Mountain Home Auto Ranch

2800 American Legion Blvd, Mountain Home, ID 83647

New 866-230-3542
Used 888-856-6869
Service 877-236-9922

We do business a better way!

A Great Experience After a Bad One Elsewhere!

by from Meridian, ID |

We had just left another dealer in Nampa who had told us via email that the vehicle and price we had requested would be waiting for our "VIP test drive." When we arrived, checkbook in hand, no one knew why we were there and knew nothing of any cars at that price. We immediately called Chase at your dealership. He said he had the car and price, just as his email had said and he said he would have it right there waiting when we arrived. We drove an hour from Meridian and, walking in we didn't see the car parked outside and were expecting another "bait & switch." We met Chase and he said, "I had your car washed and brought inside the showroom so you could look it over without being bothered by that high wind outside." Well, we were delighted and after a short test drive, I decided to purchase the vehicle. We got the paperwork done pretty quickly and then Chase took us around and introduced us to people in the other depts. in case we had any questions or problems. They were all eager to help. My wife and I were highly impressed with Chase and the rest of your staff. Chase set us up for a free oil change in the future. We will be happy to drive 2 hours roundtrip for that.

Great Sealership to Consider

by from Boise, Idaho |

I recently purchased a new Jeep from the Auto Ranch and found their pricing, trade values and financing to be very competitive and customer centric. Unlike many dealerships in the treasure valley, taking the time to drive to Mountain Home saved me thousands of dollars on my purchase without allot of unnecessary games, promises and sales pitches that serve no purpose. Based upon my personal experience I recommend that you consider the Auto Ranch before wasting allot of time and money at Boise / Nampa Delearships.

Cars .com is the greatest

by from ogden ut |

Cars.com is the Best site I have found for new and used cars ,I jut need to decide what i want to buy.Auto Ranch give me all info i deeded.

DISHONEST & Didn't keep their word!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We just had the WORST experience with Moutain Home Auto Ranch. They are such a dishonest dealership. My husband talked to a salesman named Sterling on the phone. He quoted us a price on a Ford F-150 over the phone. It was their internet price and he SPECIFICALLY said it WOULD NOT be any more but could possibly be even less with rebates Ford offers. My husband made sure that it was the exact price if he was going to drive 6 hours to get there. Even on their website they had the same quote. We filled out all of the paper work online and my husband drove 6 hours to Idaho to purchase the truck. When he got there they were complete jerks and completely denied quoting him a price. They came in $2000 higher than they originally said and said it's the lowest they could go. Sterling (the salesman) didn't even have the dignity to buck up and admit what he had said and done. He completely denied EVERYTHING and the manger was so rude to my husband. We are so frustrated that people can really be this dishonest and lie straight to your face. Needless to say my husband got back in his car and drove the 6 hours home with no truck. I really hope nobody ever buys any cars from them and they go out of business. Karma is all I can say. It WILL kick them in the butt eventually! Save your time and money and don't mess with such a dishonest business. Just beware that all of the prices they have on their website. They aren't really that price - FALSE ADVERTISING! They are completely lying about EVERYTHING just to get you in there. BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Do NOT bring your car here to get serviced.

by from Mountain home, Idaho |

Do not get your car serviced here. I took it in to get serviced and they wanted to charge me 3000 dollars for repairs. They told me my radiator fan motor was seised and that was going to cost $600 dollars. So I went home and jumped the fan directly to the battery and it turned on. Turns out it was just a wiring issue that costs maybe 5 dollars to fix. They will tell you things are wrong with your car and make them seem like they are urgent. Do NOT get your car fixed here.

Great buing experiience

by from Billings MT |

Handled most of the deal over the phone. It was totally fun deal. IN and out in less than 1 hour.

Best experience EVER

by from Mountain home, I'd |

I was a little hesitant to shop at the auto ranch because a couple of people that I know told me not to. I just want to say that they were wrong. This was the best auto purchasing experience that I have ever had (and I have bought several cars over the years). Steven was my sales representative and he was AWSOME! He did not pressure me at all and he made the whole process run smooth and fast. I recommend Mountain Home Auto Ranch to everyone looking to purchase a new vehicle, and the selections are huge.

Purchase

by from Boise, ID |

Recently purchased a new truck from mountain home auto ranch, I named my price....they agreed to it and we were done! Salesman Rob D. Delivered the truck to my home in Boise so I didn't have to drive back to mountain home. Great service!

Shop local

by from Mountain Home, ID |

Friendly salesman, he worked with me and that made it nice. Everyone worked to get me in the new car. I like to shop local.

Very Cooperative

by from Mountain Home, ID |

I was able to get an auto loan. They worked very hard to get me the loan.

You'd be a fool to buy from here

by from Mountain home, idaho |

We went in to buy a 2009 Nissan Titan, after test driving, bringing in our mechanic, sitting through all the paperwork, a completely different salesman swooped in only to give us his speech on how the price for the vehicle was as low as they could possibly go. Was not interested in negotiating or listening to a word we had to say. We wanted to trade in our 2005 dodge Durango hemi and they tried low balling us saying it was only worth 3,000 when it Kelley blue books for around 11,000. Don't waste your time or hard earned money in this scam of a dealership. Enough said.