Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

11200 N. Freeway Service Rd. E., Fort Worth, TX 76177

New 888-277-6164
Used 888-277-4809
Service 888-277-6165

Best New Car Experience I have had...

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I saw a Jeep on Cars.com at Allen Samuels - Alliance. I called to make sure it was what I was looking for. I went without an appointment and the Jeep was exactly what I wanted not equipped with all the Dealer Add on's I found at other Dealerships. My salesman was knowledgeable about his product and very personable. I was able to negotiate on price and get the add-ons I needed without all the extra... My purchase was a pleasure and I would invite any of my friends to go there. My salesman was Justin Tidwell.

Great Experience with my new Sahara Jeep Wrangler!

by from Missouri City, Texas |

My experience with Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Houston was great. The salesman and his manager was very attentive to my needs. It was a smooth transaction all the way to financing. I would recommend anyone to purchase a Jeep, because my husband has a Grand Cherokee Jeep and he loves it. Thank You

Thanks!

by from McKinney, TX |

Thanks to everyone who took the time to write reviews here. I called these guys on a Saturday, no answer. When I followed the prompts on their phone system to find out their trading hours I got nowhere. I had a couple of people call me on Sunday afternoon and the advertised price of the truck I was interested in went up by 5K - a "website error". They were to email me a link to do a 'soft' credit check but I am yet to see that email. They seem nice enough to speak with, but after reading these reviews I wouldn't touch them.

Bad customer service in service dept

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

Needed recall work on my vehicle. Bad customer service.

Nothing but a bunch of crooked, dishonest, liars!

by from Texas |

Do not buy a vehicle from Allen Samuels Fort Worth. I purchased one and from the time I walked out to the new car, had some issues and concerns. Have contacted them numerous times and was flat out lied too in regards to my issue. Before my 1 year anniversary of having my vehicle I had an issue arise and have tried numerous times to contact the new car sales manager who I was told was Mr. Sauerwein. It's almost been a month and I have yet to be contacted back. I called and left numerous messages and have emailed with no reply. My next step this coming week will be to contact the Attorney Generals office and the Better Business Bureau and lodge my formal complaint against the dealership for breach of contract and deceptive business practices. When the sales contract was written up and I wrote my check out to the dealership we entered in an agreement that they have not honored fully! I need to contact the State of Texas also because some of the paperwork they filled out to send in had incorrect numbers on it and when I told them they told me they would fix it and get it sent it. So maybe the State would want to talk to them about not being honest in regards to the odometer reading and other issues I told them about. I have tried to be a good customer and call and try to get it taken care of but there is finally time when we as customers get tired of the lies. So, after all my issues with my car purchase, I would say that if anyone was going to go to this dealership they should make sure that everything is 100% before leaving the dealership and make sure that everything is 100% before finalizing the sale.

New Ram Owner

by from Trophy Club, TX |

I see a lot of negative reviews on this site, but my experience was much different. My salesman, Demarcus Price kept his word throughout the buying process. Even when the finance manager changed some final numbers my salesman was there to make it right! If you want a great deal and superior service from someone who stands by his word make sure you ask for Demarcus Price if you're shopping at Allen Samuels @ Alliance.

Worst Place EVer

by from Dallas, TX |

They were very good at making promises over the phone for my less than steller credit. How they can tell from looking what the bank will accept as a down payment, and what I had was fine. Two days later they wanted five times as much down, then three times as much when I said no and hung up on them. Finance manager told me the bank was only asking two times as much as I wanted to put down, so who was going to pocket that huge difference in down payment. so glad at this point that my deal did not work out with them, but I am not done with them. I hope everyone takes advise here and stears clear of this lest than honest dealership.

Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

August 28, 2013

Lending institutions require down payment based on the credit worthiness and the bank value of the vehicle a customer is attempting to purchase. Allen Samuels Alliance is merely an information provider to the lender in an attempt to secure financing. At which point we are responsible to relay those requirements a lender may call for back to the customer. We have, and will continue to work with every customer on vehicle selection in order to both satisfy our lenders and obtain the lowest possible down payment for every customer. Please feel free to call with any questions regarding this response. Jeremy Rhudy Sales Manager Allen Samuels Alliance 817-805-2286

Phone Experiance

by from Kilgore, TX |

We have found a vehicle on cars.com the sales person that helped us, was quite knowledgeable, but we are still waiting on him to contact us back. Customer service started off quite well. I was really hoping for a better experience. If the price is as low as what it is advertised for, or if they can come up with a better price, i would be willing to purchase a vehicle from them is the price is right.

WORST DEALERSHIP I EVER STEPED IN

by from FTW TEXAS |

THEY LIED FROM THE TIME I WALKED IN THE DOOR. TRYED TO ADD 8,000 TO SALES PRICE DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE ME BACK MY KEYS TO MY TRUCK. CROOKS AND LIERS.

CAUTION THEY WANTED TO ADD 8,000 TO THE SALES PRI

by from FT WORTH.TX |

I WENT IN TO BUY A NEW JEEP WITH INTERNET AD IN HAND AND STOCK NUMBER. I HAD A TRADE THE SALESMAN SAID THEY WOULD GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED FOR MY TRADE. THEN THE RUDEST FINANCE MANAGER I'VE EVER HAD THE BAD LUCK TO MEET. SAID THE PRICE OF THE JEEP WAS OVER 8,000 MORE THAN THEY ADVERTIZED, THEY FLAT OUT LIED TO ME AND EVERYONE WHO READ THE ADD. I WOULD'T GO BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP IF THEY WERE GIVING THEM AWAY. SAVE YOUR TIME GO ELSEWHERE. RIPPOFF FROM THE WORD GO. GRAPEVINE JEEPS PRICES ARE 3 TO 5 K CHEAPER.

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I went into this dealership because it was close to my house and wanted to purchase a Jeep Wrangler. Test drove a few and the sales guy was not pushy, great experience with them. So started to negotiate and they would only come off 1k of the listed internet price. I went back the next day and presented an add for the same Jeep in Terrell and they said that they could not match the price and if they did they would be paying me to drive the Jeep off the lot. So I took the same add to another dealership in Dallas and they matched the price and came off even more. Make sure you price shop before you go into this dealership.