Star Ford Lincoln

1100 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

New 866-906-2394
Used 877-470-3531
Service 877-596-8584

Make your next car a Star!

Fantastic Internet/Sales experience at Star Ford!

by from Pasadena, CA |

The team at Star Ford was excellent to work with online and in person. I started my search across a variety of dealers, but found Star Ford to offer the most attention and fastest response. They found the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. Highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a Ford.

Star Ford Lincoln responded to this review

August 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased to be able to get you the car you wanted to buy!

saleman

by from glendale , ca |

that was a great experince buying car from Hoss .....

Great ford dealership!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had great service at star ford in glendale, Perry was very helpful in accomadating all my needs.

BEYOND OUTSTANDING!!!

by from Sun Valley, CA |

I left my house with the idea of buying a Hyundai Santa Fe but when we got to the dealership, first the cars didn't offer what I wanted which was 7 seating and navigation system combined and second and most important the salesman was HORRIBLY RUDE! I was shocked because the first thing the salesman at hyundai did was light a cigarrette and blow the smoke by my face and he kept insisting that I didn't need a navigation systyem, so of course I was very upset about his attitude and I left. I ended up going to Star Ford Lincoln because I texted a friend asking for recommendations on SUV and he said my best choice was to go on a Ford Explorer. I can't say enough good things about everyone at Star Ford, "Perry", the salesman who helped me as soon as I walked in the door is extremely nice, sweet, helpful, knowledgable, patient and kind. Then "Frank" was incredibly helpful and they both helped me to get in the 2012 Ford Explorer I wanted! If you go to this place you will leave as HAPPY as I am and will recommend to anyone who asked me on a car and place to get a car! I can't give more stars because this thing doesn't give me the choice but I would give it a 10 stars!!

Painless

by from Glendale, CA |

My experience at Star Ford was painless. The sales agent was very attentive and listened to what I was looking for in a new car. I ended up buying a car that I had not considered because I didn't know anything about it - oddly it was the car that checked all the must have boxes for me. Go to Star Ford. See Sergio.

Easy and Quick

by from Hollywood, CA |

Haven't bought a new car in years and came in and met Sergio Corona. Showed me exactly what I wanted and didnt try to upsell. Whole process was easy.

Looking for a great deal with Terrible Credit

by from Los Angeles |

I was very surprised to get the my deal. Since my credit was way below what I thought it to be. Sergio and his manager was able to find a car I really enjoyed driving, and a company that was able to finance me.

Review

by from Los Angeles |

The people were friendly but the buying process did take a while.

buying new ford focus

by from arcadia ca |

we had a great experience buying our new ford focus at star ford everyone was very nice and made you feel like family they work really well to get you the best deal and extra things to. one salesman was very very nice and went the extra mile for you his name is Perry Markham and he went all out for you i would give the whole deal a 10 excellent , excellent customer service

excellent service at star

by from La Canada |

I came in this weekend and bought my new Ford Edge.... i love it so much and Greg did a fantastic job!!!!!