Rosen Hyundai of Algonquin

Used 866-906-8670
Service 877-857-7683

Customers First

by from Jvl WI |

I found a Scion Tc Online recently located at this dealership. I was in the final steps of buying it and was basically heading out to get it and it sold right before i got there. BUMMER!! Even though i did not get the car i wanted the experience was great. Everything went smooth and i would recommend this dealership.

Great from the start

by from Hometown, Il |

I had just purchased my 2008 Ford Explorer Limited from Adrian but had started out speaking first with Jessica. At the first moment that I called about the vehicle I knew I wanted my business to be with them. Jessica was courteous, polite and VERY informative about the vehicle I was purchasing and taking in my trade. She then turned me over to Rick Burke (finance dept) who then did everything short of sell me the car over the phone. He was professional, polite and very eager to mot only obtain my business but make sure that I was happy with the deal. I live 56 miles away and could not wait to finish the deal we had started. I had went to the dealership to meet my salesman Adrian whom was very accommodating right from the start. He had the truck washed and up at the front door awaiting my arrival with the keys in hand. We went on a nice test drive where it was easy going and did not feel under the typical salesman pressure. When we had gotten back from the test drive he asked if I had any questions or concerns about the truck and I said no lets wrap up the deal. Rick and Adrian did everything possible to make the process go by quickly and made sure my son and I were comfortable during the whole process until we took delivery ofthe truck and were on our way. Thank you Jessica, Rick and Adrian for a great experience.

Friendly staff that treats you like family

by from Chicago, IL |

Fantastic experience with the Rosen Hyundai crew! I purchased a car in July and Steven was very professional. He went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable. I'm a taller gentleman so finding a car to fit in was key. He didn't waste my time with smaller cars and helped me find a car that was a perfect fit. The finance guru (I forgot his name, but he's a young indian guy from UIC) was also incredibly friendly and helpful. Can't recommend this dealership enough!

***BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER***

by from Chicago, IL |

The only place to buy a car! Al Jordan - was amazing! From start to finish, he guided the car buying process with a knowledgeable and fun attitude. I will not ever go anywhere else. The rest of my team was outstanding as well - great financial wise-man Jed was a blast - and Scott and Al made sure I was treated right from the moment I walked in, to the moment I drove away! Thank you for the amazing car!!! If you want to go where you feel comfortable when you walk in the door, and where everyone is genuinely awesome...go to ROSEN HYUNDAI!!!

Second time customer

by from Algonquin |

No bad experiences in two used purchases. Cars are cleaned up nice and an affordable warranty is offered.

Great car buying experience

by from Buffalo Grove |

We have leased and now bought a car through Al Jordan. He does a great job and what he says is what you get. He works hard to get things done on time. He lets you know each step along the leasing and buying process. We recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

My Experience

by from Saint Charles |

I had an absolutely great experience at Rosen. Steve & Adrian were great to work with. Steve even got pizza for me so I had something to eat while I was waiting. Overall I am extremely happy with the car and the service I received at Rosen Hyundai.

No Complaints

by from Spring Grove |

I have no complaints about my buying experience. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

This is the place to go to buy a car!

by from Schaumburg, Illinois |

Words cannot describe how ill at ease I was about going to a car dealership to buy a car, but our mechanic told us that the old Chevy was ready for the junkyard. One problem walking into any dealership was issues with credit that could hurt our financing. However, once we walked into Rosen we were made to feel that they were on our side and that they were going to do whatever they had to do to get us the best deal and best car possible. Andrew was our salesman, and I can't say enough about him. He made us feel like we were number one, right at home and greeted with coffee and donuts and he was very personable, witty, and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles. We test drove a couple of cars and ended with a 2013 Elantra. Business manager Rick made us a beautiful deal. To conclude, we walked out of Rosen in the afternoon with a great weight off our backs and a great car-buying experience behind us.

Used 2014 hyundai veloster

by from carpentersville, Il |

My husband bought a brand new Hyundai Accent last year at Rosen in Algonquin. He absolutely loves his car. We loved the whole experience. I was in need of a new car and wanted to find a used Hyundai veloster. We went to the Rosen dealership again because of my husbands experience. We were welcomed with open arms from Al. He was so helpful and took such great care of us. He then led us to Jed who took care of the financing. He worked his magic to get us a great price and a great percentage rate. We could not be any happier. We will always shop with Hyundai Rosen. They will be the only place we get cars from.

Rosen Hyundai makes car buying easy!

by from Woodstock, IL |

We had a fantastic experience buying a new vehicle at Rosen Hyundai! Our salesman was Jon Muehl and he really went the extra mile to make sure we got everything we were looking for (and more)! Jed Settles was our finance manager and he was awesome! I would recommend Jon and Rosen Hyundai to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!