South Bay Ford Lincoln

5100 W Rosecrans Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250

New 888-231-7341
Used 888-487-2602
Service 866-861-1732

Come in and see the newest technolgy Ford and Lincoln vehicles have to offer at South Bay Ford Lincoln!

Great Sales Experience

by from Huntington Beach, Ca. |

We bought a new F150 from South Bay Ford about 8 months ago - they got exactly the truck we wanted and we've been very happy with it. Also, we have had the opportunity to have some maintenance service done that we are also very happy with.

Ford truck mission

by from Lancaster |

I went looking online for a truck and found it at South Bay Ford. Michael Gallion took the call and answered all my questions immediately and very professionally. He handled the whole thing over the phone so when I arrived the next day the paperwork went smoothly and quickly. He has a laid back style that is refreshing.The dealership is full of friendly people and good energy. I purchased a truck and will definitely come back and also refer friends to South Bay and Michael.

Truck buying mission

by from Lancaster, Ca |

I went to South Bay Ford after seeing the truck my husband wanted online. The salesman, Michael Gallion, took the call and immediately answered all my questions to my satisfaction. He handled the entire sale on the phone and the paperwork was ready for finalizing when I got there. Michael is a great salesman with a laid back style that was refreshing. I will recommend him and South Bay Ford to anyone looking for a super great deal and friendly staff. Did I mention my husband was thrilled with his truck? :) Thanks for making a vehicle purchase so easy. Alice

Great Experience!

by from Newbury Park,California |

Great Experience! We bought a preowned Ford Flex from Ryan, he was easy to work with and very flexible with us. The dealership is beautiful and a very comfortable environment. Would buy from here again!!! Thanks RYAN and staff, we love our new family car!!!

Helpful salesman and quick service

by from Hermosa Beach, CA |

Michael Gallion made the purchasing process so simple!! Michael asked us a few questions and then showed us a few models, took us out for a test drive and we fell in love with the Edge. Michael did not pressure us one bit and was extremely pleasant! The facility was clean and everyone was friendly. I found a scratch and took my Edge back and Michael again took care of it in the Service Department faster than it took us to eat lunch. Thank you South Bay Ford for such an experience and especially Michael.

Michael Gallion- totally rocks!!! Car sales

by from El Segundo, CA |

Michael Gallion in car sales totally rocks! He won't steer you wrong.:):) very relaxed, fair, informative style and approach. Michael helped a good friend of mine looking for a new car.

South Bay Ford car sales: Michael Gallion

by from El Segundo, CA |

If you are looking to buy a car at South Bay Ford, Mibchael Gallion totally rocks!!!! He won't steer you wrong!:):) Michael has a very relaxed and fair way of helping. Very informative. Michael Gallion helped a dear friend of mine looking for a new car.

Attention! Frauds!

by from San Jose, CA |

My customer interested BMW X6 from South Bay and I paid $500 deposit for it. Finance manager Mark Jaime told me, if I want to cancel my payment I have 48 hours for that and I believed him. My customer didn?t want to buy this car, only because it doesn't have heated seats. Next day I called to dealership and asked to install the heated seats, otherwise I wanted to get my deposit back. I got the answer next day, that they can?t do that, sales person Jaimy Brown said we will return my deposit on Monday. Two days later Mark Jaime called me and said our sales persons don?t know our agreement terms!!! and we will not return deposit, $500 it is cancelation fee! Don't believe to what these guys are saying they can make a fool of you.

Best experience ever

by from Orange county |

Best customer service received from the entire team of professionals working at South Bay Ford. Since the first time I reached out to them to inquiry on specials they provided me with world class customer service ., they were patience enough to help me find a nice suitable car on one of the most hectic days of the year ... Black Friday. You guys rock!!!

Best car buying process

by from Los Angeles, CA |

This is the sixth car I have bought and this was the best experience. I got a very good price and they treat you with respect and don't pressure you into buying a service plan, or financing or anything. Also, I wanted a dealer add-on bumper protection plastic strip placed on my rear bumper. They couldn't find it on the Ford website. After I found it at home, Cesar in the parts department was especially helpful in ordering it and also helped save me money in having it applied. A couple of caveats: One they never detailed my car after I bought it. I never heard of a dealer that didn't detail a new car after purchase. First the salesman told me they only wash their cars, another who was helping me said they detail it after arrival from the factory. This was not true because the car had only been on the lot for two weeks and clearly did not look detailed. But when asked that it be waxed, they did not hesitate to get it done. But it is strange that they did not do it initially. Also, they could have spent a little more time showing me the various hi-tech devices on the car. These are the reasons why I only gave them four stars instead of five.

Refreshing

by from Chatsworth |

Dealing with Ryan Sheikh was refreshing in the aspect he was not one of these annoying pushy sales people. He was pleasant and polite.There is nothing more aggravating then having to keep these car salesmen in line and focused on the real reason you are there. Most people I know have already done their research for what they want and the last thing they need is to have someone try to upsell or try to redirect their wants to something else. Ryan did not do this! I spent maybe an hour or so there and in that time I test drove the car, on the freeway, on surface streets and only a few minutes in his office while he showed us the background check on the vehicle. Let me also say, I want to Carmax (on Hawthorn) which was right down the street and I swear, I will never go back there again. At least not to that one. We spent 2 hours listening to a sales pitch and him trying to show us other cars as well as him running my credit to end up with an interest rate of 11% when I was already pre-approved with another company with 2.9% before I even walked in the doors. What a scam. I walked out of there 2 -2 1/2 hours later so aggravated that I didn't even shake the guys hand good-bye, I just walked. From the best experience at South Bay with Ryan to the worst experience at Carmax with what's-his-face. I will probably be buying that car from Ryan within the next week or so. Thanks Ryan!