped me through the process and made sure I was taken care of. Overall an awesome experience for my official car purchase.

Audi A6 and Q5 buying experience was easy

by from frisco, TX |

Brian McNulty helped a very indecisive customer with making 2 great purchases. Love my new Audis. The purchasing process was quick once I made up my mind. Brian McNulty was informative and easy going...and patient.

Great experience

by from Dallas |

Our experience was wonderful. Our sales associate Brian McNulty got the job done. Even after the purchase his integrity showed. Extremely helpful. I would purchase here again.

Magnificient service, Awesome prices. just great

by from Dallas, TX |

I'm a first time buyer working a full time job and also putting myself through college. A few other dealerships didn't take me serious and made me feel cheap. When I came to university park to look at a vehicle the entire team was very accommodating and made sure I felt right at home. Bruce was my salesman and I felt I knew him forever. They worked with me and made negotiating very easy. I didn't have a headache like most people would have with leaving a dealership. I bought my first car and I was extremely satisfied that I did it with such a wonderful group of businessmen. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to build credit and trying to find a good bargain.

Amazing Audi RS5 Experience

by from Killeen, Texas |

Adam F. at Audi Dallas is a true professional and was instrumental in me getting the car I had been wanting for some while. The Dallas dealership had the Audi RS5 about six months ago and unfortunately for me it was sold to another lucky customer. Adam was very cordial and ensured me that he would stay in touch as soon as he got another similiar car in his inventory. Well he kept his word and he notified me as soon a the car arrived to his store. He made me feel very welcome into the dealership and made the process as smooth as possible. This was the smoothest process I have ever encountered for purchasing a vehicle in my lifetime. Before coming to Audi Dallas, I had went to North Audi in Austin and wasn't really impressed with the selection and genuine customer reception. Adam and the staff at the Dallas location were very nice. The entire sales process at Audi Dallas just seemed to be a several notches above the North Austin location. I highly recommend making the trip to Dallas for anyone that is interested in looking at a new Audi!