Rosen Hyundai of Algonquin

Used 866-906-8670 Used 866-906-8670
Service 877-857-7683 Service 877-857-7683

Customers First

by from Jvl WI |

I found a Scion Tc Online recently located at this dealership. I was in the final steps of buying it and was basically heading out to get it and it sold right before i got there. BUMMER!! Even though i did not get the car i wanted the experience was great. Everything went smooth and i would recommend this dealership.

Friendly staff great speedy buying process

by from Aurora, Illinois |

Found Rosen online and contacted them about a car. Got an answer back the next and talked to the saleman Jason throught text to work out the financing. Went in on a friday to test drive the car and fill out the paperwork. The staff was very friendly and quick about their ways so there wasnt much waiting around. They explained everything to me clear answered all questions honestly and open.

Rosen Hyundai is Excellent!

by from Crystal Lake IL |

This is our second purchase at Rosen. This time we got what we really wanted! Jared Shaw is awesome to deal with. Jed Settles(finance) was invaluable in getting our new car. I love that Jared called some days later to make sure we were enjoying our new ride. Anytime I have been there I have always been treated nothing short of awesome.

SECOND CAR BOUGHT HERE IN 6 MONTHS!

by from Chicago, IL |

This is the ONLY place I will go to buy a car. I bought 2 used cars here in 2-15. Al Jordan is the bomb - he must not retire EVER!!! If you want to go somewhere where they HELP you get the car you want...ROSEN HYUNDAI is IT! Thank you Adrian for helping me with the financials : ) From start to finish - great cars - great prices - amazing service!!!! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car. Thank you, AL JORDAN & team!!! See you in a few years!!

Very good experience

by from Huntley |

Very good experience all around had fun purchasing my new sonata

Rosen Hyundai and Andrew Hiaduke. Simply Excellent

by from East Dundee, IL |

I recently moved from Chicago out to the suburbs and realized I needed to purchase a car. I have always found the Hyundai Elantra to be an attractive and competent vehicle. Stylish and sporty and economical. After searching online at numerous dealers, I came upon the Rosen Hyundai website in Algonquin. I noted they had in stock a very nice Black 2011 Elantra Limited. I visited the dealership and was greeted promptly by Andrew Hiaduke, a friendly and cordial man with an infectious energy and positive outlook. You would think he owned the dealership, considering how important he made me feel during my car buying experience. My car buying experience was effortless and pleasant. Rosen went above and beyond in their delivery of customer service excellence. Andrew is simply the best customer service representative there is. He is an advocate for the car buyer and his knowledge of the Hyundai line is beyond compare. My room mate, who accompanied me on my visit to Rosen was so impressed with them and with Andrew that he purchased a Sonata SE from Rosen just a couple of weeks later.

Al Jordan

by from Algonquin Il |

I have purchased 5 cars and leased 2 cars from Rosen Hyundai. Perdiodically I would look at the web site to what they had in stock. I have dealt with Andrew and Al who are two knowledgable sales guy and know how to treat a person fair and work hard to make sure you get a good deal and your happy when you walk out the door. I would recommend both these guys to anyone looking for a car and want to be treated fairly.

happy cust.

by from wood dale,il |

very informative staff. my sales person was nice guy. not hard sell guy.

Great experience!

by from Huntley, IL |

Purchasing a 2014 Santa Fe was a great experience. Al was absolutely helpful and really knew his inventory. Once we decided on a car, the negotiating process was smooth. I wish I needed another car at this point - I'd go back!

Purchase of my 2015 Santa Fe from Jason Emery

by from Belvidere, IL |

Jason's persistence paid off. He kept on top of my via phone and text message until we hashed out a deal on my Santa Fe. Once we arrived he was friendly and yet professional.