Bob Wondries Ford

Service 888-760-8122

FREEWAY CLOSE, 10 FWY., EXIT ATLANTIC BLVD. GO NORTH ONE MILE

Positive purchase experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

This was a very good car buying experience. Very friendly and understanding of what I was and was not comfortable paying. They worked with me and I was able to get the car I wanted for the right price =)

Bob Wondries Ford responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Hello. My name is David Lenh, Business Development Manager for the dealership. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for not only for posting this great review but also, for the trust you have in our dealership. It certainly does mean the world to us knowing we've earned your business. Please know if there is anything that our Wondries Team and I can assist you with, know we're always here to help! Thank you again for being the most important part of our business. David Lenh Business Development Manager Bob Wondries Ford (866) 321-0757 Davidlenh@bobwondriesford.com

Great service!

by from Oceanside, Ca |

Great service,straight to the point, not pushy and very patience to my concerns and questions. It was a great shopping experience and I got the vehicle that I was looking for around the price I was intending to pay, our family is happy with this car as well. Thank you Bob Wondries Ford!

Bob Wondries Ford did not respond with a quote

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Asked for a quote on a Ford Fusion Hybrid, instead received generic boilerplate reply, "contact us". That isn't why I was using cars.com. I specc'd out a model, they did not respond.

good dealer

by from torrance |

this dealer is good. I'd like to recommend to my friends. thank you Paul

Average car buying experiece

by from West Hollywood |

I wanted a specific car. The staff is friendly, but is on full selling mode with add-ons from the salesman to finance. My specific salesman is a nice guy but didn't know enough about the vehicle. His super knows the schtick and tried to manipulate numbers in his favor. There are a lot of people I dealt with and I got a lot of conflicting information. Even with all the resources out there it's hard to get a true fair price on a vehicle. My experience wasn't gut wrenching but i didn't feel "Joy" with this transaction either.

They sold me a damaged truck

by from azusa,ca |

I bought a used 2011 ford f-150 from Bob Wondries Ford on 1-21-12,the liner had minamal damage and was covering most of the damage at the front of the bed and the bed was touching the cab not realizing this is not normal when I bought the truck,I took the truck back to them and they told me there is no way they sold me the truck that way because of there inspection process.Beware of this company.

Ford Explorer

by from Oceanside, CA |

Overall great experience. Sales representative met me at time specified and was very clear, efficient, and 100% service driven in his efforts to sell me my new vehicle. Would definitely by another car from this dealer.