Joe Pecheles Automotive

(2.3) 9 Reviews

203 Greenville Blvd SE, Greenville, NC 27858

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Mount Olive, NC |

Trading cars at this dealership was the best I have ever experienced. They went above and beyond to help me. They gave me a great price and do!overed my car to me the same night. They are an hour from me and it was raining and 10 PM. Chad I cannot say enough how helpful you, Matt, Edwin, Beth your boss and anyone else I may have missed have been. I have the car of my dreams. The VW dealership in Wayne County could not and would not even try to help me. Thank you all for your excellent customer care. I love my Jetta SE!

July 24, 2014

Thank you for your great comments, Debbie! I will be sure to pass them along to your sales team. We appreciate your business, and we are so glad you love the Jetta. Please always feel free to contact us at 252-756-1135 with any questions. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Volkswagen! - Beth, Customer Relations Manager

Response to my review from dealership

by from Greenville, NC |

Can't not find anywhere to give my response to dealership so here it is: I didn't refuse to meet with the dealership. There is no point in meeting with anyone from your dealership when I know how the numbers lay out. Your own salesperson told me earlier in the week what I had heard from many other dealerships. Why meet when nothing can be done? Walk away from the lease? Really?? My credit (which is excellent) gets ruined so really great advice there. As I stated in my initial review, yes, I understood the negative equity that I came with. As I also stated, it has compounded dramatically by Hyundai's horrible residual value even on their so called luxury line. As far as me not understanding something, I understand everything. That is why I wrote and still stand by my initial review. I also don't appreciate you putting personal information such as my lease term on a public site and ask you to remove that information immediately. I still stand by my initial review where three different things contributed to my situation and gave an honest assessment that I still stand behind. Your response just further illustrates why I will never do business with your dealership again.

Horrible. Do Not Recommend

by from Greenville, NC |

I have purchased a car in the past and leased a Genesis in 2012. The lease is so horrible that when I inquired recently into getting into a new car with the debut of the new Genesis, I was told my same dealership that I was so underwater that there was nothing they could do. My experience with the selling team is exactly as two other reviewers mentioned. I knew more about the car than they did. They told me it had features that the car didn't have. Had to go running to sales manager every two minutes. To be honest and take some responsibility, I should have walked away from the table on this lease. This dealer (and others, I am sure) should have done the ethical thing and said that the lease was not in my best interest financially. I have inquired at other dealerships including two of this dealer's sister dealerships in other cities and all except one (slimy Toyota dealership in town) told me that it would not be in my best interest and should just ride the lease out. Part of the responsibility also lays with Hyundai for continuing to build cars that plummet in value. Your luxury line, please!

June 2, 2014

Dear bmb1767, we regret that you have refused to meet with us to discuss your concerns. We recognize and acknowledge that you are dissatisfied with the realization that trading out of a 48 month lease in only two years puts you into a negative equity situation. You acknowledged that you were fully aware of your negative equity position when you entered into the lease. A lease is still the best and fastest way for a customer wishing to get out of a negative equity situation to do so, but it requires you to finish out the lease term. Any attempt to trade out prior to lease expiration will still result in a negative equity position. Our position has not changed and our recommendation is to continue the lease to its full term at which time you will have the option to a) walk away from the lease, b) purchase the vehicle, or c) trade out of the vehicle at a fair market value. Any sales professional you work with, whether with one of our dealerships or otherwise, should be able to help you understand this. If you wish to discuss this further or if we can help you with any other concerns you may have about our operation, and we do hope you will give us the opportunity, please contact us. Kelly Kee, Operations Director, Pecheles Automotive Group

BEWARE BEWARE OWNER OUT OF CONTROL.

by from GREENVILLE NC |

WHAT A JOKE, WITNESS TO THE OWNER OF THE PLACE VERBAL ABUSING AN EMPLOYEE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN THE PLACE. THIS MAN IS OUT OF CONTROL. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. IF THEY TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES THIS WAY THEY WILL TREAT CUSTOMERS THIS WAY ALSO. I SUGGEST TO TRADE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY.

LEMON LIARS STAY AWAY!

by from Greenville, NC |

They sold me a lemon and then lied, lied, lied. STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY!!! Worst experience ever. Wish I could give minus stars. Do not trust these liars!!!

April 14, 2014

Dear customer, we take customer satisfaction issues very seriously as evidenced by thousands of satisfied customers through the years and the Hyundai Presidents Award we earned in 2013. You are obviously dissatisfied with an issue relating to your Sonata which we cannot properly address as an anonymous review. If you are having a problem with a repair at our facility or feel that our staff has done something in an improper way, PLEASE contact me immediately at 252-756-1135, as we stand behind our work and will work hard to make sure you are satisfied. ¿Brian Pecheles, President

Very Happy Customer!

by from Greenville, NC |

I went to test drive a genesis coupe and veloster after work one day. It wasn't but a minute before a salesperson by the name of Anthony Sutton approached me and inquired about my visit. I informed him that I wanted to test drive both cars and we did that without any wait. As I drove Anthony explained the features and answered all my questions. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Over the course of the next two days, they were able to give me a very reasonable price for my trade in and we discussed all the features I could get with my new GC. The decision was easy, the financing was a breeze, and the whole experience was a very positive one. When I came to pick up my car Timothy gave me a detailed walk-through of my car (emphasis on the electronics such as blue-tooth). He too was very knowledgeable about the car and super friendly. The only negative that I can think of was that my car was covered in pollen when I got it, but it is hard to avoid that this time of the year. Out of all my dealership experiences (~6) during my search - Joe Pecheles Hyundai was the best!

internet sale

by from new york |

I saw an ad in cars.com for a used audi a4T.. the advertised price was extremely competitve... the sales prson took time to tell me all the features and financing including my trade in.. He was personable and very informative..I am very please at the professional conduct of the sales personnell as well as the finance manager...By the way this was all done over the phone!! well done pecheles...one happy customer Mario from new york.....

God Awful

by from Greenville, NC |

What a complete waste of 4 hours of my life that I will never get back. If your the type of person who likes their salesperson to know absolutely nothing about their product, run to their manager every 2 minutes (and be gone for 30) then for the manager to come in and basically insult you, then you'll love this dealership. I met a couple who decided to buy a car and was waiting for the finance manager for 2 hours!! Unbelievable! While waiting on my salesperson for like the 4th time, I called a competitor while walking around the lot, made a deal over the phone, drove an hour away and was in my brand new car within 2 hours including driving time. And was well respected and treated very nicely. It shocks me that these guys are still in business. I wouldn't buy a napkin from these folks.

February 3, 2013

Dear ECU Fan, Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy shopping at our dealership, so your report of a disturbing experience is a serious concern for us. First, let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service, especially when visiting our store. Second, we want you to know that from time to time we hire new employees and unfortunately there is a learning curve involved. We suspect this may have been the case in your situation and we will take appropriate action to bring our new employees up to speed as quickly as possible so as not to frustrate our shoppers. Finally, the next time you visit our dealership whether it is for shopping for a vehicle or to service the one you have already purchased, please ask for me. I will personally provide you with the service you should expect at Pecheles Automotive. If there is anything more we can do, I invite you to contact me for a personal meeting. Otherwise, thank you for letting us know. Jason Fennell General Manager

Not even close

by from Winterville, NC |

When looking for a new car we all do our research. weather in performance, reliability, crash worthiness so we have product knowledge going in. Shame Joe Pacheles employees don't do the same. Nothing sader than going to the dealer with the list in your head and the salemen tells you they can't get what you have seen advertised. Then after talking you find you know way more about the car you're intrested in that the guy who works for the dealer. Top that off with a lowball number for my trade and the salesman having to "Talk to his manager" like every two min. Made for a poor experience, high frustration and a waste of 2 and a half hours of my life. All in all, NO SALE.

VW, AUDI

by from New Bern, NC |

Audi Service Advisor, lots of words with no results. VW Sales, had to ask for coffee, work in progress.