Winter Park Auto Mall

Winter Park Auto Mall

3520 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808

Used 877-368-4411

Quality Pre-owned Cars and Trucks. Visit our new location at 3520 W. Colonial Dr.

Amazing car buying experience!

by from Orlando Florida |

Start to finish this was absolutely the easiest and best experience?s I?ve ever had in purchasing a car. I found the SUV I wanted online, requested additional photos that were sent to me at a moment?s notice. I stopped by test drove the car and purchased that car in just under an hour. Everyone was super friendly, they answered all of my questions and used no pressure tactics. Whether your looking for a great price on your next car or need help with less than perfect credit, this is the place!! I can assure you they are experts and will place you in the right vehicle to meet any financial need. This is the BEST place to buy your next car these guys are great!!! Thanks so much, Tim, Adam and Rudy you guys rock!!!

Friendly service and what an inventory

by from Orlando, Fl |

Saw the car we were interested in online so we went to check it out. When we arrived we looked at their inventory and found another car (Maxima) that we really wanted. What a beauty! Tim was very helpful and the negotiations were above board with no pressure. I paid a little more than I wanted (what buyer doesn't as my offer wasn't realistic) but at the end of the day we were satisfied with the price, the car and the dealership. The entire staff treated us as friends. Thanks Tim, Adam and Rudy.

Great service

by from Kissimmee, Fl |

I have put a down payment on a car, 2011 Mercedes to be exact. My holdup was another dealership MJC holding up paying off my sons truck. They have been real good so far about holding this car, hopefully (Will) be making the rest of the payment this week. Thanks again for holding the car. I really APPRECIATE it!!!!!!!

Great service and beautiful cars

by from orlando, fl |

These guys treated my wife and I like royalty! We could not belive the prices and great condition of the vehicles! They have a certified mechanic on premesis to dea lwith any issues you may find, and they were kinder and more courteous than any big dealer ever was! I already told my sister about this place, I trust them enough to send a single woman there with no fear of her being taken advantage of! Great experience!