Sport Haus

9732 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89511

Used 888-324-6905

I recommend Sporthaus

by from Spanish Springs NV |

I went into the Sporthaus with an unusual request: "can I sit in your Z06 with my helmet on to see if it has enough head room? I am looking at a car in Vacaville, CA and dont want to drive there if I dont fit." Their service manager went and got the me keys, as their early morning sales rep was busy with another customer. The salesman said "if you don't like the CA car, we would love to do business with you." To make a long story short, I bought from Sporthaus. They treat you as you want to be treated. They are extremely knowledgable and professional. They are under new management and I highly recommend Sporthaus!

dealer do not answer emails

by from chicago |

sent an email inquiring about a BMW Z3, never got a reply or call back.

BEST EVER

by from Reno Nv |

This is a sports car sales and have some great ones, you should just go see,,anything you might want is there and all cherry. I bought a Toyota Sienna, professional staff, great communication, A-1 company, I have watched their iventory for a few years and always high quality cars on the lot. Will recommend to anyone looking to buy, they might be smaller than the big guys but they call you by your name on the second time thru the door, Try that at the bigger lots...