Parks Chevrolet at the Lake

15235 Statesville Road, Huntersville, NC 28078

New 866-573-1404 New866-573-1404
Used 888-809-9793 Used888-809-9793
Service 888-463-9981 Service 888-463-9981

Parks Chevrolet is a family run dealership, where honesty and integrity are very important.

service

by from Huntersville, NC |

Thomas Fox is always very professional and helpful when I take my car in for service.

October 20, 2015

Barbara, Thank you so much for the great review for Thomas. Thomas is a great asset to the Parks Automotive team. I will relay your kind thoughts to him, and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Quick service

by from Huntersville, NC |

My vehicle was just out of warranty but I came in for my check engine light. They were fast and efficient and were able to diagnose the issue and fix it without taking the entire day. I enjoyed the waiting room and was able to continue working since they have free wifi.

March 22, 2016

Edwin, We are happy to hear we were able you get you in and out quickly! Please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Good location, good service

by from Denver, NC |

I purchased my vehicle here and live nearby. I came in for routine maintenance and was greeted quickly and with respect. The waiting area allowed me to continue with the work day and I didn't have to wait too terribly long. The buying process was smooth and so far, having service completed has been an easy process.

March 18, 2016

Ed, Our number one goal is 100% customer satisfaction! We are glad to hear we are achieving the goal! Please let us know of any future car needs you might have!

Excellent Experience

by from Kernersville, NC |

Went in to purchase a used car and were treated like like old friends. Richard did an excellent job and made the buying process and easy and enjoyable one. Thanks to Richard, Wil and James for taking great care of us. I will definitely return when is time to make our next auto purchase.

Really pleased.

by from Charlotte, NC |

Just brought a new truck and I'm really pleased with my purchase. Robyn was great as my salesperson and JJ in finance was a great help as well. The staff was attentive and personable and I highly recommend this dealership if you're interested in a new or used car. They were recommended to me and I was not disappointed.

HIghly Recommended

by from Davidson, NC |

Clean, great showroom and service waiting area. Guys in service department are top notch and always accommodating. Highly recommend this dealer.

AWESOME!

by from HUNTERSVILLE, NC |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Parks. I had a few issues with the vehicle and spoke to the sales manager,Will, who advised me that he would take care of me and make the vehicle right. Needless to say, Will delivered on his promise going above and beyond. I can not say enough about my positive experience.

My Experience with Parks Chevrolet

by from Cramerton NC |

Top notch personalized service from their service depart every time I bring my 2015 Equinox in for service. Thank you

October 13, 2015

Denise, thank you so much for the great review here on cars.com. We take full ownership in trying to make every client's visit exceptional. Please reach out to us with any questions regarding any of your service, sales, or parts needs ! We look forward to serving you now and in the future ! Parks at the Lake

2015 Equinox

by from Taylorsville, NC |

Stopped to see what Chevy had to offer in the small SUV market while on my way to look at the competition. I was not familiar with Equinox at all. I was impressed and smitten with the looks of it. I was pleasantly surprised at how eager Treg was to get me in that car. He spoke to his peers and 2 hours later, I'm driving the car off the lot. Plus, I got a great deal..! Thanks to Treg and all all the guys that worked their tails off to get the deal done before I had to go to work.!

September 5, 2015

Allan, Thank you so much for the great review !! We pride ourselves with providing a shopping experience like no other here. We hope you felt like a guest in our home. Welcome to the parks automotive family !!

Excellent Experience buying a Chevy Tahoe!!!!

by from Mooresville, NC |

Mark and I had a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE buying our vehicle living in NC. We were fortunate to have the General Manager take care of us, and that he did... He was a gentleman, pleasurable, very patient and NOT AT ALL PUSHY. I would also like to thank Ed Bailey and Shane the Business manager for also being so helpful.. Mark and I are very happy with our new Tahoe and with Park Chevrolet... Keep doing what your doing!!! Everyone we came in contact with were a pleasure.....We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND PARK CHEVROLET!!!! Thank you. Mark and Kim Keckeisen

August 27, 2015

Thank you Mark and Kim !! Welcome to the Parks Family !!