Sport Haus

(3.2) 5.0 5 Reviews

9732 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89511

Mr. Cedric Fambles

by from Dallas, Texas |

Being an Out-Of-State buyer, I purchase a Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG from the Sports Haus dealership. The car was in immaculate condition. The sales team, especially Tom Virden made the buying experience very pleasurable. It was not easy for me to locate the service warranty for the vehicle, but the sales team located and helped me to obtain a very nice 6yr/80,000 service contract. I would recommend the Sports Haus dealership to any one looking to buy exotic or high performance vehicles. These guys no their sports vehicles and treat you with the uttermost respect. I will be in the business of buying another car for the fast lane...the first dealership I will scan will be Sport Haus in Reno, Nevada.

Stay away !

by from Oslo, Norway |

I bought a 911 from Sport Hause described as "Runs like a Champ". When I got the car, it wasn't . The engine runs poorly, it doesn't run at all on idle. This would be detected just by starting the car. Warning light on parking brake is constantly on. This would be detected by driving the car. Brake pads in the rear are constantly applied. This would be detected by driving the car. So to give me the impression that the car runs like a Champ was clearly misleading. To fix the car and and to have it to "Run like a Champ", I have to do repairs for over 3000$. I know the car was bought "as is" and by that I don't have any right to any reimbursement. But I tried to appeal to their conscience as a prefessional car dealer and sent several emails, but they haven't bothered to reply to any of them !

I recommend Sporthaus

by from Spanish Springs NV |

I went into the Sporthaus with an unusual request: "can I sit in your Z06 with my helmet on to see if it has enough head room? I am looking at a car in Vacaville, CA and dont want to drive there if I dont fit." Their service manager went and got the me keys, as their early morning sales rep was busy with another customer. The salesman said "if you don't like the CA car, we would love to do business with you." To make a long story short, I bought from Sporthaus. They treat you as you want to be treated. They are extremely knowledgable and professional. They are under new management and I highly recommend Sporthaus!

dealer do not answer emails

by from chicago |

sent an email inquiring about a BMW Z3, never got a reply or call back.

BEST EVER

by from Reno Nv |

This is a sports car sales and have some great ones, you should just go see,,anything you might want is there and all cherry. I bought a Toyota Sienna, professional staff, great communication, A-1 company, I have watched their iventory for a few years and always high quality cars on the lot. Will recommend to anyone looking to buy, they might be smaller than the big guys but they call you by your name on the second time thru the door, Try that at the bigger lots...