Rosen Hyundai of Algonquin

Used 866-906-8670
Service 877-857-7683

Customers First

by from Jvl WI |

I found a Scion Tc Online recently located at this dealership. I was in the final steps of buying it and was basically heading out to get it and it sold right before i got there. BUMMER!! Even though i did not get the car i wanted the experience was great. Everything went smooth and i would recommend this dealership.

great buying experience

by from Streamwood, IL |

I looked at 7 different dealerships before i went to Rosen. i got there 20 min. before closing and looked at a 2010 Nissan Rogue. The salesman Al Jordan was very patient, comical, and informative to my questions and needs. I was not done with my research but put a deposit on the vehicle. Al worked very hard on making me comfortable and sure that i was getting a great deal. I went back 2 days later and picked up the vehicle. My wife and I are very grateful to Al Jordan and will recommend Rosen Hyundai and especially Al to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Thanks again Al for making me laugh and enjoy buying my rogue.

Great experience!

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

We had a fantastic buying experience at Rosen Hyundai. Jason Emery was fantastic and very helpful! He took the time to find the car that would meet our needs and budget. He took the time to get us acquainted with our new vehicle and was a pleasure to work with!

New lifelong customer

by from Crystal Lake Il |

I worked with Jason Emery . We were looking for a good used car. Jason not only helped every step of the way. He assisted with setting up some of the features of the car. I didn't feel pressured or rushed at all. It was a smooth transition. Rosen gained a life long customer because of Jason. Well done

great service & salesperson

by from Algonquin, IL |

Jason was easy to work with and honest with us about an issue that needed to be fixed on the vehicle we bought. He was easy to talk to and work with. Highly recommend & we will be back!

Good Car buying experience :)

by from Lombard,IL |

I was looking for Car for the past six months and i looked at this Toyota Corolla 2010 XLE, the pictures looked good and so we went to see the car, surprising to me the car looked better than the pics. Jason (Sales person) was very helpful to guide us around and after the test drive he listen tio my concerns and decided to get those addressed, it was really good deal and the car looked as good as new when it was handed to me. New brakes, clean car and it wont require any maintenance for the next one-two years. I dint expect to have such a good used car buying experience but Jason made it really easy, he even help us with the price. Thank you :)

Great All Around Care

by from Pingree Grove, Il |

Hyundai Rosen in Algonquin was the best experience my husband and I could have had. We are so pleased with our Santa fe Sport that we have purchased from this dealership. Jason, the salesman with whom we bought the car from, was so easy to work with. He made sure all of our needs were met and that we were happy with our decision. He continued to check in to make sure things were going well. We also worked with Debra to finance our car once purchased - she went above and beyond for us. She was super friendly/personable and accommodating to all of our needs as well. Everyone else in the dealership with whom we worked with/talked with was super friendly and polite. They all did everything they could to make this experience one we would not forget. I am so happy with our purchase and am confident we will be pleased with the work they do to the car in the future. I highly recommend you go to this location to purchase your next car!

Great experience, love my car!

by from Michigan |

My husband has been doing reserach on the Volkswagon Passats for months and he found it online here. He called and was connected to Jason and Jason was very informative, and really helped out a lot. We ended up putting down a deposit as the car was highly sought after and we drive from Michigan to pick it up. The process was great and easy. It was financially worth the drive for us to drive from Michigan! Thanks Jason...I love my car!

Great Place To Buy A Car

by from Rockford, IL |

After months of looking at different car dealerships for our daughter her first car we settled on Rosen Hyundai. The first person to greet us was Jason Emery (Sales). With no pressure at all he allowed us at our own pace to test drive any cars we were interested in which we did. After finding a car we were interested in we were then introduced to Rick Burke (Finance Manager) to see what deal could be made. Rick was upfront with us on price and again no pressure at all. We settled on a car with intentions to pick it up in a couple of days. We returned two days later and decided to test drive two more cars and actually upgraded our decision to a certified pre owned Hyundai which at the time were introduced to AL Jordan (Sales). Rick did what he could on price and Jason and Al were fantastic with the no sales pressure and did whatever we needed to make things smooth. AL then introduced us to Yaseen Ali (Finance Manager) and Yaseen then went through all the paper work with us and was very detailed on what we were signing so there was no problems. The team of Jason, Al, Rick and Yaseen was fantastic. They made my daughters first car buying experience go great. We will be back when we are ready for our next vehicle. You will not go wrong at this dealership. Great team, Great place. Thanks much guys. The Bunch's

Great from the start

by from Hometown, Il |

I had just purchased my 2008 Ford Explorer Limited from Adrian but had started out speaking first with Jessica. At the first moment that I called about the vehicle I knew I wanted my business to be with them. Jessica was courteous, polite and VERY informative about the vehicle I was purchasing and taking in my trade. She then turned me over to Rick Burke (finance dept) who then did everything short of sell me the car over the phone. He was professional, polite and very eager to mot only obtain my business but make sure that I was happy with the deal. I live 56 miles away and could not wait to finish the deal we had started. I had went to the dealership to meet my salesman Adrian whom was very accommodating right from the start. He had the truck washed and up at the front door awaiting my arrival with the keys in hand. We went on a nice test drive where it was easy going and did not feel under the typical salesman pressure. When we had gotten back from the test drive he asked if I had any questions or concerns about the truck and I said no lets wrap up the deal. Rick and Adrian did everything possible to make the process go by quickly and made sure my son and I were comfortable during the whole process until we took delivery ofthe truck and were on our way. Thank you Jessica, Rick and Adrian for a great experience.

Friendly staff that treats you like family

by from Chicago, IL |

Fantastic experience with the Rosen Hyundai crew! I purchased a car in July and Steven was very professional. He went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable. I'm a taller gentleman so finding a car to fit in was key. He didn't waste my time with smaller cars and helped me find a car that was a perfect fit. The finance guru (I forgot his name, but he's a young indian guy from UIC) was also incredibly friendly and helpful. Can't recommend this dealership enough!