Joe Pecheles Automotive

203 Greenville Blvd SE, Greenville, NC 27858

Very Happy Customer!

by from Greenville, NC |

I went to test drive a genesis coupe and veloster after work one day. It wasn't but a minute before a salesperson by the name of Anthony Sutton approached me and inquired about my visit. I informed him that I wanted to test drive both cars and we did that without any wait. As I drove Anthony explained the features and answered all my questions. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Over the course of the next two days, they were able to give me a very reasonable price for my trade in and we discussed all the features I could get with my new GC. The decision was easy, the financing was a breeze, and the whole experience was a very positive one. When I came to pick up my car Timothy gave me a detailed walk-through of my car (emphasis on the electronics such as blue-tooth). He too was very knowledgeable about the car and super friendly. The only negative that I can think of was that my car was covered in pollen when I got it, but it is hard to avoid that this time of the year. Out of all my dealership experiences (~6) during my search - Joe Pecheles Hyundai was the best!

Great Sales Experience

by from Greenville, NC |

A few weeks ago I purchased a 2016 VW Jetta from this dealership. With the help of our salesman, Dan, I was able to get a great deal in ease. The process was quick, to the point, and informative. All of our questions were answered and all the staff we worked with made sure I was comfortable purchasing my first vehicle. The dealership itself was clean and a nice environment to be in. The car I was interested in was brought up before we even stepped on the lot. I was highly impressed with the whole experience and couldn't recommend it more.

December 6, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation and the great review! We strive to provide exceptional experiences for our customers from the time they walk through the door, all the way through the life of their vehicle. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you. Thanks again for sharing!

So Far, So Good

by from Greenville, NC |

We are new to town and needed a new car. I did my research on Volkswagens before test driving several models with Dan Myers at this dealership. Dan was very helpful, did not pressure us and gave us all the information we needed to make an informed purchase. He delivered the vehicle to my door and has followed up several times to be sure I don't have any questions. So far the car is running great and I am very happy with the customer service provided by Dan Myers.

December 6, 2015

Mark & Jen, thanks for the great review! Our entire sales team is dedicated to providing excellent service, and Dan is no exception. We appreciate your business, and the kind comments. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Thanks again!

Awesome staff!

by from Ayden, nc |

I just have to say I have been going through Joe Pecheles for five years and will never go anywhere else. They have an awesome staff that are extremely helpful especially Dan!

December 6, 2015

Ashley, thank you for being our customer these past 5 years. We appreciate your business and your kind words. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

Hyundai Owner

by from Wilson NC |

My Vehicle was damaged at the Dealership during a routine oil change in January, as of today 08/28/2015 my Vehicle is still not right, and they have not given us a reasonable option to compensate me for the damage to my Vehicle other than try to sell me another one and give me trade in Value on my 2013 Hyundai in excellent Condition with $16,000 miles and they caused the damage. The service Manager never once apologized for his Department causing this damage, and never once has checked back with me about what was going on with the problems, very Unfriendly and unconcerned about this issue. The only good thing I can say about Joe Pecheles at this time is Anthony was a great salesman! This was my third Hyundai and the second on bought here, but no more!

September 2, 2015

Hello Hyundai Owner, We are truly sorry that your experience has not been satisfactory and we very much want to resolve your concerns. As we cannot be certain of your identity from your post, please call Beth Nosay, Customer Relations Manager, at 252-756-1135 at your convenience to discuss your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.

Service on a car bought elsewhere

by from Oriental, NC |

I just have to say that the Service department was incredible about making sure that a problem encountered with an Audi Certified Used Car, i.e., missing parts. I cannot praise Rickey Sutton in this dept for his unrelenting efforts to make sure that the other dealer satisfied my problem. This went on for weeks, but Rickey didn't give up! Over the years (16+) I have taken my other Audis to Joe Pecheles in Greenville and I have nothing but praise for their human and mechanical service. My husband has been a VW/Audi mechanic with his own repair facility since 1966 in NJ (owned my our son for the past 16+), so you can imagine how fussy he is. Joe Pecheles' Audi is the first place we'd go locally...Good customer service, both personal and repair, is essential to a dealership. Being in the business, my husband occasionally had he share of disgruntled customers, mostly who had bad repair jobs done by other places, or my husband wasn't asked to repair some that eventually went bad on its own. That's the price of dealing with the public, but since I have been going here, I have nothing be kudos for all my experiences.

May 20, 2015

Thanks for sharing your review, Paula! I'll be sure to pass along your kind comments. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance. And thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Audi! Beth Nosay Customer Relations Manager 252-756-1135

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Mount Olive, NC |

Trading cars at this dealership was the best I have ever experienced. They went above and beyond to help me. They gave me a great price and do!overed my car to me the same night. They are an hour from me and it was raining and 10 PM. Chad I cannot say enough how helpful you, Matt, Edwin, Beth your boss and anyone else I may have missed have been. I have the car of my dreams. The VW dealership in Wayne County could not and would not even try to help me. Thank you all for your excellent customer care. I love my Jetta SE!

July 24, 2014

Thank you for your great comments, Debbie! I will be sure to pass them along to your sales team. We appreciate your business, and we are so glad you love the Jetta. Please always feel free to contact us at 252-756-1135 with any questions. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Volkswagen! - Beth, Customer Relations Manager

Response to my review from dealership

by from Greenville, NC |

Can't not find anywhere to give my response to dealership so here it is: I didn't refuse to meet with the dealership. There is no point in meeting with anyone from your dealership when I know how the numbers lay out. Your own salesperson told me earlier in the week what I had heard from many other dealerships. Why meet when nothing can be done? Walk away from the lease? Really?? My credit (which is excellent) gets ruined so really great advice there. As I stated in my initial review, yes, I understood the negative equity that I came with. As I also stated, it has compounded dramatically by Hyundai's horrible residual value even on their so called luxury line. As far as me not understanding something, I understand everything. That is why I wrote and still stand by my initial review. I also don't appreciate you putting personal information such as my lease term on a public site and ask you to remove that information immediately. I still stand by my initial review where three different things contributed to my situation and gave an honest assessment that I still stand behind. Your response just further illustrates why I will never do business with your dealership again.

Horrible. Do Not Recommend

by from Greenville, NC |

I have purchased a car in the past and leased a Genesis in 2012. The lease is so horrible that when I inquired recently into getting into a new car with the debut of the new Genesis, I was told my same dealership that I was so underwater that there was nothing they could do. My experience with the selling team is exactly as two other reviewers mentioned. I knew more about the car than they did. They told me it had features that the car didn't have. Had to go running to sales manager every two minutes. To be honest and take some responsibility, I should have walked away from the table on this lease. This dealer (and others, I am sure) should have done the ethical thing and said that the lease was not in my best interest financially. I have inquired at other dealerships including two of this dealer's sister dealerships in other cities and all except one (slimy Toyota dealership in town) told me that it would not be in my best interest and should just ride the lease out. Part of the responsibility also lays with Hyundai for continuing to build cars that plummet in value. Your luxury line, please!

June 2, 2014

Dear bmb1767, we regret that you have refused to meet with us to discuss your concerns. We recognize and acknowledge that you are dissatisfied with the realization that trading out of a 48 month lease in only two years puts you into a negative equity situation. You acknowledged that you were fully aware of your negative equity position when you entered into the lease. A lease is still the best and fastest way for a customer wishing to get out of a negative equity situation to do so, but it requires you to finish out the lease term. Any attempt to trade out prior to lease expiration will still result in a negative equity position. Our position has not changed and our recommendation is to continue the lease to its full term at which time you will have the option to a) walk away from the lease, b) purchase the vehicle, or c) trade out of the vehicle at a fair market value. Any sales professional you work with, whether with one of our dealerships or otherwise, should be able to help you understand this. If you wish to discuss this further or if we can help you with any other concerns you may have about our operation, and we do hope you will give us the opportunity, please contact us. Kelly Kee, Operations Director, Pecheles Automotive Group

BEWARE BEWARE OWNER OUT OF CONTROL.

by from GREENVILLE NC |

WHAT A JOKE, WITNESS TO THE OWNER OF THE PLACE VERBAL ABUSING AN EMPLOYEE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN THE PLACE. THIS MAN IS OUT OF CONTROL. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. IF THEY TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES THIS WAY THEY WILL TREAT CUSTOMERS THIS WAY ALSO. I SUGGEST TO TRADE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY.