Fields Volvo of Northfield

Service 866-436-4225 Service 866-436-4225

At Fields Volvo your satisfaction is our primary concern

Great service, friendly staff

by from Glencoe, IL |

Pleasant and professional in every way! My service was done well and sooner than promised. Very comfortable accommodations if you must wait for your car. Would be willing to buy from them when that time comes!

March 20, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Stop by and say hello next time you are in.

Great Service

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

The service was completed and the vehicle was inspected thoroughly. They did a good job in washing the car. I wish they could vacuum and wipe the interior as well. I have a loaner so I can go straight to work after dropping the car off. The fuel tank was only 3/8 full and it dropped down to 1/4 immediately after I drove out of the dealership. It would be good if they can filled it up to begin with.

Great sales and buying experience

by from Lake Forest,IL |

Just took delivery on a new XC90, which was pre-ordered this summer. Not much negotiation to be had and Fields did the right thing in honoring original price even with an increase in the sticker price. Zoar Avni was my sales guy. Very knowledge, attentive and a quirky sense of humor, to boot. Great to work with and highly recommended. Oh - and LOVE the XC90!!

Excellent Salesperson and Customer Service

by from Evanston, Illinois |

The word "Family" comes to mind to describe my experience at Fields Volvo ! As I entered the dealership, I was pleasantly greeted by Zoar. He answered all my questions about the Volvo XC 60, and we took a test drive of the vehicle. I was very impressed with this SUV, and he was great to work with! After some business details, Zoar introduced me to Javi and Sally in the customer service department! They were very knowledgable about Volvos and my confidence about my new vehicle purchase increased. This solidified my satisfaction, and they made me feel truly like family. When I bring my new Blue SUV in for a free car wash, everyone that I deal with is very friendly, and treats me with the utmost respect! I highly recommend this dealership!!!

Fields service

by from Evanston |

Being an owner of various Fields brands since 1980 the customer service was outstanding as always. My headlight went out Sunday night on my Volvo and brought it in early Monday morning without an appointment. The service writer, Javier took me right in replaced the bulb, even washed the car and I was out.

Great Service

by from Glenview |

I come to Fields Volvo for service because of their fair pricing and friendly personnel. The dealership is nice and clean which greatly exceeds other places that I've brought my car to get serviced.

Great service, very accomodating!

by from Northfield, IL |

Very impressed with the service of this dealership. They were able to fit me in with very short notice, drove me back to work and picked me up when my car was done later in the day. They were very nice and accomodating.

Service on My 2005 70xc

by from Skokie il. |

Great dealership and wonderful service dept. this is the reason to have Your car serviced at the dealer! Thanks so much! MIKE D. Skokie Il.

March 20, 2015

I am glad we take good care of your baby. Thank you for your business we really appreciate it.

Great Sales & Service, Wonderful Facility

by from Algonquin, IL |

i live quite a distance from my Field's Volvo dealership and could have transferred my car's service closer to home, but it's worth the drive to be treated so well. The sales and service staff are great. And relaxing in the lounge area with TV, internet and work corrals, as well as great snacks while waiting for the car to be serviced is the best! Well worth the drive! Dealerships close to my home don't compare. I will buy my next car at Field's and travel the distance when needed to continue to be part of the Field's family.

March 21, 2015

I am glad you are part of the Fields family and thank you for your business and your kind words.

Not your usual Dealer

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a certified used car from Fields Volvo of Northfield. Before buying the car, I did my due diligence and I went to various local dealers searching for a slightly used vehicle that would fit my needs. Most visits left me with a decidedly icky feeling. I was told that this or that noise was perfectly normal. And surely, I was just imagining things? Although, in many cases, I have owned and cared for a car longer than the sales person has been able to drive! Or even worse, I would go back after they had told me they had "fixed" the problem and find the issue unresolved. Not at Fields, my feedback on two minor issues were addressed with immediate concern, I was introduced to the mechanic who assured me that the issues would be resolved to my satisfaction. The salesperson kept me updated on the cars status and verified that all was taken care of prior to my purchase. No pressure gimmicks, I truly felt like they wanted to be sure all my concerns were addressed and that I would be truly happy with my purchase. I had read the great reviews on the dealer ship on this web site and am glad to report that they are true.

March 20, 2015

Buying a vehicle is a major purchase and we want to make it as easy and pleasant as possible. I am glad we were able to find you exactly what you wanted. Enjoy your complimentary car washes.