Henderson Nissan

Service 877-800-7718

Home Of The "Real Deal"

Great atmosphere

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

It is refreshing to meet genuine sales managers who want to help you and put you in the right car, rather than sales guys just looking for their commission. Jimmy was really helpful and patient, he knew everything about the car we were looking at.

Scammers

by from Las Vegas Nv |

Horrible experience ! Go to United Nissan, I did great service n prices! Bought a new Frontier love it! This review is all one stars it would not let me do zero stars!

Great service and a great new car

by from Henderson nv |

Needed a new car and received excellent service. The salesman Kevin was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the cars. He found one that fit my needs and was aesthetically pleasing to me. Overall it was a great process even though I hate having to buy a new car. I only had to tell him once what I wanted and he ended up getting me the perfect fit

Unnecessary repairs

by from Henderson, NV |

Henderson Nissan was the only place I'd had my car serviced for the last 2 1/2 years. Brought my car in with a problem that had developed about a year ago shortly after an oil change at this dealership, smoke coming from the engine compartment, and a foul smell coming through the vent when it's set for fresh air. Their recommendation was: Replace valve cover gasket/PCV valve hose Oil pan reseal Transmission side seal Right axle seal Cost: $1,330 Was told the first three items were causing the smoke. Drove the car home to think about this for a week and talk to coworkers knowledgeable about cars. Was told the only thing that could cause smoke was oil leaking through the valve cover gasket. I opened the hood and decided to check the screws holding the valve cover in place. They were all loose, so loose I could remove them with my fingers. I can only speculate how that happened, valve cover screws don't loosen themselves. Spent 30 seconds tightening them. Problem solved, no more smoke, no more smell. At the very best, one can conclude that their mechanics are incompetent to miss such a simple fix, but we know that isn't the case. I'm pretty sure their mechanics know how to fix cars. But auto repair shops don't make lots of money tightening screws, they make lots of money on repairs, whether necessary or otherwise.

Great service at Nissan Henderson

by from Henderson, Nevada |

This week I went for a service on my car and my daughter's car at Nissan Henderson and I had a great experience both times. All people there were friendly and helpful especially my service advisor Glenn Aby. I appreciated the service and thank you for a good job done. Antonio P Dias Henderson

Great Staff, Great Service, & Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV, 89123 |

I purchased my vehicle from the Nissan in N. Las Vegas. When I moved closer to the Henderson area, the drive to N. Las Vegas for an oil change seemed too long. I called the Nissan in Henderson and was pleased that they honored my services from the other Nissan dealership. Once there, my wait time was almost none existant, and the staff were beyond friendly and fun. As I sat waiting in the lobby, I was asked if I needed anything and was given updates on how much longer before my car was ready. When I was about to leave I notice my car had be washed. AWESOME EXPERIENCE...I love my car and the company. IF YOU NEED A NEW OR USED VEHICLE GO TO NISSAN!!!!! You won't be disappointed.

No hassel experience

by from Las vegas, NV |

I was skeptical about buying a new car ...really about dealing with sales staff at the dealerships. I went to henderson nissan to check out the new Maximas. Did a test drive with then salesman Luis...who is now a manager, loved the car and went inside to run some numbers. The manager came out and introduced himself and offered me a deal i couldnt refuse. Next , off to finance, no haggeling told them to dont give me any add ons andthey didnt. I was at the dealership maybe 45 minutes total and left witha brand new car. I have used the service dept for oil changes and they are speedy and even clean your car for you. I will be returning to buy another new car next year

Best customer service, fast and sufficient

by from las vegas, nv |

I bought my car almost a year ago. Love the service department, shane took really good care of me everytime I brought my car in for an oil change. Quick and sufficient. Everyone has a smile there, from the shuttle driver,to the guys that wash your car for you.

Oil Change

by from Las Vegas |

We go here all the time for our oil changes. We buy the 3 oil change package. They are always timely and they don't add any charges.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Henderson, NV |

I have continued to receive excellent customer service from Nissan's service department! Each time I come in the customer service rep has gone above and beyond what I have expected and I have really appreciated it.

Great service

by from Henderson, NV |

Great service, I really appreciate the care that was taken to service my vehicle. My Xterra is better then ever!