Audi Dallas

5033 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, TX 75209

New 877-214-7565
Used 888-785-8392
Service 866-694-9991

Your Audi store in the DFW!

Exceeded my expectations!

by from Dallas, TX |

I was limited in time as I had another appointment and I did not expect they would be able to get the car ready in such a short amount of time. I assumed I would go by later in the day to pick it up. Much to my surprise upon completion of the paperwork it was in the front of the dealership washed and ready to go. Audi Dallas exceeded my expectations!

12 days to tint the windows... unacceptable

by from Dallas, Texas |

I was bringing my car in for the windows to be tinted and the air conditioner was blowing warmer than it should so I asked for that to be serviced as well. I had been trying to call to schedule my air to be serviced for two weeks prior, leaving multiple messages with no return so I had to call the front desk and she had to email the service department for them to call me back. Well I brought my car in before work one day they put me into a loaner (with expired tags of 12 days already) I did not receive one progress call until 6 days later when they finally got around to "servicing" my car. They asked me to come back in to test drive my car with the service tech to show him what is being serviced... I am a busy hairstylist with small and short breaks if any between clients I told them I didn't have the time that day but I could sneak away the following as I had a gap mid day. Well that was a total waste of my time because the service tech already agreed with me the problem, the windows were NOT even done at that point (6 DAYS!) When I finally get a call back informing me the issues had been resolved and my car is ready for pick up it had been 12 days total. So I call the next morning to make sure my car is 100% & ready to be picked up and all ready to go, I was informed yes to all things. Well the windows are tinted but the air is still the same and as to my knowledge every time you have your car serviced they are to detail the car inside and out is what they had told me for a previous service I had and they said I don't want to detail it that time because it was suppose to rain the next day, this time however the car looked the same inside and out as when I brought it in, and they told me they detailed it three days ago that was an obvious lie I know those bugs were on my mirrors when I brought it in. They also had me waiting for 2 hours to get my dirty unfixed air conditioned car back.(It's August in Texas) When I asked to speak with the service manager he had no idea of anything that had been going on nor did he care one bit. He had to look in at the notes on my account and when I asked any question about what was serviced he said theres no way to really know as the service technician was let go. Also couldn't introduce himself to me until I asked for his name and stuck my hand out to shake his. Maybe it's because I'm a younger female? Overall the service department is a joke. I brought back there loaner car cleaner than them giving mine back!!! I wish I could rate with half a star.

A little disapointed.....

by from Dallas Texas |

Simply put, my 2014 S8 is trapped in this dealership because of a $180 - ish dollar cheque from an insurance company. USAA no less, so a reputable insurance company. Yup, they (USAA) have paid Audi Dallas direct, and the rest of the 15,000 mile service and headlight repair (stone damage) are some $6k or so, no dispute, not lack of payment but.... you would think they could just keep my credit card on file for a few days to await and ensure the payment from USAA which at Dallas Audi seems to have to go through some arcane payment service - and which USAA has confirmed to Dallas Audi as processed and paid in advance. Nope, not possible. So, I have their new loaner A7 sitting my garage (which is not being driven by either my wife or I, as it is not a patch on the S8) rotting away whist they inconvenience me and - well, right now I'm getting the answerphone service, shall we say. I moved from Audi Plano after Auto Nation managed to ruin my relationship with them - and now Audi Dallas, whom I have previously spent a shed load of money on a previous Audi with no quibble, are doing the same thing. Whats up? Its a changing world. Clearly I no longer rate even a small and inconsequential courtesy, credit and credit card or not. Maybe my next car is going to be a SmartCar - I could just buy a new one at each service interval and bypass this increasingly lackluster service from Audi.

December 30, 2014

We are terribly sorry to hear about your negative experience. I would like to ask a few more questions and get to the bottom of your experience so we can utilize the information for training purposes. If you wouldn't mind, please reach out to me personally at 214-561-1832. My name is Adam F and I am the Director of Internet Sales. I look forward to chatting with you and greatly apologize that your experience at Audi Dallas was less than perfect. Talk soon. -Adam F

Waste of time

by from dallas |

Advertise car that they don't have for sale, a Waste of time dealing with them. Stay Away from them

May 24, 2014

Good morning, My name is Adam Figueroa and I am one of the Sales Managers at the dealership. I am sorry to hear about your experience and I would like to speak with you personally to hear more. I do know that we do our best to remove vehicles from our website once they are sold but there can be a 3-5 business day delay. If you would like to speak with me you can contact me at 214-561-1832 or at adam.figueroa@audidallas.com.

Terrible Service at this dealership!

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a horrible service experience over the phone today with Audi Dallas. When I bought my car, they explicitly told me that when you need service, they will always drive and pick up your car--complimentary valet. Of course, this was important to me as my prior Acura dealership always took great care of me for service. Today, I called today to make my first service appointment for my 5,000 mile checkup. (This is the third time I've called in two days when someone finally answered the phone). When I was given my appointment time, I very politely indicated that I'd like someone to pick up my car. The lady said, "Um, you have to drive your car to us and we can give you a rental." Again, I kindly let her know about the direct mail piece I'd received just yesterday, that specifically touted the complimentary valet service. She let out a deep sigh and then very shortly said, "well when do you want it picked up then." When I gave her my address for pickup (which is approximately 25 minutes away from the dealership, she said, in an extremely rude tone, "Yikes. That's really far for us." Again, I kindly let her know that when I purchased the car, my sales guy, Yow, said, "We drive all the way to Waco for people, so you're just around the corner. We provide top notch service." I hung up with a very uneasy experience about my upcoming service, and I'm a little deflated that this is what I have to look forward to with my Audi over the next several years. Love my Audi--but definitely won't be getting another one if this is the kind of service you get for buying a premium vehicle.

Great experience!

by from Fort Worth, texas |

Everyone was so professional and my salesman Tom Hutton went above and beyond to find me the Audi Q5 of my dreams!!

November 25, 2014

Jules, thank you for the kind words! We welcome you back to enjoy 10% off service next time you stop in! Just mention Cars.com to the service cashier! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Great Experience

by from Argyle, TX |

We bought a 2014 Audi Q5 TDI Prestige from Mike Pullon at Audi Dallas yesterday. I don't usually write reviews but our experience warrants praise of not only Mike but the entire Audi Dallas team. As this is the first diesel my wife has driven we asked a lot of questions... Mike answered the majority of them but then added a gentleman from the service department into the mix who in turn added a diesel specialist into the mix. The level of attention and genuine concern to make sure we were comfortable was remarkable. This is our third Audi - the other two came from different dealerships. We will be going back to Audi of Dallas next time around.

November 25, 2014

B Mitchell, thank you for the kind words! We welcome you back to enjoy 10% off service next time you stop in! Just mention Cars.com to the service cashier! We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

John Paul was amazing! Great experience!!

by from "Dallas, TX" |

John Paul found me a great used car with only 11k miles on it. He was so easy to work with and a real people person. I love my new Audi and can't thank John Paul enough for finding me a vehicle with such low mileage and that is certified pre-owned. He is an amazing businessman and kind always find you the best deals!

November 25, 2014

Kyle, thank you for the kind words! We welcome you back to enjoy 10% off service next time you stop in! Just mention Cars.com to the service cashier! We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

Awesome first car buying experience

by from Rowlett, TX |

Graduated college almost a year ago and while in school had set my mind on getting an S5 after getting a good, stable job. Past few months I have been searching all over the DFW area for a white S5 with black interior that was 2013, which is pretty rare to find when not ordering/customizing a brand new one. I then found the white S5 I was looking for at Audi Dallas with only ~7000 miles and was the cheapest I had seen a 2013 for; even with widening my searches to 'Any Distance' It was probably the 3rd result but to me the best one because it was also CPO (certified pre-owned). Mike Woods helped me through the process and made sure I was taken care of. Overall an awesome experience for my official car purchase.

November 25, 2014

JD, thank you for the kind words! We welcome you back to enjoy 10% off service next time you stop in! Just mention Cars.com to the service cashier! We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

Audi A6 and Q5 buying experience was easy

by from frisco, TX |

Brian McNulty helped a very indecisive customer with making 2 great purchases. Love my new Audis. The purchasing process was quick once I made up my mind. Brian McNulty was informative and easy going...and patient.

November 25, 2014

Ann, thank you for the kind words! We welcome you back to enjoy 10% off service next time you stop in! Just mention Cars.com to the service cashier! We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

Great experience

by from Dallas |

Our experience was wonderful. Our sales associate Brian McNulty got the job done. Even after the purchase his integrity showed. Extremely helpful. I would purchase here again.

November 25, 2014

W Phillips, thank you for the kind words! We welcome you back to enjoy 10% off service next time you stop in! Just mention Cars.com to the service cashier! We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!