6411 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28212

Used 877-573-8312

Call Internet Sales for immediate service!

Best prices, Great team of professionals, awesome

by from Asheville, NC |

Amazing experience, showed up late to the dealership and they worked hard and after hours to get myself and my wife into a beautiful new car!! Jimmy and the financial team at Hi-Line were amazing, worked with us till the very end to make us happy and ensure that every step was explained and even hooked us up on a warranty for about the same monthly payment quoted!! Awesome guys, amazing cars, and I promise you the best prices on each make and model in a 150 mile radius!!

Highly Recommended!

by from Charlotte, NC |

HI-line garage was a great experience! The entire staff was friendly and very welcoming. They have a great luxurious selection of vehicles for awesome prices but still great quality. After I purchased my car, I took it to get inspected and I was told by the shop that I chose a great used car as they found nothing wrong and said the tires were new and the oil was clean. My salesman was Jimmy Wilkins and he was awesome to work with! He made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. Anything he promised me he kept, and anything he couldnt promise me, he was very real and upfront about. He went above and beyond for me to get the car that I wanted (VW EOS 2.0T convertible) and was very genuine about it, I could tell this was more than just a sale for him, he truly wanted to see me happy with a car that I wanted. After talks with the finance manager and one of the owners, Ali, they were able to make it happen for me to leave with my car that day, and I'm still loving it! Thank you Jimmy and thank you Hi-Line Garage Team! You all will be forever recommended to my friends and family!

great customer service

by from kings mountain nc |

This is the dealership of all dealerships .Robert finance manager was awesome my salesman Vito was a joy to work with.they work hard and fast to find finance for me.I highly recommend hi line garage.

by from Charlotte, NC |

The saleman, Jimmy Wilkins, is very knowledgeable. He got all answered needed in my search for a car. I finally bought a car from this dealer with a price way less than getting one at a BMW dealer. I highly recommeded this dealer.

July 6, 2014

David, thank you for your business! We hope you enjoy your BMW mile after mile. It was a pleasure working with you and, we look forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs in the future.

Great Deal!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Great buying experience - no pressure and prices are $1,000s less than area. Cars are always fully equipped with many options. Salespeople took time to walk me through different options. Would recommend to anyone shopping for a GREAT deal on a high end, loaded used car...

July 1, 2014

Thank you Scott, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your vehicle. Looking forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs in the future!

More than worthy of this review!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My wife and I saw a 2012 Toyota Highlander on cars.com that was listed at Hi-Line Garage. The car was in superb condition from the views on cars.com and their website. My wife contacted the dealer and Vito(who ended up being our saleperson) was gracious to my wife. He provided answers to all her questions and provided us with a appointment that day to check out the car. When we arrived the guys had pulled the vehicle so that it would not be sold until we had a chance to look at it. We then were introuced to Vito and he gave us and informative tour of the car that left us with little questions before we started the test drive. Thoughout the test drive Vito continued to inform us on features and highlights about the car. The car rode great and the pictures online served no justice to the quality and condition of the vehicle. We arrived back at the dealership and we provided all the information Vito advised we bring with us. Rob and the guys took my trade (which was no even close to the quality of cars they offer) and got my wife and I in the car of our dreams, hassle free. This was by far the best car buying experience I have had in my entire life. I took a whole bunch of cards and vowed to let evryone I ran into and asked about our new car know all about the great customer service and quaility of Hi-Line Garage!!

July 1, 2014

Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure meeting you. We look forward to helping with your vehicle needs in the future! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Hi-Line Garage!

Great service...great car

by from Charlotte, NC |

Vito and the Hi-Line Garage team were fantastic to deal with. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Thanks to Vito and the gang for getting me into my new Mini Cooper. I'm extremely happy!

June 3, 2014

Thank your for your purchase James, We are happy to know you are enjoying your beautiful Mini and even happier to know we helped you find it!

Great experience and Nick was very helpful

by from Charlotte, NC |

Nick- Thank you so much for the great help with my Land Rover Sport. I really appreciate your guidance and up front honesty. It was a great experience from beginning to end, and I am very pleased with Hi-Line Garage. Your cars are exceptional, newer models with great pricing. I will share my experience whenever I can. Thank you!

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your purchase and review Jeff. We are very glad to hear that you had a pleasing experience with Hi-Line Garage. Hope you are enjoying your new ride!

My Jeep

by from Waxhaw, NC |

A luxury car store may be the last place one might find a rugged Jeep Wrangler but that is what happened to my husband and I. Hi-Line Garage in Charlotte had exactly what I wanted. I am now the very happy driver of a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. It has all the features I wanted as well as low mileage, beautiful condition and the price was right where it should be. Hi-Line Garage had me driving home in my new Jeep in less than 3 hours, something unheard of at auto dealers. And our salesman Vito is our new paisano. Thank you Hi-Line Garage. I now have the vehicle I have always wanted. Joyce Brosius Waxhaw, NC

February 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your purchase from Hi-Line Garage. We are very excited to hear about your great experience at our dealership. Enjoy the beautiful Wrangler!

Exceptional Buying Experience

by from Chattanooga TN |

Purchasing my vehicle from Hi-Line Garage was a pleasure in every sense. I could not possibly be more satisfied.

January 23, 2014

We greatly appreciate your business and are glad that you enjoyed your purchase. Enjoy your vehicle!