Napleton's Schaumburg Buick GMC

New 866-674-9389
Used 866-667-7441
Service 877-668-3190

Proud to be Chicagoland's Fastest-Growing Buick /GMC Dealer

Great people to work with

by from Hampshire, Il |

The dealership had a great relaxed atmosphere, salesman J. Brown was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and what was in stock. I really didn't feel pressured as I have in other dealerships. The manager was was not pushy. I got the GMC Yukon XL Denali I was looking for. They worked with me on the price and I was on my way with my new truck. It truly was a great car buying experience.

Found a great truck at a great price

by from Indiana |

Great dealing with Tony. Truck was as described and internet pricing made this a fast easy purchase.

Bought a great car!!

by from Rockford, IL |

I went to look for a car & i actually bought a dodge caliber! The car drove smoothly and was very nice! Sam was the one who helped me and she was super friendly, very informative and a awesome sale's woman! I'd recommend Napleton's to anymore!! I'm very happy with my service and they even gave my son a cute lil stuffed animal that he adores :)

Best experience buying a car

by from Huntley, IL |

This by far was the best experience I have had buying a car. The salesman Edgar was very knowledgeable about the vehicles I was looking at. Tom the finance guy made the process go very smoothly and painless, the complete opposite of what I was expecting. Thanks guys! Bottoms up!

Great service/excellent salesman

by from Elk Grove Villag, IL |

I would highly recommend Napleton Buick GMC next time you are in the market to purchase a vehicle. I came in with my husband and five kids today to buy our luxury minivan. Kevin, our salesman, was exceptional! He was incredibly patient and kind while dealing with the noise of my baby screaming. He showed me all of my options and was very honest during the entire ordeal.

rickyp

by from round lake |

i was in there to see a mark lt when was in there the just let me see the truck thru the front dor driver side when i want to test drive it the guy said i coundnt test drive it till i signed the paper work wtf how im i going make a deal with out knowing how the truck drives and it had the check engine light on i asked about it he said it was normal to have it on because of the suspension got change idont think thats righ to have all the light on because of that

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

We went into NAPLETONS of Schaumburg knowing what we were going for which was the Nissan Maxima they had online. Went in to test drive it, drove beautiful sat down with Ron very nice and professional to figure out the figures on getting the Maxima maybe had a few bumps on our part in trying to get the vehicle but then we had a sales consultant Edgar who was helping us also well all in all they gave us a great deal we could not refuse. They worked with us until they made it happened and i highly recommend going to NAPLETONS in Schaumburg to get a car whether it's new or used. We couldn't ask for better customer service than we received from Ron and Edgar Thank You Guys again You Made It Happen.

Awful experience

by from Tinley Park, Illinois |

We purchased a "Certified Used Car" most people would think they did a thorough inspection. Not them, 4 days after we bought the car we had to replace the battery. When I called and asked them if they would reimburse us for the battery we got the run around. I called a couple times to talk to the G.M. But was never put through. Instead an extremely rude and unprofessional man got on the phone and said it wasn't their problem. My husband wrote a letter and no response at all. I will NEVER do business with any Napelton dealership again.

Dont go there

by from 53122 |

Looked at the photos and saw the vehicle with cool rims and called to have the car ready for test drive. Drove two hours plus 6 tolls only to find out that they couldnt even get into the vehicle as the key didnt work and there were cheap rims put on the vehicle other then advertised. The manager said it wasnt the dealerships fault it was the company that took the photo that is responsible-Second time this happen with this dealership!!!!!!!!!!Would not even pay for my gas or my tolls

Difficult to deal with!

by from Mountain Home, AR |

When I requested additional interior pictures on a used SUV, the salesman assured me he would send them first thing in the morning. He did not get around to sending any pictures until late that next evening. I had to wait until the next day to speak with him about price and repairs necessary. When the sale was almost complete, the salesman backed out at the last minute, telling me this SUV had just been sold to another buyer. The salesman said if that buyer could not get financing in 48 hours, he would let me know. I was a cash-paying customer, I should not have been put on the sidelines.