Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

Service 888-221-3318

"Guaranteed Lowest Price" On All New Chevrolets

Lovin' our new Malibu

by from jamesville, NC |

Nothing but the best service ---- Mr. Whitley was so attentive to our needs & Ms. Jones worked with the financing of our loan. We love our new Malibu & we will be telling anyone who is in the market for a car to visit Doug Henry of Tarboro.

Amazing service

by from Wilson nc |

Very good experience for me being a first time buyer. We were able to work together and I got everything I was looking for.

Great experience

by from Winter like, NC |

First time ever having a pleasant car buying experience! I found the car I wanted on their web site, the salesman, Billy Whitley, returned our call promptly, set up an appointment that was convenient for us, and had the vehicle ready and waiting for a test drive when we arrived. The team was accommodating with our two busy toddlers and super friendly. The facility was very clean and up to date (complete with snacks and coffee ;) ) The process was smooth and quick. I LOVE my new car and couldn't be happier with our experience.

Great sales people

by from Hampstead NC |

Bought used truck New Year's Day all offices closed my sales person Billy Whitley was excellent working with call center at my bank no hassle made deal drove home satisfied

Wasted My Time

by from Raleigh, NC |

How does a dealership not have an Internet Sales Person in 2014? They refused to negotiate via email, insisting that I needed to come into the dealership. Their loss, I was prepared to walk in with a check for the settled upon price but instead they're still stuck in the time where you wasted your entire day in a dealership with slimy, dishonest sales people. Despite my frustrations, I gave them one final opportunity. The response I got was an email that from the sales manager that might as well have been written by my five year old. Will never recommend this dealership to anyone and will continue to share my experience.

easy purchase

by from Pinetops, NC |

We had to buy a used car due to an accident. My husband found a 2012 Ford Escape the very day we drove thru the lot. Drove it home the second day. Easiest car purchase I have been thru. They got us a good rate and terms. Sales person and finance person were professional and courteous. I would rate this experience excellent.

waste of time

by from Rocky Mount NC |

Have left my information with them and found that no one there wants to contact you to let you know what they even have on the lot!!! Must not take much to keep the lights on there...big waste of time and gass.my advice is that if you have good credit and a good trade in than you need to look elsewhere for someone to take you seriously!!!!

Great service

by from Rich Square, NC, 27869 |

I was trying to buy a new vehicle for the longest time and all companies would turn me down, with this I did had a small problem since the money I was giving down was only 2000 it would not got me the vehicle that I desired which was a 2014 chevy malibu, but after I double the amount I got approved for a 2013 chevy malibu with payments lower than what my limits where, overall they fought a battle for me to get me on the car that I wanted, now I am a owner of a 2013 chevy malibu and I love it and wouldn't have it any other way no matter what, as for the dealer I only have to say that the service is excellent, people here would see you like a person not a customer, I am more than satisfied with Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro and in a near by future I am really looking forward to comeback for another vehicle since I already now that I am being taking care of by some of the best in this business. Fabian Fuentes

Great dealership

by from Roanoke Rapids NC |

Billy Whitley was great. Every one was very helpful but not the usual pushy sales people. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle new or used.

great price,horrible service after the sale

by from lumberton, n.c. |

Purchased an auto from the dealership in tarboro and got a great deal on the car. When purchasing auto the dealer pushed to get an extended warranty once in the finance office and against my better judgement did so. Sold the car a few months later and was told by the dealership that if I sold the car I could get a refund on the warranty.Contacted the warranty company after selling the car and they stated that I could receive a refund. Then contacted the dealership and they stated that also but there refund was way under what the company stated that I would receive. After calling back to the dealership it was confirmed that the amount would be what the warrenty company stated. I have been waiting on my refund for 40 days and when I try and contact the dealership by email they will not contact me back or when they do they just try and put you off. Called one time and they were very rude and hung up on me.