LeSueur Car Company

LeSueur Car Company

1109 E. Curry Rd., Tempe, AZ 85281

Used 888-537-4306

We will save you money with NO City Sales Tax! We have over 330 cars to choose from at the same location!

Saved by LeSueur!!!

by from Mesa, AZ |

This morning I brought my 2007 VW Rabbit into a local VW "stealership" to have my oil changed. The only reason I didn't bring it to LeSueur's for service was it's close to where I work and they are open at 7 am for service. Well, upon the completion of my oil change I was given a laundry list of recommended service items for my vehicle which came to a grand total of $1,940.00!!! I almost croaked right on the spot. I purchased my car at LeSueur's two years ago and I have meticulously maintained the vehicle since then. The oil has been changed every 5,000 miles along with all of the scheduled maintenance done at the manufacturer's recommended intervals. I thought to myself how could this be??? Well, after leaving the "stealership" with my head still swooning from the thought of $2,000 flying out of my wallet, I headed for LeSueur's for confirmation of said repairs. After arriving at LeSueur's I spoke to Rob, the head technician and noticing my fears/concerns he brought my car in immediately and had another tech, Phil, look it over. Some of the items that were on my laundry list of repairs included front end alignment, brakes, and the replacement of belts that supposedly were cracked as well as replacing belt tensioners, etc.,etc.,etc. They did corroborate the fact that I need a front end alignment, however they told me that as far as my brakes go I could get another 10,000 miles out of them before they need to be replaced, and finally that they could not see any issues with the belts. Needless to say I breathed a heavy sigh of relief after hearing their diagnosis of my vehicle and from now on LeSueur's will be the "only" place I will bring my vehicle for service/repairs. You guys made me a believer two years ago in the way you handled the sale/purchase of my vehicle and now you have made me a believer again the way you took care of me this morning. A special shout out goes to technicians Rob and Phil for your utmost professionalism. I would also like to personally thank everyone in the LeSueur organization for their extreme honesty and commitment shown towards their customers. Just to let you know, your efforts really do make a difference!!!

November 1, 2012

Thank you so much! You are a great customer to work with. Thank you so much for the Pizza as well that was so good! We are so grateful to work with you both in sales and service. If you ever need anything please let us know! Thanks again Steven LeSueur Sales Manager LeSueur Car Company

Both satisfied and disappointed.

by from Las Cruces, NM |

Finding the vehicle we were looking for 400 miles away at LeSueur was a bit of a gamble, but we decided to make the trip after several communications with Kyle that were encouraging. Kyle was helpful and easy to work with. The car was as advertised and we were pleased that LeSueur was able to offer financing at an even better rate than our credit union had offered. The only disappointment was in the trade in value that we were given on our vehicle. I see that this has been a complaint of other rating LeSueur. Kris and the other staff we worked with on the deal were all friendly and easy to deal with. I would make the trip to buy from LeSueur again, I just wouldn't plan on trading my car in as part of the deal. One expects to get less on a trade in as opposed to selling it yourself, just not as much less as we were given.

April 18, 2014

Patrick! I am so pleased that you had a great experience here at LeSueur Car Company. I am glad the car was as advertised and that we could beat the financing rate! Thanks for working with us! Regarding the trade-in, sorry that we couldn't give you as much as you wanted on your 230,000 mile car. It was one that we will take to the auction, so we based our price off that market. We did end up coming up from the price that we had offered you over the phone :) I hope you enjoy the Camry Hybrid for years to come! -Kyle LeSueur

Visit to Purchase Car

by from seattle, Wa |

The dealership had a great selection of cars, in great shape, and at good prices. i was impressed by the informality of the salesman, but his helpful attitude and interest in my experience. All in all it was a great experience and I would return to purchase from these folks again. Cars were very clean, low mileage and appeared to be in super condition. Quite much better than what i have seen in other places in the auto sales marketing.

Definitely Worth the Trip!!!

by from Peoria, AZ |

My husband and I swore we would never shop at a dealership again, but the 2013 Lexus CT200h sounded very tempting. So we decided to take a ride down to the LeSueur Car Company in Tempe and take a look at it. We fell in love, and our salesman Riley was most helpful with the car's history and how everything worked. Although we didn't get as much as we had hoped on our trade in, we were given a rebate towards a nice Blind Spot detection system that we wanted. In just a few painless hours, we drove away with a beautiful, new car. Riley couldn't have been more pleasant to deal with. There was absolutely no pressure, just information to help us decide what would be best in our particular situation. It was a VERY worthwhile trip to LeSueur, and we will undoubtedly be back there for our next vehicle. Keep up the great job you're doing!

Many visits, first purchase from LeSueur

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I feel LeSueur has one of the best and most easily used websites of any car company. I always have a very good idea of their inventory and of the specific vehicles I'm interested in. Once at the dealership, I appreciate the relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to take any vehicle for a thorough test drive. Best of the experience though may be working with Ryan on the recent purchase of my 2013 Frontier. The purchase was completed quickly with no hassle or pressure. I have recommended LeSueur to my family members.

Great car buying experience

by from Tempe, AZ |

My wife and I bought a used Mazda SUV from LeSueur and dealt primarily with Ryan Biggs but also spoke to some of the other guys there. We had an excellent experience, and Ryan played a huge part in that and everyone else we dealt with was great too. There was no pressure or annoying sales tactics and games as we have experienced elsewhere. The environment in this family business makes car buying here a pleasure... These guys were willing to work with us to make sure the buying process was smooth and stress free and we worked out the details in a relaxed way that suited us and they also took the time to explain and deal with our concerns. I can totally recommend them, so much so that I can comfortably say that I aim to be back one day for our next car. Check them out for sure, you won't be disappointed. Keep up the good work...

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Chandler, AZ |

Kris and Kyle were extremely helpful and friendly. We felt no pressure in any way to purchase our vehicle. They both gave us space to talk to each other and really look at vehicle without feeling like someone was constantly hovering you. You can truly feel the difference from LeSueur and other car dealerships the minute you walk in the door. It is very laid back and stress-free. This was our first car purchase from LaSueur, but it will not be our last! We highly recommend them!

Best Dealer In AZ

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have owned many cars over the years but LeSueur Car Company has returned quality service and fair pricing back to car ownership for folks like me. They treated me with honesty and respect and the service department continues to earn my business. Such a pleasure to recommend these wonderful folks to others!

My next car will definitely be from LeSueur!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I bought my Volvo XC90 from LeSueur 4 years ago and, as I begin to consider my next car purchase, I know that it too will be from LeSueur. They were incredibly honest and patient throughout the entire buying process. My husband initially wanted to look elsewhere when they stood firm on the advertised price, but once we realized that the price we were able to beat out of another dealership was still higher than the no-haggle price LeSueur was offering, we were hooked.

Very nice car buying experience!

by from Glendale, AZ |

I just bought a use Beetle from LeSueur and they were very relaxed and laid back. There was no pressure, they were very knowledgeable, and always communicated as promised. I love my new car and appreciated the easy car buying process with LeSueur.

January 4, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your car buying experience with our family business! If we can ever help with anything please let us know. Thank you so much for choosing to work with us. Thanks again Steven LeSueur Sales Manager LeSueur Car Company 480-968-6611

Exeptional Sales & Service!

by from Mesa, AZ |

We have been beaten up with extremely poor manipulative salesmen at large car dealerships for the past 10 days! By chance, we saw a listing on cars.com for a used car. An initial contact was made by phone from Kris LeSueur, who was very accommodating to our request re: our questions of the vehicle listed. He was very clear about all costs & did not play the "games" of adding additional unwanted FEES. Within 30 mins after our phone call, Kris had a driver, Ryan, give us a ride to the dealership. All of our paperwork was completed and signed and we were out the door with our vehicle within 2 hours. This is due to the professionalism of the owner and his staff.

January 4, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your buying experience with our family business. We were very excited to help with your car search. We are grateful that you gave us the opportunity to help with your purchase! If we can ever help with anything in our Service department please let us know. We give you a 10% discount because you bought the car from us! Thanks again. Steven LeSueur Sales Manager LeSueur Car Company 480-968-6611