Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1450 N Tomoka Farms Rd, Daytona Beach, FL 32124

New 888-692-0794
Used 888-691-6726
Service 866-984-3791

"Where we won't waste your time or Your Money"

Great service, took some time though

by from Daytona Beach, FL |

The facility is excellent and I was immediately able to find and drive the vehicle I was interested in. However, I did have to wait about 3 hours to get into the finance office. Not their fault, but it was still a heck of a wait.

Thanks Eric Hurd Jr. and Daytona Chrysler!

by from Daytona Beach, Fl |

Thank you daytona dogde for my new car. A special thanks to Eric H who took the time to exsplain all the features of all the cars that I wanted to see and that I was interested in. I appreciate all your time

Such a great buying experience we bought 2!

by from Flagler Beach, FL |

After years of buying at another local Dodge dealer I was unhappy with the service. So I stopped into Daytona Dodge to take a look around. Met up with salesman Tim Rodewald. Fantastic experience. Tim worked with me to find exactly the truck I was looking for. Tim went out of his way to make sure I was getting just what I wanted and I was completely satisfied. Everything about my buying experience was stress free. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. I was so pleased with my experience that my wife, who wasn't even in the market for a new car, traded her like-new Journey for a brand new one! Tim went out of his way for her to get all of the features she wanted. Look forward to our service visits just to say hello.

Outstanding Experience

by from DeBary FL |

Very approachable and comfortable sales staff. Cliff was outstanding. A great style, really took time to understand who you are, what you want, and how you preferred to shop. Matt was equally as good. Both very professional . I will refer you whenever someone asks me, for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Buy your cars from Daytona Dodge, Eric H taught me

by from Daytona Beach, Fl 32114 |

More companies need salesmen like Eric Hurd passionate, ethical, and has a keen sense of being aware of the needs of a costumer. I am pleased to have bought my first brand new vehicle from this gentleman. I am much obliged to him for the time he took on my behalf. He even taught me, a person who has never driven stick, to drive a manual Vehicle. He'll be looking forward to an invite to the dinner table for Thanksgiving. Three hurrahs for ERIC HURD!!!!!

My first car in 15 years

by from Daytona Beach Florida |

Eric Hurd listened to what I was looking for and then picked the perfect car for me out of the dealers huge inventory. That was the only car that I had to test drive because it was exactly what I was looking for. This was my first car purchase in 15 years and I plan on keeping my new Dodge Charger even longer! Thank you Eric. I will see you in 15-20 years when I'm ready for my next car.

Wonderful Experience

by from Port Orange, Fl |

I had an awesome experience at Daytona Dodge! Freddie did an awesome job assisting me and helping me meet my needs. I came in in a tough situation but the finance team helped me in a MAJOR way and I'm truly greatful! Wonderful experience!

Great buying experience

by from Orange City, FL |

Aaron Goode and Matt Wilson were professionals all the way, there was no high pressure and they were very reasonable to deal with. We were able to come to agreements in a pleasant manner. The 2012 Ram 1500 is the first Dodge I have ever purchased and it is everything Daytona Dodge advertised and more. Thank you Aaron, Matt and Daytona Dodge

Good Service

by from Deltona, FL |

I like that I have never been asked to buy anything that I haven't needed. When I needed an air filter, I was charged the same price as it costs me to buy it, so I was more than happy to let them put it in when I was getting the oil change.

Service Dept. at This Dealership for my Fiat 500

by from DeLand, Fl. |

I had my 2013 Fiat 500 POP Window Regulator replaced this month 7/9/14. They had part super fast, set appointment immediately for me, brought my car in and less than one hour later I was driving home. // You can't ask for any better service, plus I received a call the very next day from a very nice Lady checking to see that I was satisfied. !! ( Robert ) is a great service writer too. !! -------- thanks guys !! Their Mechanic is a super nice fellow also. !! -----------------rp