Star Ford Lincoln

1100 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

New 866-906-2394 New 866-906-2394
Used 877-470-3531 Used 877-470-3531
Service 877-596-8584 Service 877-596-8584

Make your next car a Star!

Fantastic Internet/Sales experience at Star Ford!

by from Pasadena, CA |

The team at Star Ford was excellent to work with online and in person. I started my search across a variety of dealers, but found Star Ford to offer the most attention and fastest response. They found the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. Highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a Ford.

August 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased to be able to get you the car you wanted to buy!

Good Job!

by from Glendale, CA |

The help I received once someone helped me was great. The only problem was there was a very long wait because you guys were really busy.

Clean facilities. Nice people.

by from Pasadena, CA |

I had a good experience. Everyone who helped me was nice. I like my car.

January 14, 2016

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Star Ford Lincoln! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great Salesman

by from Los Angele, Calif. |

Except for the young lady at the reception desk who was rather curt the experience was excellent.

Help when I needed it fast

by from Los Angeles, California |

I took my 2009 Explorer in to have the air conditioning checked and found I needed a new compressor as well as some other work. It was a few days before Christmas and I was leaving on a trip right after Christmas. Terry was able to find the parts and schedule the repair although the agency was very busy. My car was finished in a few days and I am leaving on my trip tomorrow. I would not have been able to drive the car for the distance that I was going without the prompt attention that I received. I am very happy with the way the car runs and should have a worry free trip.

Merry Christmas and Thank You!

by from Glendale, CA |

Dec. 22nd, just before Christmas, 'change engine oil soon' light comes on & I am not home & not sure how long I have to do the oil change and stay safe. I call your service department, am told I can have my car serviced there even though I bought it elsewhere, and you could do it after lunch. I asked if I could drop it by at lunch & they said sure, and then they called me before my lunch was over to say it was ready. All the employees, on the phone, at the check in, the service desk & the nice gentleman that brought my car to me, were extremly nice, friendly & helpful.

January 8, 2016

Hi, Nancy! Thank you for your positive review. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great and prompt service

by from Sun Valley, CA |

My car was taken in promptly, the service person was friendly, knowledgeable and explained everything that was going to be addressed in the car clearly. The service was completed as promised and all the service items performed explained clearly as well as the recommended services. It is a pleasure taking my car in for service at Glendale Ford

Great Service BUT wasn't informed of a recall!

by from Glendale, CA |

Ford Fiesta. My experience on 12/17/15 was excellent! The staff member who helped me was courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and kind! She informed me that there was a recall on my transmission and was able to have the issue fixed while I waited. Three weeks prior to this visit I was at the same location with the same concerns about the transmission. The person I talked to at that time told me my concerns were not valid as a problem and said that's the way the transmission operates on all Ford Fiestas. He never checked to see if there was a recall and indeed there was a recall on my car at that time. I trusted him however my instincts lead me to inquire again about the issue. I'm glad I did because the second visit proved to be productive.

January 7, 2016

We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great Service

by from Burbank, California |

Great service as always. Charlie is always helpful, great service representative.

Good service and friendly.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

It was a good experience. I waited too long to get service, but when I did... You guys were really friendly.

December 22, 2015

Oscar, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!