Fields Volvo of Northfield

Service 866-436-4225

At Fields Volvo your satisfaction is our primary concern

Great Service

by from Illinois |

Just picked up my new XC60R. I ordered it with the help of Mr. Zoar Avni and could not have asked for better and more knowlegeable help. He and his team made the whole experience a great pleasure and were always there for any assistance needed. I highly recommend this dealership!

AWESOME ACROSS THE BOARD

by from Northbrook,IL |

My family has purchased vehicles from the Field family for nearly 10 years. I just purchased an Infiniti G37. Not only is the car amazing, the staff at Fields was perfect. Rene Chavez went above and beyond the call. I will go back in a heartbeat, as will my entire family. Matt Fera

Shankasaurus

by from Rockford, Illinois |

Very Professional Staff. Answered every question and never felt pressured. I really liked the XC90 but opted for a competitors vehicle only due to Location of Rockford vs Northfield. If I am to purchase a Volvo in the future, it would be from this Dealership.

Great buying experience and great facility

by from Deerfield |

I purchased used Volvo XC90 T6. I had a wonderful experience. The best thing was that they treat you like a friend, not just a random customer. I would recommend it to all my friends. Special thanks to Lisa and Gary for going extra mile to accommodate.

Wonderful Overall Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I bought a used car from Fields Volvo and wouldn't hesitate to buy my next car there. Everyone was very upfront with me and I knew what I was buying. After the purchase I had some concerns about the car and everyone was more than happy to help. They actually did some extra work on the car at zero expense to me, which surprised me. They didn't have to, due to me already purchasing the car, but they did. They even gave me the coolest loaner car while I waited, a Volvo C30. I think that will be the next car I buy from them. Also their new facility is awesome. Free car washes and lunch from any of their dealerships for the entire time I own the car. Very impressed! Andrew

Purchased used-sent off with virtually no fuel

by from Chicago suburbs |

Found the vehicle I was interested in on Cars.com - made an appt with dealership to see the car. Arrived that morning at dealership-contact person was not there. Another salesperson showed the car-took a test drive... Also drove some other cars salesperson recommended. Agreed to purchase original car-was given rock bottom on my trade-in. Paperwork took mist of the day. Was finally sent on my way only to find that I had to fill up before even got home!! Two weeks later they sent me a new sticker because they'd made an error on my registration.