Rallye Motors

Rallye Motors

2015 E. Galbraith Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45215

Used 888-676-6352

Quite Possibly, Cincinnati's Best Used Car Dealer!

Confessions of a Repeat Customer

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Rallye Motors is almost an institution in Cincinnati. I wanted to buy a TR4 from them back in the 60's, but I just couldn't justify it from a practicality standpoint. However, over the years, I have purchased four vehicles from them and every one has been a cream puff. Ralph will let you know if there is a problem and he will entertain you with his bad puns as you look at the vehicles and discuss the deal. His prices have been great and he will work with you if you need help. At my age, I don't anticipate buying many more, if any more, vehicles, but if I'm looking for a used one, Rallye would be the first place I would look. The latest vehicle I bought from them is one that I've been looking for at a good price for some time and my browser almost went to Rallye's website automatically when it was opened up.

September 19, 2014

At St.Xavier High School Father Fay used to say."Repetition produces a marked effect". I guess he was right. It has been my pleasure to serve this veteran who was awarded the Bronze Star. Thank you so much for your patronage and even more for your service to our nation.

Need a car? Go here first!

by from Fort Thomas, KY |

Recently purchased a 2011 Toyota Camry from Rallye Motors and couldn't be more pleased. I relied on Rallye for a prior car purchase, and after several trips to the big auto malls, I knew I needed to go back to to them. The used cars there are in fantastic shape and while the lot is small, the selection is broad and the prices are typically better than what you can find elsewhere. I had personalized attention and service. I experienced hardly any wait time to do a test drive. Quick responses to emails and phone calls. I had one very minor issue after I bought the car. They gave me a loaner car and had mine repaired within 24 hours. No hard selling happens here, just a candid response to questions and a sincere interest in getting the customer into a car he/she wants. My Camry had relatively low miles and the price was excellent. Thanks, Dan and Ralph. You were both fantastic!

October 17, 2014

Shucks Patty, you'd turn a feller's head. We would like to think we are that good but the truth is we just hate to hear complaints. So we pick nice cars and service them like we are keeping them for ourselves. And after 48 years we have a wonderful family of owners who come back and who recommend us. Maybe we are doing the right thing after all!

Great car buying experience!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I had an automobile accident (other drivers fault) and my vehicle was totaled. I went to Ralph at Rallye Motors as I had an excellent car buying experience in the past from this A1 dealership. I found the right vehicle, a 2006 Kia minivan in great shape and at the right pice and was treated like gold throughout the whole process from start to finish. This is Cincinnati's finest car dealership!

September 1, 2014

We all lucked out! We had the right vehicle at the right price at the right time when his old car got crunched. It must have been "Car-ma". May you have years of happy motoring!

Our favorite dealership!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My husband and I have just purchased our 4th vehicle from Ralph and Dan. These gentlemen are stand-up guys? straight forward and honest. They sincerely want you to be happy with your vehicle. From the test drive to the handing over of the keys, Dan was, as usual, full of information about the car, without any pressure whatsoever! I trust them completely - and I love my car!

July 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your loyalty and we hope to continue to exceed your expectations.

1st time buyer..treated like a long term customer

by from Union, KY |

My wife and I just purchased a low mileage Blue Miata MX-5 Retractable Hardtop convertible at Rallye Motors. Dan and Ralph could not have been more helpful.It was our first sports car purchase and we knew little about the Miata offerings. They both took the time to explain in detail the track record of the Miatas and this car in particular. They both proved to be knowledgeable and trustworthy. From the test ride through the purchase it was a stress free no pressure situation and we were treated as though we had done business with them fro a long time. They are both honest, friendly and capable and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

June 18, 2014

We are flattered that you came from out of state to purchase one of the nicest used Miatas we have seen, and although we were just listing it as a favor for a customer of ours, it makes us feel good to see the right person in the right car. We are sure you will enjoy the Miata for years. Thank you.

Best car buying experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

These guys are wonderful. This was truly the best car buying experience we have ever had. They are honest and helpful, they do everything you ask, super easy to work with, and make everything happen in a timely manner. We never felt pressured, rushed, or confused like we have at other dealerships. I recommend this place to everyone looking for a QUALITY used vehicle.

June 13, 2014

Thanks, Emily! Enjoy your Volvo and we hope to see you again 5 or 6 years from now. My wife still wishes she had kept your Volvo wagon for herself!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Louisville, KY |

I waited 6 + months to write my review. I was in the market for a reliable vehicle for a family of 6 on a tight budget. Saw an older van with low mileage online & drove 1.5 hours to check it out. Perfect van. Great price. Ralph was so kind & helpful & honest. The family of 6 has been driving this van the whole time without incident; way beyond better than I hoped for. Now I am looking for a family van myself & I will wait til he has the one I want, drive another 1.5 hrs to Cincy and buy from Ralph. You are not going to find a finer business to deal with, period - because he knows cars inside & out and actually cares about his customers. Truly respect this businessman: best of the best.

June 3, 2014

Thanks, Sandy. How's about kicking the soccer mom habit and moving into a sportier car?? You can take a family of 6 out in a sports car- just take them one at a time! In fact we sold a Miata to a man who says he can put 28 people in his Miata (he works at the crematorium).

Loving my new car from Ralley's

by from LOUISVILLE, KY |

LOVE LOVE, LOVE MY CAR FROM RELLEY'S,........SUPER HAPPY CAMPER HERE!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2014

This family was delightful to deal with, knew what they wanted and took it home. The kids were very patient while we did all the paperwork- and that's tough because if there is one super boring thing for kid's it's waiting around in a car dealership! Thank you and enjoy the ride!

Excellent service!

by from Louisville, KY |

I began dealing with Rallye Motors over the internet when looking for a car for our 17 year old son. We wanted a slightly used stick shift with low miles and this dealer had a 2009 Mazda 3i that met our requirements. When I mentioned our price point in an email, I had a prompt reply from Ralph Crawford and his business associate, Dan, that made me think they would be willing to deal with us, whereas other used dealers and new car sales programs in our town (Louisville, KY) were not. I received information that detailed what the out the door price would be, with taxes and required documentation fees...and this made it so that we actually were able to buy the car at LESS than our price point. They held the car for us from mid-week until Saturday when we could drive up to Cincinnati with our son to see and test drive the car. After determining that it would meet our needs, made the sale, the owners filled the tank with gas (and if we had not purchased, they were going to fill our own car's tank for the return trip!) While not a fancy show-room (it is more a garage setting along one of Cincinnati's northwest side main arteries), the dealer area was clean, filled with automobile memorabilia, and smoke free! They also made sure that our son was familiar with many of the operating features of the Mazda 3i, discussed with him finer operating points (gas tank info, clutch info, body frame info, etc) so that I felt when we left that our son had a good feeling about the car we were purchasing for him. I would READILY return to Rallye motors and also recommend them to friends who might be purchasing autos in the near future.

March 19, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, but please don't spread it around that we sell cars for less! We'll get thrown out of the car dealers union. Actually we were never in the union- we have always tried to be easy to get along with and low pressure. We do not fit the stereotypes. Our theme? What would we want if we were the buyer? Thanks for your patronage and we hope to see you again.

Happy with my latest vehicle from Rallye Motors

by from Cincinnati, OH |

A few weeks ago I purchased a 2011 Subaru Outback that Dan at Rallye told me they got at auction. It was off-lease with reasonable miles in very good condition. The Rallye guys went over it and did everything needed to bring it up to excellent condition. I'd been keeping an eye on their inventory for a few weeks waiting for a vehicle that would meet my goals, and was happy to see it show up. Everyone at Rallye Motors is completely laid back, with no pressure ever. Dan and Ralph worked with me on the price and my trade-in (a Protege we got from Rallye ten years ago). This is the fourth vehicle my family has purchased from Rallye over the years (two Mazdas and two Subarus). We are very satisfied customers.

January 21, 2014

We appreciate your repeat patronage. Want to know our secret? We study the on-line helplines, the TSA, the license bureau, big car dealers especially chains- and then do the opposite. We hate high-pressure ourselves and do our best just to make it simple. We called off our bi-weekly "going out of business" sale by the way.

Used Car Purchase

by from Loveland, OH |

Not being fans of car salesmen in general my husband and were pleased to find Rallye Motors a pleasant experience. They were honest / trustworthy and went above and beyond in the sale of the car. They allowed us to take the car to our family mechanic before purchasing the car and just made the whole process smooth. We plan to go back when our teenager starts driving.

December 13, 2013

Thank you for your patronage. We want to make everyone happy, which is nearly impossible. But it doesn't hurt to try.