Napleton's Schaumburg Buick GMC

Service 877-668-3190 Service 877-668-3190

Proud to be Chicagoland's Fastest-Growing Buick /GMC Dealer

Great experience with Kevin King

by from Crest Hill, IL |

I went to a few car dealership before I stopped at Napleton's Buick GMC. When I got there I asked for Kevin King because I red many positive reviews about him. I wasn't sure what kind of car I wanted to buy, I just knew I need one. Kevin King showed me different cars and we test drive four of them. He told me pros and cons of all cars and navigate me to Buick Verano and that's the kind of car I was exactly looking for. Kevin King was very helpful, patient and he showed his salesman professionalism the whole time. He even stayed after hours on that day. Two days later he called me and asked me if I like my new car or if I want to do any changes. So far I bought many cars and I can honestly say that Kevin King made this car buying experience the best in my life. I strongly encourage everybody to ask for Kevin King in Napleton's Buick GMC.

Great buying experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I wrote a review many years ago blasting Napleton's GMC for their awful customer facing approach. I swore I would never come back. Brian Hess (sales management) responded back to that post apologizing and requesting another opportunity. Well, I came back almost four years later to buy a car, and here is what happened: I called in, asked for Brian, and it seemed like Brian immediately knew who I was. I told him I was struggling finding the spec of vehicle I was interested in, and that I was back and giving Napleton's that opportunity he asked for. He responded with enthusiasm and gratitude for the chance. His response was immediate: "I will do what has to be done to do to find the car and earn your business." He was also clear that he would not turn me over to a salesperson until he found the car and we had the framework of a deal in place. Over the course of the next 8 business hours Brian did exactly what he said he would do. He invested the time and found the car. He offered a price that was exactly where it needed to be to get a deal done (after they threw in all season mats, the deal was actually better). They had to acquire the car in a dealer trade from another lot. I was concerned about the number of miles the car would have. I was kept informed the entire way. I got a call from Patrick, my (very good) assigned salesperson, from the dealer lot informing me of the mileage situation. He was also upfront about a slight blemish on the rear of the vehicle that he assured me would be taken care of by their body shop. A complicating factor that they helped ease was the fact that I was on vacation for a week after my initial conversation with Brian. I put a small fully-refundable deposit down before I left in the event that they found the car. When they found the car, I called the dealership and spoke to the General Manager (Kyle) and offered to put up additional cash on a non-refundable basis just to ensure they didn't sell the car to someone else. Their response was "absolutely not required", and that the car was as good as mine. Considering there weren't any other vehicles in the Chicago market that matched this spec, and considering they had no way of knowing whether or not I would follow through with the deal on my end, this gesture was very much appreciated. I have read all the other poor reviews. I wrote one of those poor reviews many years ago myself, and I almost didn't contact this dealership because of that. But the only thing I can say is that they more than took advantage of the second opportunity. Based on my July 2015 experience here, they have ironed out the issues in their sales approach. Brian is a total professional. I look forward to buying from here for years to come.

Great experience !!

by from Carol Stream IL |

Bought a 2015 GMC Acadia in July of 2015. Love the car. We have bought many new cars over the years. Some of those experiences were bad, some were okay, and some were good. My experience with Napleton Buick GMC was a GREAT one. From my first contact with the store I was treated well. The staff there was responsive to my requests and needs. I could have bought the same car a little closer to home for about the same price but I bought the car at Napleton's because of the way I was treated. Period. My special thanks goes out to Rob Goldberg, Kim, and Kyle. I am happy to recommend this dealership to the internet and to my family and friends. If all car stores treated customers like Napleton's does people wouldn't dread car buying as much!

No Customer Service

by from Lake Villa, IL |

Purchased a used certified 2014 GMC Terrain on 5/12/2015 from Pete Molina. As I was getting ready to leave I asked for the second key and was told they did not have it. Pete told me he would contact the previous owner and ask him about it and then get back to me. I waited a week and after not hearing anything from Pete called him on 5/19/15. He told me he did not hear back from previous owner. He said he would get me a new key at a reduced rate. I asked him how much it would be. He said he did not know but would find out and call me back. It has now been another week and he has not called me!! If he can't even call a customer back I doubt if he even tried to contact the previous owner. It appears all he cares about is selling a car and once the sale is made does not care about the customer. I will never buy another car for Pete Molina and probably not from any dealer who would employee someone who would treat their customers like that. I would like someone who cares about their customers at Napletons to call me!

THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS!!!!!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

They what YOU to pay for the damage on their used. When to look at a used car, it had some damage, they told if I buy the car they will fix the damage but I have to pay for the fix. THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS. They act like they are selling 1000 cars a day and they are doing you a fever selling you a car. THIS IS NUTS.

They play games.

by from Woodstock, il |

Drive 65 miles round trip for nothing. When to buy a car and all they did was waste my time and play games. Wouldn't give me a price on the car, ended walking out, will NEVER go back.

Not honest with advertising

by from Naperville |

I drove 20 miles to look at a "Certified Used Car" at a price advertised on Cars.com. When I got to the dealership, I was told by the salesman that the car "could be certified for an additional price of between $800 and $1300". He couldn't tell me exactly how much additional it would cost until I had an offer on paper. When I asked him why the price is not the advertised price, he told me it was a decision made by management and, unfortunately, he was the one who had to tell the customers, and he didn't like it. I would not recommend this dealership for buying a used car.

Great buying experience

by from Inverness, IL |

My wife and I were shopping for used cars last week. After researching used cars on-line and visitng other dealererships we went to Napelton Buick. As opposed to other dealerhsip with flashy showrooms and uninformed salesmen, Napelton was a breathe of fresh air. We met with a saleman Shuk, who was absolutely fabulous. Shuk spent all the time we needed to make sure we were totally convinced of the SUV we wanted and helped honestly evaluate our alternatives. He was our advocate and not pushy like the many other salesman that we bumped into that day. He genuinely cared about our car buying experience, the value and went out of his way to make sure that our DVD was installed properly. Shuk saw some issues with the used car that we did not even notice and took care of the problem without even requesting the service. At the end of the transaction, Shuk gave us his cell phone number and honestly wants to hear from us to make sure we are happy cusotmers. We have two family cars, and in the future, are liklely to go to Napelton to service both of the cars due to their honesty and professionalism. If we need to purchase another car for our family (lets hope its not soon!), my wife and I will reach out to Shuk at Napelton first! I would strongly reccomend Napelton if you are in the car market!

Complete Liar's!!!!!!!!!

by from schaumburg |

I test drove a new Buick Encore one day, three days later the salesman Pete Molina called to see if I was still interested. I was so we set up an appointment two days later to purchase the suv. While on my way I wanted to check to see if the car was still in stock, they kept me on hold for awhile then talked about how they had new inventory that they could go over with me, I stated I was on my way to purchase this specific make model and color than they said that manager had just walked passed and they would check with him?..then I knew something was weird since I had the stock number all they had to do was put that into the computer. I was already on my way so I decided to just figure everything out in person. When I sit down with Pete he tells me the car is not at the dealership, it has been loans out until the next day!!!! How is that a new car then and if you had an appointment in two day to sell a specific car why would the car then be loaned out??? He then states we?ll we had it in stock on the day I called you?.well that?s great but how does that help when I?m at our appointment to purchase the suv? Then I asked how it can be a new car if its loans out and why were it never mentioned that this suv was a loaner car; he?s response?.. well we?re short on loaner cars right now and we can say it?s a new car as long as it has never had the title changed yet and that he just walked in and he didn?t know it was loaned out. Now by the time I sat down with him it was already 30 minutes after the scheduled appointment so he either was lying or he was 30 minutes late for our appointment? very professional!!! I told him that a new suv that has been loaned out to people is no longer a brand new car and walked out. Now if he had told me when I first test drove the car that this car is on occasion loaned out then I would have been fine with that, I still would have been mad that they loaned the car out knowing I was coming in money in hand to purchase the car but after never telling me that and then he?s response to everything; I will never return and or purchase at that car dealership again!!!!!!

A very smooth deal with two great guys.

by from chicago IL |

J.Brown and Chris Weck are to great guys who I strongly believe are very honest and upfront making deals. My wife leased a 2014 Buick Verano from J. Brown who was so patience and knowlegeable about the car so I told my wife I would let J.Brown sell me my new Kia Souel and he was very honest and kind to us. He introduce CHRIS Weck to us who was also was very kind and honest about the finance part and very knowledgeable. Those two guys is what make a customer come back and recomend other family members and friends to purchase or lease a car. I will always look for those guys when time to purchase or lease a car. I strongly encourage everybody when thinking about your next car deal please look them up and they will make it so easy you don't have to worry about back door deals and prices that you can't live with.