Joe Pecheles Automotive

(2.1) 7 Reviews

203 Greenville Blvd SE, Greenville, NC 27858

BEWARE BEWARE OWNER OUT OF CONTROL.

by from GREENVILLE NC |

WHAT A JOKE, WITNESS TO THE OWNER OF THE PLACE VERBAL ABUSING AN EMPLOYEE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN THE PLACE. THIS MAN IS OUT OF CONTROL. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. IF THEY TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES THIS WAY THEY WILL TREAT CUSTOMERS THIS WAY ALSO. I SUGGEST TO TRADE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY.

LEMON LIARS STAY AWAY!

by from Greenville, NC |

They sold me a lemon and then lied, lied, lied. STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY!!! Worst experience ever. Wish I could give minus stars. Do not trust these liars!!!

Joe Pecheles Automotive responded to this review

April 14, 2014

Dear customer, we take customer satisfaction issues very seriously as evidenced by thousands of satisfied customers through the years and the Hyundai Presidents Award we earned in 2013. You are obviously dissatisfied with an issue relating to your Sonata which we cannot properly address as an anonymous review. If you are having a problem with a repair at our facility or feel that our staff has done something in an improper way, PLEASE contact me immediately at 252-756-1135, as we stand behind our work and will work hard to make sure you are satisfied. ¿Brian Pecheles, President

Very Happy Customer!

by from Greenville, NC |

I went to test drive a genesis coupe and veloster after work one day. It wasn't but a minute before a salesperson by the name of Anthony Sutton approached me and inquired about my visit. I informed him that I wanted to test drive both cars and we did that without any wait. As I drove Anthony explained the features and answered all my questions. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Over the course of the next two days, they were able to give me a very reasonable price for my trade in and we discussed all the features I could get with my new GC. The decision was easy, the financing was a breeze, and the whole experience was a very positive one. When I came to pick up my car Timothy gave me a detailed walk-through of my car (emphasis on the electronics such as blue-tooth). He too was very knowledgeable about the car and super friendly. The only negative that I can think of was that my car was covered in pollen when I got it, but it is hard to avoid that this time of the year. Out of all my dealership experiences (~6) during my search - Joe Pecheles Hyundai was the best!

internet sale

by from new york |

I saw an ad in cars.com for a used audi a4T.. the advertised price was extremely competitve... the sales prson took time to tell me all the features and financing including my trade in.. He was personable and very informative..I am very please at the professional conduct of the sales personnell as well as the finance manager...By the way this was all done over the phone!! well done pecheles...one happy customer Mario from new york.....

God Awful

by from Greenville, NC |

What a complete waste of 4 hours of my life that I will never get back. If your the type of person who likes their salesperson to know absolutely nothing about their product, run to their manager every 2 minutes (and be gone for 30) then for the manager to come in and basically insult you, then you'll love this dealership. I met a couple who decided to buy a car and was waiting for the finance manager for 2 hours!! Unbelievable! While waiting on my salesperson for like the 4th time, I called a competitor while walking around the lot, made a deal over the phone, drove an hour away and was in my brand new car within 2 hours including driving time. And was well respected and treated very nicely. It shocks me that these guys are still in business. I wouldn't buy a napkin from these folks.

Joe Pecheles Automotive responded to this review

February 3, 2013

Dear ECU Fan, Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy shopping at our dealership, so your report of a disturbing experience is a serious concern for us. First, let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service, especially when visiting our store. Second, we want you to know that from time to time we hire new employees and unfortunately there is a learning curve involved. We suspect this may have been the case in your situation and we will take appropriate action to bring our new employees up to speed as quickly as possible so as not to frustrate our shoppers. Finally, the next time you visit our dealership whether it is for shopping for a vehicle or to service the one you have already purchased, please ask for me. I will personally provide you with the service you should expect at Pecheles Automotive. If there is anything more we can do, I invite you to contact me for a personal meeting. Otherwise, thank you for letting us know. Jason Fennell General Manager

Not even close

by from Winterville, NC |

When looking for a new car we all do our research. weather in performance, reliability, crash worthiness so we have product knowledge going in. Shame Joe Pacheles employees don't do the same. Nothing sader than going to the dealer with the list in your head and the salemen tells you they can't get what you have seen advertised. Then after talking you find you know way more about the car you're intrested in that the guy who works for the dealer. Top that off with a lowball number for my trade and the salesman having to "Talk to his manager" like every two min. Made for a poor experience, high frustration and a waste of 2 and a half hours of my life. All in all, NO SALE.

VW, AUDI

by from New Bern, NC |

Audi Service Advisor, lots of words with no results. VW Sales, had to ask for coffee, work in progress.