Fields Volvo of Northfield

Service 866-436-4225

At Fields Volvo your satisfaction is our primary concern

Great service, friendly staff

by from Glencoe, IL |

Pleasant and professional in every way! My service was done well and sooner than promised. Very comfortable accommodations if you must wait for your car. Would be willing to buy from them when that time comes!

March 20, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Stop by and say hello next time you are in.

Service on My 2005 70xc

by from Skokie il. |

Great dealership and wonderful service dept. this is the reason to have Your car serviced at the dealer! Thanks so much! MIKE D. Skokie Il.

March 20, 2015

I am glad we take good care of your baby. Thank you for your business we really appreciate it.

Great Sales & Service, Wonderful Facility

by from Algonquin, IL |

i live quite a distance from my Field's Volvo dealership and could have transferred my car's service closer to home, but it's worth the drive to be treated so well. The sales and service staff are great. And relaxing in the lounge area with TV, internet and work corrals, as well as great snacks while waiting for the car to be serviced is the best! Well worth the drive! Dealerships close to my home don't compare. I will buy my next car at Field's and travel the distance when needed to continue to be part of the Field's family.

March 21, 2015

I am glad you are part of the Fields family and thank you for your business and your kind words.

Not your usual Dealer

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a certified used car from Fields Volvo of Northfield. Before buying the car, I did my due diligence and I went to various local dealers searching for a slightly used vehicle that would fit my needs. Most visits left me with a decidedly icky feeling. I was told that this or that noise was perfectly normal. And surely, I was just imagining things? Although, in many cases, I have owned and cared for a car longer than the sales person has been able to drive! Or even worse, I would go back after they had told me they had "fixed" the problem and find the issue unresolved. Not at Fields, my feedback on two minor issues were addressed with immediate concern, I was introduced to the mechanic who assured me that the issues would be resolved to my satisfaction. The salesperson kept me updated on the cars status and verified that all was taken care of prior to my purchase. No pressure gimmicks, I truly felt like they wanted to be sure all my concerns were addressed and that I would be truly happy with my purchase. I had read the great reviews on the dealer ship on this web site and am glad to report that they are true.

March 20, 2015

Buying a vehicle is a major purchase and we want to make it as easy and pleasant as possible. I am glad we were able to find you exactly what you wanted. Enjoy your complimentary car washes.

Professional & Honest!

by from Glenview, IL |

Very professional and fairly priced for the quality of work. One of our cars is out of warranty but we continue to bring it to Fields Volvo for service because they are honest, reliable and always professional.

March 20, 2015

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Please let me know if you ever need any assistance.

Mr.Nijaz Durmic

by from Skikie,Il 60076 |

God job guys.You have nice breckfast place,you rooms is clin,Sales people is nice when explane about cars and they referal go to cars show.

January 20, 2015

Nijas, Thank you for the kind words and your business. We are here to help you in anyway we can.

Best car buying experience

by from Mundelein, IL |

Fields Volvo is the best dealership I have ever done business with. All of the salespeople we met and observed were very courteous and professional. Our sales rep was Don who was a real treat to work with. I don't think I have ever actually enjoyed dealing with a car salesman, but Don great. The facilities are also modern, clean, and overall welcoming. They have a snack bar stocked with drinks and snacks, almost like what you would find in an airport gift shop. There is also a nice play room for the kids. We really loved the facility. Overall, the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership.

November 25, 2014

I am glad you had a good experience with Don he is great. Stop by and say hello when you come in for your complimentary car washes

AWESOME ACROSS THE BOARD

by from Northbrook,IL |

My family has purchased vehicles from the Field family for nearly 10 years. I just purchased an Infiniti G37. Not only is the car amazing, the staff at Fields was perfect. Rene Chavez went above and beyond the call. I will go back in a heartbeat, as will my entire family. Matt Fera

November 25, 2014

Thanks for the kind words.

Great Service

by from Illinois |

Just picked up my new XC60R. I ordered it with the help of Mr. Zoar Avni and could not have asked for better and more knowlegeable help. He and his team made the whole experience a great pleasure and were always there for any assistance needed. I highly recommend this dealership!

November 24, 2014

I am glad you love your new vehicle and thanks again for you business.

Shankasaurus

by from Rockford, Illinois |

Very Professional Staff. Answered every question and never felt pressured. I really liked the XC90 but opted for a competitors vehicle only due to Location of Rockford vs Northfield. If I am to purchase a Volvo in the future, it would be from this Dealership.

Great buying experience and great facility

by from Deerfield |

I purchased used Volvo XC90 T6. I had a wonderful experience. The best thing was that they treat you like a friend, not just a random customer. I would recommend it to all my friends. Special thanks to Lisa and Gary for going extra mile to accommodate.