Rosen Hyundai of Algonquin

Used 866-906-8670
Service 877-857-7683

Customers First

by from Jvl WI |

I found a Scion Tc Online recently located at this dealership. I was in the final steps of buying it and was basically heading out to get it and it sold right before i got there. BUMMER!! Even though i did not get the car i wanted the experience was great. Everything went smooth and i would recommend this dealership.

Excellent Customer Service By Audrey and Leon

by from Chicago, IL |

My daughter and I purchased a used vehicle from Fletcher Jones Honda. We were greeted by Leon, one of the managers at this establishment. He has excellent customer services skills. He has a great personality, professional, and displays down to earth people skills. In other words, he's very respectful and can make you feel like you have known him for years. Leon introduced my daughter and I to Audrey, who is a great salesperson, professional and great customer services skills. She took us upstairs to show a few cars. Audrey answered all of our questions and let us take a couple cars for a test drive. She explained the spec's of the car. Then she sat in the back, didn't try and distract us, let us drive, relax and inspect the cars. No rushing here! Very patient and confident young lady. She's great! Both of these individuals made our buying experience one of the best we had encountered. I look forward to buying another vehicle from them in the near future. Again, we would like to thank, Leon, Audrey, and Fletcher Jones Honda.

No hassles at all

by from Lake In The Hills Il. |

Bought my 2nd Hyundai in 4 years from Rosen today. The salesman (Allen Manning) was great and there was no pressure or sales pitch. Everyone on the staff was courteous and knowledgeable. The price for my new vehicle and the value for my trade-in were just what I wanted and they matched the pre-approved loan that I came in with so I was on my way out the door with the keys to my new car in no time. Very good experience and I will come back again.

car buying

by from chicago. il |

great dealer greeting and hosting of buying experience. No pressure selling and explained the ware and on the USED car. No hidden defects just to sell the vehicle. Fair price for a fair deal.

Totally committed to the customer.

by from Crystal Lake, Il. |

I stopped in to Rosen Hyundai and Al Jordan came out to meet us. Al was a pleasure to meet and work with. He never wavered and found me just what I was looking for. Now I did not come without some financial baggage but the dealership did everything they could and more to get this done for me. I came back with a friend and she was also impressed with Al. Was nice that Al spendt so much time looking for the car for me. Most forget all about you if you don't buy right away.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

by from Elgin, IL |

Thank you SOOO much to Al Jordan at Rosen Hyundai! My Santa Fe is PERFECT!!!! The whole process was so easy and smooth.... And I couldn't be happier with my Santa Fe.....THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Excellent Salesman and Service

by from Huntley, Illinois |

Bought a 2011 Hyundai Sonata. Love it! The salesperson, Mike Burden, was very helpful and knowledgeable. He made the car buying experience a pleasure. I highly recommend asking for him the next time you are shopping for a car!

Good Experience

by from Downers Grove, IL |

We had a nice experience at this Dealership buying a Hyundai Veracruz. I'd suggest you ask for Mike (Last Name Burden, I think) if you go there. He was low pressure, knowledgable, personable, and stayed with us to shoot the breeze and pass the time as we waited for a finance person to be available. If I had a suggestion for this dealership, it would be to revise the system by which finance personnel is assigned to waiting customers. We did wait quite a long time, but in the end the finance guy (Jim) was great.

Great dealership Great Service Department

by from Sleepy Hollow, Il |

We have over the last 5 years bought 3 different vehicles form this dealership. 2009 Tuscon a 2011 Santa Fe and a 2011 Sonata Hybrid. All are great vehicles, no issues, service department is very accommodating and have always gone out of their way to make sure we are 100% satisfied. We are definitely sold on Hyundai and this dealership.

Sonata Owner

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

Excellent salesman (Steven V.). You knew he meant every word and genuinely cared about our happiness. Rosen offers a great service package and warranty that can't be beat. To top it all off Hyundai is made in America! Compared to the Ford Fusion; Sonata won hands down!

My new Elantra

by from Marengo, IL |

Kudos to Rosen Hyundai. I'm a busy girl with little time to spare and the staff made the experience as painless as possible. The dealership was more than fair in pricing and accommodated all my wants and dreams for a new car. The shop was efficient and clean and attentive. Thank you for making my shopping experience a positive one.