McGrath Honda of St. Charles

1411 E Main St, St. Charles, IL 60174

New 877-843-5394
Used 888-864-9629
Service 877-249-6310

Service... Value... Reputation. That's the Power of McGrath!!!

Personable, friendly and knowledgable

by from Springfield, Illinois |

I was referred to this dealership by a friend. I drove 245 miles from home to look at a Honda Pilot 2011. The vehicle had rolled in the day before and had not been serviced. It was as clean as a showroom car. The salesman worked with me to see that all my needs were met, then turned me over to the finance department who assisted me in the proper warranties, payment size and schedule that fit my income. I am very proud of my vehicle, I am extremely happy with how I was treated and have been treated with a few minor maintenance issues. If and when I decide to purchase another vehicle, it will certainly be from McGrath Honda of St. Charles, Illinois.

Treated like part of the family!

by from Elgin , Il |

I found the vehicle I was looking for online,and made an appointment for the same day. From the moment I walked into dealership I was warmly greeted and treated like one of the family. That's part of the philosophy at McGrath Honda, they want everyone to feel like family. I got a great deal on the used Toyota Highlander I purchased ! Dean was most helpful with the test drive and making sure I was comfortable with the purchase and showing me around the facility so I knew where to go for lifetime car washes and servicing when needed. Mike also had a "no pressure" attitude when closing the deal. What impressed me most was the fact that I was treated so well even though I purchased a used Toyota from a Honda dealership! Way to go McGrath Honda !!

Fantastic buying experience!!!!!!

by from NE Illinois |

Drove 1.5 hrs on Saturday to see a hard to find Blk/Blk Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L. Just to see!!! Window Shopping...9:30AM arrive. Wife loves it, test drove, had her trade available too. Drove away at 12:30, new hybrid in hand, wife's car in their lot......Loved the very fair deal on both the purchase and trade, salesman (Derek), finance (Carlos), etc. Couldn't have been any smoother. 5+ stars for McGrath Honda St.Charles. Would buy their again in a heartbeat!!!!

Buying a new car

by from Elgin, il |

I went there along w itch my wife and kids to buy a Honda odyssey today at 7pm. I was in the front office for 5 minutes before someone came to greet..said someone will attend to us and he excused himself...waited for 10 minutes before someone came asking if I was waiting for mike..I said I am waiting for someone to show me the vehicle, he walked off..then after a couple of minutes, a guy came introducing that he was the general manager and he will send someone to help us...none came...after around 10 minutes of wait, I walked towards a sales person and he asked me if I was waiting for Eric..when I asked if anyone will be able to help me..he said that they were short of people and are busy.. I only saw a couple of people sitting there for trading their vehicle...it was pathetic that I had to walk out after waiting there for close to 30 minutes..I will never go there and will not recommend them...I do not know how these guys are still in business...

Tried to Buy a Car

by from St. Charles, IL |

My husband and I spent 10-15 minutes walking the lot and was never approached by a sales associate. We then drove 1/4 mile down the road to another dealership and they were more than happy to sell us a car!

Great customer service

by from La Grange Park, IL |

Purchased a used vehicle. Taking into consideration that there is one Sales Manager at the location, was taken care of properly. Very pleased with this dealership. Coming in a few years later to purchase a new car. Highly recommended looking into even their used inventory. Was looking at one car, but it had left the lot. Was helped by the sales person for something similar that I was looking into. So far, SATISFIED with my new pre-owned auto. Only downfall would be all of the paper work needed to fill out. Time wise, I was basically in and out

very poor.

by from chicago |

very poor sales people, even management is very rude, deceiving practices, even dont honour their own internet advertised prices. we will never even think to go there.