Rallye Motors

Rallye Motors

2015 E. Galbraith Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45215

Used 866-984-0780

Quite Possibly, Cincinnati's Best Used Car Dealer!

Confessions of a Repeat Customer

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Rallye Motors is almost an institution in Cincinnati. I wanted to buy a TR4 from them back in the 60's, but I just couldn't justify it from a practicality standpoint. However, over the years, I have purchased four vehicles from them and every one has been a cream puff. Ralph will let you know if there is a problem and he will entertain you with his bad puns as you look at the vehicles and discuss the deal. His prices have been great and he will work with you if you need help. At my age, I don't anticipate buying many more, if any more, vehicles, but if I'm looking for a used one, Rallye would be the first place I would look. The latest vehicle I bought from them is one that I've been looking for at a good price for some time and my browser almost went to Rallye's website automatically when it was opened up.

September 19, 2014

At St.Xavier High School Father Fay used to say."Repetition produces a marked effect". I guess he was right. It has been my pleasure to serve this veteran who was awarded the Bronze Star. Thank you so much for your patronage and even more for your service to our nation.

The best car buying experience I've ever had!!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The best car buying experience I've ever had. I told the owner and salesman there what I was looking for (gave them a list of 5 or 6 cars I had in mind) and they were hugely helpful in guiding me to the best choice possible. From the first moment of contact with Dan (sales manager) and Ralph (the big kahuna owner), I felt totally comfortable that I was in good hands. The car I ended up buying (a 2014 Mazda 3) was VERY fairly priced, detailed inside and out, and well prepped when I picked it up. They're full of fun car stories and are just generally all-around good guys. I highly recommend them and plan to spread the word to my friends in the area. 5 stars!!!

July 4, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again in eight or nine years when you need another car. Or just come and visit- every kid needs a gas station to hang out in!

I'd buy there again.

by from New Albany, OH |

This was one of the easiest car-buying experiences ever. The car was exactly as represented. The price was very reasonable. No inflated fees. No unexpected mark-ups. No surprises. We called. We drove there. We test drove. We made paper happen. We drove away happy. The tittle arrived by mail in under two weeks. Ralph did his best to be helpful and somewhat entertaining (he's been doing this since the Dead Sea was merely sick). No high pressure sales at all. Don't expect to bargain much if any.

July 4, 2015

I'm glad you enjoy your car but disappointed that my career as a stand-up is doomed. I better stick to used imported cars like I've been doing. Thanks for your patronage.

Best buying experience

by from Florence Kentucky |

These guys are the best. There was no pressure or salesman gimmicks. They are straight shooters, and make your buying experience one that you will remember.(for the good) If you want a good quality vehicle for a very decent price go see them! You won't be disappointed! I love my 2012 Nissan Leaf, Thanks again Dan and Ralph.

April 30, 2015

We thank you for the kind words. We hope you get a charge out of your new electric Nissan Leaf and are never revolted by it. We hope you hold onto the steering wheel because Leafs always turn in the fall. Keep plugging!

Satisfied customer

by from Kentucky |

"Excellent dealership. No hassle price, and no expensive add-ons like many large dealers. Bought a 2009 Lexus ES350, with low miles at a great price. I highly recommend them."

March 21, 2015

Ahhh, thank goodness our 4 star rating was only a typo. You bought a quality product with a great history and super low miles. My regret? I didn't have five more like it! May you enjoy your Lexus for many years and thank you for your patronage (even though as I write this UK is beating Cincinnati as expected).

Satisfied customer

by from Central Ky |

March 22, 2015

I'm bummed out that we only got 4 stars out of 5- we want to do the best we can because we sell 3 times the national average for repeat and referral cuatomers and we do well in the future by doing the right thing now. How can we majke you happy?

Need a car? Go here first!

by from Fort Thomas, KY |

Recently purchased a 2011 Toyota Camry from Rallye Motors and couldn't be more pleased. I relied on Rallye for a prior car purchase, and after several trips to the big auto malls, I knew I needed to go back to to them. The used cars there are in fantastic shape and while the lot is small, the selection is broad and the prices are typically better than what you can find elsewhere. I had personalized attention and service. I experienced hardly any wait time to do a test drive. Quick responses to emails and phone calls. I had one very minor issue after I bought the car. They gave me a loaner car and had mine repaired within 24 hours. No hard selling happens here, just a candid response to questions and a sincere interest in getting the customer into a car he/she wants. My Camry had relatively low miles and the price was excellent. Thanks, Dan and Ralph. You were both fantastic!

October 17, 2014

Shucks Patty, you'd turn a feller's head. We would like to think we are that good but the truth is we just hate to hear complaints. So we pick nice cars and service them like we are keeping them for ourselves. And after 48 years we have a wonderful family of owners who come back and who recommend us. Maybe we are doing the right thing after all!

Great car buying experience!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I had an automobile accident (other drivers fault) and my vehicle was totaled. I went to Ralph at Rallye Motors as I had an excellent car buying experience in the past from this A1 dealership. I found the right vehicle, a 2006 Kia minivan in great shape and at the right pice and was treated like gold throughout the whole process from start to finish. This is Cincinnati's finest car dealership!

September 1, 2014

We all lucked out! We had the right vehicle at the right price at the right time when his old car got crunched. It must have been "Car-ma". May you have years of happy motoring!

Our favorite dealership!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My husband and I have just purchased our 4th vehicle from Ralph and Dan. These gentlemen are stand-up guys? straight forward and honest. They sincerely want you to be happy with your vehicle. From the test drive to the handing over of the keys, Dan was, as usual, full of information about the car, without any pressure whatsoever! I trust them completely - and I love my car!

July 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your loyalty and we hope to continue to exceed your expectations.

1st time buyer..treated like a long term customer

by from Union, KY |

My wife and I just purchased a low mileage Blue Miata MX-5 Retractable Hardtop convertible at Rallye Motors. Dan and Ralph could not have been more helpful.It was our first sports car purchase and we knew little about the Miata offerings. They both took the time to explain in detail the track record of the Miatas and this car in particular. They both proved to be knowledgeable and trustworthy. From the test ride through the purchase it was a stress free no pressure situation and we were treated as though we had done business with them fro a long time. They are both honest, friendly and capable and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

June 18, 2014

We are flattered that you came from out of state to purchase one of the nicest used Miatas we have seen, and although we were just listing it as a favor for a customer of ours, it makes us feel good to see the right person in the right car. We are sure you will enjoy the Miata for years. Thank you.

Best car buying experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

These guys are wonderful. This was truly the best car buying experience we have ever had. They are honest and helpful, they do everything you ask, super easy to work with, and make everything happen in a timely manner. We never felt pressured, rushed, or confused like we have at other dealerships. I recommend this place to everyone looking for a QUALITY used vehicle.

June 13, 2014

Thanks, Emily! Enjoy your Volvo and we hope to see you again 5 or 6 years from now. My wife still wishes she had kept your Volvo wagon for herself!