South Bay Ford Lincoln

5100 W Rosecrans Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250

New 888-231-7341
Used 888-487-2602
Service 866-861-1732

Come in and see the newest technolgy Ford and Lincoln vehicles have to offer at South Bay Ford Lincoln!

Great Sales Experience

by from Huntington Beach, Ca. |

We bought a new F150 from South Bay Ford about 8 months ago - they got exactly the truck we wanted and we've been very happy with it. Also, we have had the opportunity to have some maintenance service done that we are also very happy with.

EXCELENT FACILITY , VERY LUXERY,GOOD PRICE & SERVE

by from MANHATTAN BEACH - CALIFORNIA |

I have a good time baying new car, luxury place and very nice employee. I met the owner , very gratull

February 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing the details about your sales experience here at South Bay Ford; we appreciate the kind comments about your overall experience here and for us being able to assist you with your vehicle purchase needs. Thank you again, South Bay Ford

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Simi Valley, CA |

After a terrible experience car shopping last weekend at my local Toyota dealership (they engaged in all kinds of sneaking tactics to raise the after market price on the car I wanted and Omar the sales manager was rude to us) I did not think I would find the car I wanted in my price range. I was right, when I went online searching I actually found a much better deal for the same car with less miles at South Bay Ford. The internet Sales Manager Kevin Clyde dealt with us personally. I already knew I wanted the car (it was my dream vehicle after having it as a rental 2 years ago). I trusted Kevin to do the test drive for me, he put together all the paperwork and all I had to do was get someone to drive me down (90 minutes away) and drop me off so I could sign and drive home. He did such an outstanding job and made my life so easy I wanted to take him to lunch but he insisted to get us lunch at the dealer snack bar so we could eat while we signed the paperwork and I could get back on the road for my long drive home. I would say I got A+ customer service and an outstanding deal on my car. I would recommend making the drive to South Bay and talking to Kevin to anyone who is in the market for a New or Used car.

January 29, 2015

Daisy, on behalf of Kevin and the sales team here we would like to thank you for the kind comments and for the opportunity to assist you in the purchase of your new vehicle. Now that you've had a little time to drive it and get familiar with it we all hope that you are still enjoying it. Please feel free to reach out to anyone of the team here if you should have any questions about any of the features of your vehicle. Thank you kindly again, Julie.

AMAZING SERVICE, PROFESSIONALISM AND DEMEANOR!

by from South Orange County, Ca |

I went to the location to look at a vehicle and take it for a test drive. I arrived and saw the vehicle was already out front and waiting for me. My sales person Mr. Araya, was very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and very accommodating to anything I/we needed. I will definitely be going back for the professional atmosphere and would HIGHLY recommend the dealership to anyone! My family members were so impressed that they decided to they will be purchasing their next vehicle from South Bay Ford!! Thanks again for the Awesome Service and Amazing deal on my 2011 Fiesta SES!

SNEAKY!

by from Fullerton, CA |

I do not recommend this dealership! They were sneaky and not upfront about several aspects with my pre-owned deal. To top it off, the salesman handed me only one key to my vehicle. I asked "why not an extra key," and he tried to tell me "all used cars come with only one key" And they also didn't have the keyless code entry for my door and they claimed to not know how to get it. However, when I called another Ford dealer (McCoy Mills Fullerton!) they offered to get the door code for free! The cost to make an extra key $189.

Happily Bought My First New Car

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

My old clunker broke down last week, and I decided to check out South Bay Ford as I work nearby and they had a Focus ST Hatchback I had been researching for a few months, in the color (red) that I wanted. I dropped in and met up with Michael Gallion (shout out!) and he took me on a test drive. I loved the car, and told him I'd be in after payday to buy it. He even helped push my clunker out of the parking spot (the transmission lost reverse gear and first), which was a pretty upstanding thing to do. I rolled back in two days later on Friday (he called Thursday to let me know it was still there, just like I asked him to) and met back up with MIchael. He gave me a voucher to get some lunch at their onsite cafe (good food to, surprised me), and we discussed the details of the purchase over lunch. Michael worked with me and I got the car for what Edmunds "Price Promise" was. Finance (I can't remember his name, can't find his card) was pretty chill, and I got a good interest rate on my loan. Overall, it was a pleasant experience for a first time buyer. I'd suggest this place to anyone looking for a Ford or any used car they might have. The staff all seemed nice, especially Michael, and I'm happy as can be with my new car. Its so fast and nice, much better than my old Buick LeSabre I put N/A for Quality of Repairs as I haven't had or needed to have anything repaired by them yet.

Very Happy!

by from Whittier, Ca |

I just purchased a Ford Explorer Sport from Southbay Ford. I had been to several other local dealers who couldn't get me deal that made sense. Michael Gallion was able to find me the exact color I wanted and met the price point I needed to get the car of my dreams. I never go online and write reviews but decide to because I am so happy at how they treated me. Don't waste your time with other dealers. Southbay will make you feel like you are their only customer.

WORLD'S WORST DEALERSHIP BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from BEVERLY HILLS, CA |

THEY LOST MY RESERVATION FOR MY 48HOUR LINCOLN MKZ TESTDRIVE; THEY TOLD ME TO RETURN IN 2 WEEKS FOR THE TEST DRIVE; THEIR INCOMPETENT SALES LADY ROBYN REFUSED TO CALL THEIR HEADQUARTERS TO LODGE MY COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM; THEN THEY TOLD ME TO WAIT 3 HOURS UNTIL THEY COULD FIND A CAR FOR ME TO TEST-DRIVE; THE CAR'S SATELLITE RADIO WAS BROKEN AND THE CAR'S DOOR LOCKS WERE BROKEN; I HAD TO RETURN THE CAR AFTER DRIVING 2 HOURS DOWN TO ORANGE COUNTY BECAUSE I COULD NOT LOCK THEIR CRUMBY CAR; I WAS SURPRISED THEIR CRUMBY CAR DIDN'T BREAK DOWN ON THE FREEWAY; WHEN I GOT TO THEIR DEALERSHIP THEY HAD LOST MY CAR KEYS AND GAVE ME SOMEBODY ELSE'S CAR KEYS; THEY FINALLY FOUND MY CAR KEYS AND I WAS EXTREMELY RELIEVED TO GET INTO MY CAR WITH NONE OF THOSE PROBLEMS AND TO GET OUT OF BY FAR THE WORST CAR DEALERSHIP IN THE ENTIRE WORLD BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 30, 2014

Dr. Reed, I am sorry to hear that your Lincoln Motor Company scheduled "Date Night" complimentary extended test drive did not meet your expectations. We will pass this information on to The Lincoln Motor Company so they can review the appointment they set for you to take one of their date night vehicles for a extended weekend test drive. On behalf of Lincoln we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience the incorrect scheduling thru their scheduling center may have caused. Also, thank you kindly for the feedback on the concerns regarding the Date Night vehicle with regard to radio and door locks. I did have a chance to speak with our Manager on duty that day and he did let me know that he had two sets of Date Night customer keys and accidentally brought out the wrong set and that it just took a brief moment for him to go in and retrieve the correct keys for your vehicle. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and also Lincoln is happy to reschedule your Date Night complimentary extended test drive for another time at your local participating Lincoln dealership. Thank you kindly, J. Sweeney South Bay Ford Lincoln

Ford truck mission

by from Lancaster |

I went looking online for a truck and found it at South Bay Ford. Michael Gallion took the call and answered all my questions immediately and very professionally. He handled the whole thing over the phone so when I arrived the next day the paperwork went smoothly and quickly. He has a laid back style that is refreshing.The dealership is full of friendly people and good energy. I purchased a truck and will definitely come back and also refer friends to South Bay and Michael.

Truck buying mission

by from Lancaster, Ca |

I went to South Bay Ford after seeing the truck my husband wanted online. The salesman, Michael Gallion, took the call and immediately answered all my questions to my satisfaction. He handled the entire sale on the phone and the paperwork was ready for finalizing when I got there. Michael is a great salesman with a laid back style that was refreshing. I will recommend him and South Bay Ford to anyone looking for a super great deal and friendly staff. Did I mention my husband was thrilled with his truck? :) Thanks for making a vehicle purchase so easy. Alice

Great Experience!

by from Newbury Park,California |

Great Experience! We bought a preowned Ford Flex from Ryan, he was easy to work with and very flexible with us. The dealership is beautiful and a very comfortable environment. Would buy from here again!!! Thanks RYAN and staff, we love our new family car!!!