Henderson Nissan

Service 866-449-9834 Service 866-449-9834

Home Of The "Real Deal"

Great atmosphere

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

It is refreshing to meet genuine sales managers who want to help you and put you in the right car, rather than sales guys just looking for their commission. Jimmy was really helpful and patient, he knew everything about the car we were looking at.

poor management

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Did not like the treatment rude to customers Was not feeling warm when arriving and seemed a sale was what they want

Great experience with Henderson Nissan

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Kevin Aviles was our salesman and he was very knowledgeable, was not pushy and found us exactly what we were looking for. The finance manager gave a great deal on an extended warranty and we could not be happier with our new Maxima. Thanks so much!

What a great salesman (Jimmy) at Henderson Nissan!

by from las vegas nevada |

This has been my fourth car from Henderson Nissan and Jimmy has been my salesman and wow does he know how to take care of customers. I have been buying cars for about 25 years and by far it has truly been an amazing experience. I just took my son there for his new car and he will always be a loyal customer because of the outstanding customer service.

What a great salesman (Jimmy) at Henderson Nissan!

by from las vegas nevada |

Beverly Berry Henderson,NV

by from Henderson, NV |

We recently purchased a new Auto from Auto Mall Henderson. Easy experience, no up-selling and got just what we wanted. Very nice environment and friendly. Our sales person was Antonio and special kudos to Lou Finkleberg for perfect and immediate satisfaction of minor issue.

Scammers

by from Las Vegas Nv |

Horrible experience ! Go to United Nissan, I did great service n prices! Bought a new Frontier love it! This review is all one stars it would not let me do zero stars!

Great service and a great new car

by from Henderson nv |

Needed a new car and received excellent service. The salesman Kevin was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the cars. He found one that fit my needs and was aesthetically pleasing to me. Overall it was a great process even though I hate having to buy a new car. I only had to tell him once what I wanted and he ended up getting me the perfect fit

Unnecessary repairs

by from Henderson, NV |

Henderson Nissan was the only place I'd had my car serviced for the last 2 1/2 years. Brought my car in with a problem that had developed about a year ago shortly after an oil change at this dealership, smoke coming from the engine compartment, and a foul smell coming through the vent when it's set for fresh air. Their recommendation was: Replace valve cover gasket/PCV valve hose Oil pan reseal Transmission side seal Right axle seal Cost: $1,330 Was told the first three items were causing the smoke. Drove the car home to think about this for a week and talk to coworkers knowledgeable about cars. Was told the only thing that could cause smoke was oil leaking through the valve cover gasket. I opened the hood and decided to check the screws holding the valve cover in place. They were all loose, so loose I could remove them with my fingers. I can only speculate how that happened, valve cover screws don't loosen themselves. Spent 30 seconds tightening them. Problem solved, no more smoke, no more smell. At the very best, one can conclude that their mechanics are incompetent to miss such a simple fix, but we know that isn't the case. I'm pretty sure their mechanics know how to fix cars. But auto repair shops don't make lots of money tightening screws, they make lots of money on repairs, whether necessary or otherwise.

Great service at Nissan Henderson

by from Henderson, Nevada |

This week I went for a service on my car and my daughter's car at Nissan Henderson and I had a great experience both times. All people there were friendly and helpful especially my service advisor Glenn Aby. I appreciated the service and thank you for a good job done. Antonio P Dias Henderson