Villa Ford

(2.0) 4 Reviews

2550 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 92865

Typical dealership

by from Placentia ca |

What you would expect out of a dealer. They do not care about you just making the sale and some promises. The minute you are done buying they are done being courteous. Do not expect communication between sales and service, they waste your time, no one called to tell me truck was done, not washed etc etc. nothing too horrible just if you want to feel like a number go to villa ford. No follow ups either.

Ford Focus 2012

by from california |

Nobody contacted me. I was waiting for their response. I will not look into this website ever and hopefully any one who deals with them will be dealt fairly and well. Judge for yourself.

Very Disappointed,...

by from Apple Valley, Ca |

Classic bait n switch. They had a used Ford Ranger listed on the internet for one price, I drive 60 miles to the dealership and the salesman quotes me a price 2,000 dollar more. Only when I brought up the ad price from the website were they willing to honor it. The vehicle had some blemishes, including a dent behind the driver's door... they said they would fix the dent and put the price at 3,000 over the internet price... and they were not willing to budge from their prices and were, in my opinion, a little rude... of course I got the typical... "here's my manager" routine etc.... I will never go back, regardless of what they offer... I dont feel they can be trusted with my business,

Great service, No pressure,Internet was wonderful!

by from yucaipa, CA. |

My wife and I were shopping for a used car and were treated very nicely by jim and elliot in the Internet sales department.They were excellent to deal with ,no pressure what so ever they both went out of thier way to make us happy.We would definitly recommend them to anyone looking for a great car on the Internet.Just a note ....Peggy the owner was wonderful! How many owners take the time to listen to what you have to say....She did and sincerly Thanked us for our purchase at her dealership!