6411 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28212

Used 877-573-8312

Call Internet Sales for immediate service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

The saleman, Jimmy Wilkins, is very knowledgeable. He got all answered needed in my search for a car. I finally bought a car from this dealer with a price way less than getting one at a BMW dealer. I highly recommeded this dealer.

July 6, 2014

David, thank you for your business! We hope you enjoy your BMW mile after mile. It was a pleasure working with you and, we look forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs in the future.

Great Deal!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Great buying experience - no pressure and prices are $1,000s less than area. Cars are always fully equipped with many options. Salespeople took time to walk me through different options. Would recommend to anyone shopping for a GREAT deal on a high end, loaded used car...

July 1, 2014

Thank you Scott, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your vehicle. Looking forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs in the future!

More than worthy of this review!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My wife and I saw a 2012 Toyota Highlander on cars.com that was listed at Hi-Line Garage. The car was in superb condition from the views on cars.com and their website. My wife contacted the dealer and Vito(who ended up being our saleperson) was gracious to my wife. He provided answers to all her questions and provided us with a appointment that day to check out the car. When we arrived the guys had pulled the vehicle so that it would not be sold until we had a chance to look at it. We then were introuced to Vito and he gave us and informative tour of the car that left us with little questions before we started the test drive. Thoughout the test drive Vito continued to inform us on features and highlights about the car. The car rode great and the pictures online served no justice to the quality and condition of the vehicle. We arrived back at the dealership and we provided all the information Vito advised we bring with us. Rob and the guys took my trade (which was no even close to the quality of cars they offer) and got my wife and I in the car of our dreams, hassle free. This was by far the best car buying experience I have had in my entire life. I took a whole bunch of cards and vowed to let evryone I ran into and asked about our new car know all about the great customer service and quaility of Hi-Line Garage!!

July 1, 2014

Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure meeting you. We look forward to helping with your vehicle needs in the future! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Hi-Line Garage!

Great service...great car

by from Charlotte, NC |

Vito and the Hi-Line Garage team were fantastic to deal with. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Thanks to Vito and the gang for getting me into my new Mini Cooper. I'm extremely happy!

June 3, 2014

Thank your for your purchase James, We are happy to know you are enjoying your beautiful Mini and even happier to know we helped you find it!

Great experience and Nick was very helpful

by from Charlotte, NC |

Nick- Thank you so much for the great help with my Land Rover Sport. I really appreciate your guidance and up front honesty. It was a great experience from beginning to end, and I am very pleased with Hi-Line Garage. Your cars are exceptional, newer models with great pricing. I will share my experience whenever I can. Thank you!

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your purchase and review Jeff. We are very glad to hear that you had a pleasing experience with Hi-Line Garage. Hope you are enjoying your new ride!

My Jeep

by from Waxhaw, NC |

A luxury car store may be the last place one might find a rugged Jeep Wrangler but that is what happened to my husband and I. Hi-Line Garage in Charlotte had exactly what I wanted. I am now the very happy driver of a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. It has all the features I wanted as well as low mileage, beautiful condition and the price was right where it should be. Hi-Line Garage had me driving home in my new Jeep in less than 3 hours, something unheard of at auto dealers. And our salesman Vito is our new paisano. Thank you Hi-Line Garage. I now have the vehicle I have always wanted. Joyce Brosius Waxhaw, NC

February 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your purchase from Hi-Line Garage. We are very excited to hear about your great experience at our dealership. Enjoy the beautiful Wrangler!

Exceptional Buying Experience

by from Chattanooga TN |

Purchasing my vehicle from Hi-Line Garage was a pleasure in every sense. I could not possibly be more satisfied.

January 23, 2014

We greatly appreciate your business and are glad that you enjoyed your purchase. Enjoy your vehicle!

hi line of charlotte nc..they got it..

by from Charlotte, NC |

Hi line autos in Charlotte NC has gr8 customer service..just bought a used car from there thats looks n runs gr8... Vito,s the man...respect big homie..

January 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your business! We hope that you enjoy every mile of your vehicle. It was a pleasure serving you!

LOVE MY CAR!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I purchased an Audi A5 from Hi-Line. It is an amazing car. The process was a good experience. The people are friendly and very knowledgeable about the cars they sell. When I came back to actually purchase the car, I had a very short window of time, and they made everything work very quickly!

January 5, 2014

Thank you for your business! We are thrilled that you are happy with your beautiful A5 and with our sales process. Enjoy your vehicle! We also appreciate you taking the time to review our dealership.

Shady Delaership

by from Hampstead NC |

We visited Hi-Line to check out a Mercedes with a great price. We drove the car and found a couple of minor cosmetic issues that would need to be repaired but no big issues. Our sales man was very friendly. After the test drive we went in the dealership and I told them that we were interested in driving an Infinity. The Infinities that they had on the lot had too many miles for our consideration so I told the salesman that we would go drive an Infinity and we would either come back to purchase the Mercedes or I would call him to let him know that we had purchased to other vehicle. At this point he actually asked me if he had done anything wrong & why I didn't want to buy the car. I didn't say I didn't want to buy the car I said I wanted to see another option and that I would come back if I decided this was the car for me. He then went and got his manager to come over and try to talk us into buying the Mercedes. This made my husband & I very angry because we were interested in the vehicle but had both said several times that we wanted to drive an Infinty before we purchased. I did not like the feeling that they were ganging up on us & it made us both feel like they were shady. If this had not happened the Mercedes would have probably been the vehicle I decided to buy but we will not go back to this dealership and decided on the Infinity.

March 26, 2013

We are committed to providing high quality customer service, however based on your review, you were not satisfied with your experience. That is very disappointing to us. We understand that we may not have the perfect vehicle for everyone. We do however carry the makes and models that you were interested in comparing. Our staff was suggesting that you take a look at both models, side by side and see which one best suited your needs. We do apologize if this made you uncomfortable or you felt you were being pressured into a purchase. We value everyone's time as well as yours. We do appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our customer service.