Rallye Motors

Rallye Motors

2015 E. Galbraith Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45215

Used 888-676-6352

Quite Possibly, Cincinnati's Best Used Car Dealer!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Louisville, KY |

I waited 6 + months to write my review. I was in the market for a reliable vehicle for a family of 6 on a tight budget. Saw an older van with low mileage online & drove 1.5 hours to check it out. Perfect van. Great price. Ralph was so kind & helpful & honest. The family of 6 has been driving this van the whole time without incident; way beyond better than I hoped for. Now I am looking for a family van myself & I will wait til he has the one I want, drive another 1.5 hrs to Cincy and buy from Ralph. You are not going to find a finer business to deal with, period - because he knows cars inside & out and actually cares about his customers. Truly respect this businessman: best of the best.

June 2, 2014

Thanks, Sandy. How's about kicking the soccer mom habit and moving into a sportier car?? You can take a family of 6 out in a sports car- just take them one at a time! In fact we sold a Miata to a man who says he can put 28 people in his Miata (he works at the crematorium).

Our favorite dealership!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My husband and I have just purchased our 4th vehicle from Ralph and Dan. These gentlemen are stand-up guys? straight forward and honest. They sincerely want you to be happy with your vehicle. From the test drive to the handing over of the keys, Dan was, as usual, full of information about the car, without any pressure whatsoever! I trust them completely - and I love my car!

July 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your loyalty and we hope to continue to exceed your expectations.

1st time buyer..treated like a long term customer

by from Union, KY |

My wife and I just purchased a low mileage Blue Miata MX-5 Retractable Hardtop convertible at Rallye Motors. Dan and Ralph could not have been more helpful.It was our first sports car purchase and we knew little about the Miata offerings. They both took the time to explain in detail the track record of the Miatas and this car in particular. They both proved to be knowledgeable and trustworthy. From the test ride through the purchase it was a stress free no pressure situation and we were treated as though we had done business with them fro a long time. They are both honest, friendly and capable and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

June 18, 2014

We are flattered that you came from out of state to purchase one of the nicest used Miatas we have seen, and although we were just listing it as a favor for a customer of ours, it makes us feel good to see the right person in the right car. We are sure you will enjoy the Miata for years. Thank you.

Best car buying experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

These guys are wonderful. This was truly the best car buying experience we have ever had. They are honest and helpful, they do everything you ask, super easy to work with, and make everything happen in a timely manner. We never felt pressured, rushed, or confused like we have at other dealerships. I recommend this place to everyone looking for a QUALITY used vehicle.

June 13, 2014

Thanks, Emily! Enjoy your Volvo and we hope to see you again 5 or 6 years from now. My wife still wishes she had kept your Volvo wagon for herself!

Loving my new car from Ralley's

by from LOUISVILLE, KY |

LOVE LOVE, LOVE MY CAR FROM RELLEY'S,........SUPER HAPPY CAMPER HERE!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2014

This family was delightful to deal with, knew what they wanted and took it home. The kids were very patient while we did all the paperwork- and that's tough because if there is one super boring thing for kid's it's waiting around in a car dealership! Thank you and enjoy the ride!

Excellent service!

by from Louisville, KY |

I began dealing with Rallye Motors over the internet when looking for a car for our 17 year old son. We wanted a slightly used stick shift with low miles and this dealer had a 2009 Mazda 3i that met our requirements. When I mentioned our price point in an email, I had a prompt reply from Ralph Crawford and his business associate, Dan, that made me think they would be willing to deal with us, whereas other used dealers and new car sales programs in our town (Louisville, KY) were not. I received information that detailed what the out the door price would be, with taxes and required documentation fees...and this made it so that we actually were able to buy the car at LESS than our price point. They held the car for us from mid-week until Saturday when we could drive up to Cincinnati with our son to see and test drive the car. After determining that it would meet our needs, made the sale, the owners filled the tank with gas (and if we had not purchased, they were going to fill our own car's tank for the return trip!) While not a fancy show-room (it is more a garage setting along one of Cincinnati's northwest side main arteries), the dealer area was clean, filled with automobile memorabilia, and smoke free! They also made sure that our son was familiar with many of the operating features of the Mazda 3i, discussed with him finer operating points (gas tank info, clutch info, body frame info, etc) so that I felt when we left that our son had a good feeling about the car we were purchasing for him. I would READILY return to Rallye motors and also recommend them to friends who might be purchasing autos in the near future.

March 19, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, but please don't spread it around that we sell cars for less! We'll get thrown out of the car dealers union. Actually we were never in the union- we have always tried to be easy to get along with and low pressure. We do not fit the stereotypes. Our theme? What would we want if we were the buyer? Thanks for your patronage and we hope to see you again.

Happy with my latest vehicle from Rallye Motors

by from Cincinnati, OH |

A few weeks ago I purchased a 2011 Subaru Outback that Dan at Rallye told me they got at auction. It was off-lease with reasonable miles in very good condition. The Rallye guys went over it and did everything needed to bring it up to excellent condition. I'd been keeping an eye on their inventory for a few weeks waiting for a vehicle that would meet my goals, and was happy to see it show up. Everyone at Rallye Motors is completely laid back, with no pressure ever. Dan and Ralph worked with me on the price and my trade-in (a Protege we got from Rallye ten years ago). This is the fourth vehicle my family has purchased from Rallye over the years (two Mazdas and two Subarus). We are very satisfied customers.

January 21, 2014

We appreciate your repeat patronage. Want to know our secret? We study the on-line helplines, the TSA, the license bureau, big car dealers especially chains- and then do the opposite. We hate high-pressure ourselves and do our best just to make it simple. We called off our bi-weekly "going out of business" sale by the way.

Used Car Purchase

by from Loveland, OH |

Not being fans of car salesmen in general my husband and were pleased to find Rallye Motors a pleasant experience. They were honest / trustworthy and went above and beyond in the sale of the car. They allowed us to take the car to our family mechanic before purchasing the car and just made the whole process smooth. We plan to go back when our teenager starts driving.

December 13, 2013

Thank you for your patronage. We want to make everyone happy, which is nearly impossible. But it doesn't hurt to try.

Great Dealership!

by from Loveland, Ohio |

My experience with Ralph was great! I have bought cars from Ralph in the past and I decided to come to him again to purchase a car. He answered all my questions that I had and helped me get financed for a car. I drove several cars and chose a Toyota Corolla and I love it. I will definitely buy another car from him again and refer a friend who needs a car. Thanks Ralph.

October 10, 2013

Thank you. It's easy to be a car dealer when we have such nice people to deal with- and we definitely do have nice customers.

Awesome Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dan and Ralph at Rallye Motors. I was looking for a slightly used 2007/2008 Chevy Trailblazer SS for a few months. The SS is a little harder to find, and when you do find a good one, they don't last long. Rallye posted one in inventory and I had to jump on it. This SS was in the best condition of any online, had the lowest mileage, and the price was sweet! They had this SS for the same price as others with less options, and double the miles. Upon arrival not only was the car even better than advertised, they had such a good relationship with the past owner that he was there to answer any questions about the car I had. Total transparency. They also gave me a great value for my trade. I have heard horror stories just like everyone else about dealers trying to hose you last minute on your trade, but not a Rallye. They were open and honest about market conditions, as well as the concerns they had about my car, but after all that they still offered a great value for my car. I drove 255 miles to buy my SS from Rallye and would do it again tomorrow. I have already refered two friends to them as well as my father-in-law.

October 5, 2013

We'll try to do better next time. Thanks

Great Dealership!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I was looking for a fun convertible and they had a great low mileage Mazda Miata on the lot. Dan and Ralph were quick to answer any questions I had and were extremely honest throughout the whole process. They made buying a car a quick, painless process and I was able to get a great deal. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase any vehicle from Rallye Motors.

September 12, 2013

Thank you for your patronage. My great regret is that we don't have 10 more Miatas like this with these low miles- there would shortly be 10 more reviews like this. Nice Miatas sell themselves!! Best roadster ever.