Lone Star Chevrolet

18900 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77065

New 888-217-8080
Used 888-379-8762
Service 888-856-3571

GM Dealer of the Year 13 years in a row!

No worries!

by from Houston, Texas |

I have been dealing with Lone Star Chevrolet in one way or another for nearly a decade and I must say they are the best. The sales staff are kind and helpful without being pushy or overbearing. The service department is awesome and has always given me quality service and repairs. I will continue to deal with this establishment until they give me a reason not too.

April 11, 2014

Dear Toneman, Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful feedback regarding Lone Star Chevrolet. It's a bit humbling to hear but we very much appreciate you taking the time to share. Thank you for your continued business! We'll do our very best to always exceed your expectations!

Horrible quality of repairs!

by from Spring, Tx |

Purcahsed my car at Lonestar Chevrolet. The whole buying process was great. The service after the fact was horrible. I took my car in for a couple little problems. One of which they fixed but very poorly with no attention to detail. I was told the technician was unable to duplicate the other problem and to bring it back if it returned. I drove the car off the lot and about 5 miles from the sevice center I noticed the problem returned. I didn't have time to return and leave the car with them for 3 more days. About 2 weeks later I took the car back for the same problem. Again they had the car for 3 days. When I went to pick it up I was told they could not duplicate it again. It seemed like they didn't even drive the car, as none of my mirrors or seats were moved at all. As soon as I drove off the lot, I noticed the problem was still there. At this point I was so fed up with the whole process that I just left and didn't bother to let them try again. Needless to say i will never be returning to this dealership for anything.

July 20, 2014

We are sorry to hear about your experience. As you can see from our hundreds of positive reviews on the web and our A+ Better Business Bureau rating, this is an isolated incident. The service Manager would love an opportunity to help. Please contact Steve Quezada at 281-517-7099 so that he may do so. We cannot locate a "Jason T" in our system.

Great Customer Service

by from Spring, TX |

The sales team was very helpful. OB was great, showed me all the 2014 Traverses that I wanted to see, I was quite picky and he stayed late with my husband and me to finish everything. They always keep in touch and make sure we are completely satisfied even after purchase.

July 20, 2014

Mrs. Schade. Thank you so very much for sharing your Great Lone Star Chevrolet Experience and welcome to the Lone Star Chevrolet family! We're very proud of Mr. O.B. Reed's commitment to customer service as well!

FABULOUS, FRIENDLY DEALERSHIP!

by from Tomball Texas |

THE ENTIRE PROCESS IS EASY, FAST AND FUN. THE ONLY DIFFICULT PART WAS PICKING OUT THE COLOR I WANTED! I HAVE BOUGHT MY LAST 4 VEHICLES FROM LONE STAR, AND I SEE NO OTHER REASON TO GO ELSEWHERE. FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED IN, I FELT LIKE FAMILY! LOVE YOU GUYS!

July 20, 2014

Bedie, thank you so very much for the great review! It's very humbling and very much appreciated! We love you too!

Bad choice

by from Houston Tx |

I purchased a 2014 Silverado on June 30th. The sales person I had was horrible, he made feel like I was doing him a favor, he attempted to pressure me into securing financing with the dealership when I told him that my credit union had a approved me for a specific amount. When I told him that I was only using my financing or walk he proceeded with my deal. I've purchased many cars in my life and this entire process was horrible in comparison. My sales person was working multiple deals at the same time and all of us we're having to wait longer than normall. He was very distracted and scattered and not very atentive. The finance manager was great, quick friendly informative and most of all happy. The customer service manager was great, full of energy and excited I bought a truck . When my truck we delivered I did it myself because the sales person was with another client. Although I had a 2012 Silverad the features in my new truck were different. The only thing he showed me was the onstar button and told me I couldn't leave until until I did the welcome call. During that process I noticed that my trucks new car detail wasn't the best. I had protective plastic still on the console and a few door handles, there was small white styerfoam balls all over the head visors and passager seat. I showed my sales person and he said he would take care of it when he redelivers my truck after my aftermarket options were addeded. The outside was dripping water and still wet. When I brought back my truck the next day we agreed to meet at 9:00 am since I had to be at work by 10:00. My sales person showed up at. 9:20 and then took another 25 minutes getting a loaner for me all the while knowing that I was now going to late to open my store. He offered no apology but only said I'm doing my best. The next day I was called by another sales person to tell me my sales person no longer worked there and he world be helping me out. I got my truck back 3 days later and basicly handed my keys and told that you . No tour of the truck to see if I approved of the work . My truck was filthy inside and out that I drove straight to a car was to have it cleaned. I'm not blaming the new guy since he walked in at the end. I think a manager should have stepped in to make sure I was happy and taken care of and that all the things I was promised by my original sales person were taken care of or maybe it's common sense that you redeliver a new vehicle clean especially after you send out to another location to have work done. I won't be buying my next vehicle from Lone Star

July 15, 2014

Roy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is vital to us improving as a dealership. We assure you that your experience with our sales team is not consistent with the quality of service that we provide. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your time at our dealership so we may handle this properly. Please contact our Sales Manager Jay Dekerlegand at (832)574-2998 or through e-mail at john.dekerlegand@lonestarchevrolet.com. We hope this bad experience does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to earn back your trust.

LONE STAR EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Houston TX |

Walk in oil change was fit into their schedule on July 5th when I had 20% remaining oil life in my Silverado. Had another chance to look at new Vettes.

July 20, 2014

Kylebob, thanks so much for taking time to share your great service department experience! Those folks are warriors! They're one of the highest volume service departments in the nation and they have more highly trained service personnel than any other! Please feel free to visit www.lonestarchevrolet.com to schedule your next service appointment.

2010 Chevrolet Impala

by from Houston, TX |

This is a follow up to my review on June 3rd. Had the same failure as previously (Hot Engine - No A/C). They replaced the thermostat then and they replaced it again this time. The service was great and done under warranty. I really appreciated the shuttle service since it left my wife free to take care of other obligations. I am somewhat surprised at having a new thermostat fail so soon after installation but there must be all kinds of sensors attached to them now. Hope this one lasts longer! I really think Chevrolet should rethink their design of that thermostat system though. It is very irritating to have that failure SHUT OFF the water temperature gauge! It seems like you would want to still be able to see the water temperature even if the sensor on the thermostat thinks something is wrong.

July 20, 2014

mfreem02, Thank you for sharing your Lone Star Chevrolet experience. We appreciate you feedback!

scheduled maintenance of 2009 Traverse

by from Houston, TX |

oil changed before long trip, 1st time towing a trailer. Service associate was helpful in answering questions about towing capacity, transmission operation/package. Feel very comfortable at this dealership after buying this vehicle from the "Previously owned" lot.

July 20, 2014

Dear Willeyds, Thank you for sharing your service department experience from your recent visit to Lone Star Chevrolet. We sure appreciate the feedback and appreciate your business!

All Good !!!

by from The Woodlands Texas |

Hi everyone, just a little feedback, I'm 47 years old and have been buying new chevy's for years (corvettes etc.) I also currently own a few classic chevys. I was looking for a 2015 Silverado with the 6.2 engine High Country edtion, I landed at Lone Star, spoke with a sales guy named Anmdy Strokos. I received the best deal around compared to all of the other dealerships. I went to other chevy dealers around the Houston area and could not make a deal. Lonestar gave me the best trade in value for my car etc...

July 20, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience here at Lone Star Chevrolet. We're proud of Andy and appreciate you sharing the great deal and great customer service you received! Welcome to the Lone Star Chevrolet family!

Traverse, great handling, roomy, ride is rough

by from Spring, TX |

We bought a 2014 Traverse about a month ago. Pluses are attractive design, roomy, tight steering and handling, and an excellent infotainment system (still figuring out all the bells and whistles. Minuses are a little rougher ride than expected (20-in tires?), gas economy was overstated and little or know inside storage compartments. Overall, an excellent vehicle for the price and our needs. Overall, the sales process was very good. The salesman was polite and attentive to our requirements. The closing process was a little rushed. We should have had more time to understand the various warranty options and more time for orientation on the specifics of the car. The rush was driven by our time commitments. In retrospect, we or our salesman probably should have suggested coming back on Monday to finish up.

July 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback.

Terrible service

by from houston, tx |

Wont repair a defect on my 2014 Camaro with 8000 miles on it. GENERAL MANAGER wont return phone calls! One of the things the said they repaired is worse than when I brought it in !!!! They don't mind selling you the car but service is Not good.

July 20, 2014

We are sorry to hear about your experience. It seems the Service Director, Service Manager, and General Manager know about the cleaner and solvent that was used on the wheels/brakes that voided the warranty repair. Our service team is still willing to work with you to help. There are limitations. Please call Steve Quezada at 281-517-7099.