Joe Myers Toyota

19010 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77065

New 866-223-9779
Used 866-223-9644
Service 866-419-5569

Smart buyers search at Joe Myers Toyota Online!

Shopping for a new car

by from Houston, TX |

Hi, .I had a good experience in my 3rd new Toyota. Edwin Landaverde was excellent in helping me

Great Service as usual.

by from Houston, Texas |

As it has always been, the service was great. Almost a pleasure taking vehicle to your facility.

Outstanding Service

by from Houston |

The services are great and outstanding. I was particularly impressed by how you schedule an appointment online in the comfort of your home, get a feedback and the contact person upon arrival. I thought I know all that is needed to be done on my car by checking the list, but Joe Meyrs went above and beyond to fix things l never thought was needed to be fixed...all at no cost!

Great courtesy and service

by from Houston, TX |

My service advisor, Laura Perry was very helpful on providing the service I needed to my overall satisfaction.

Great service

by from houston, tx |

My service man was Jonathon Sosa, who is upbeat & always helpful. He is a professional in his field & always courteous.

Excellent Experience

by from Houston |

Lamont Jackson was superb! It took a moment for me to be greeted upon my arrival but it was the Wednesday night (7, almost 8pm) before Thanksgiving; so I understand that people were ready to go. Overall, I had a great experience. I was not very optimistic if I was going to be approved to purchase the car on my own but Lamont was very encouraging and kind. I would hands down refer Joe Meyers Toyota to any and everyone. Nice staff, very busy (I see why now) and nice location (for me - I can walk there :)).

Smooth transaction and terrific customer service

by from Houston, TX |

I started out my search for new car by getting more than half a dozen quotes and negotiating by phone/emails with several Toyota dealers in Houston. It was tiring but nothing compared to driving and visiting each and every dealers across town. At the end, I decided to get my new car from Joe Myers due to their extremely competitive price and options. I had the pleasure of directly working and finalizing my deals with Mr. Alex Wier. I requested a lot of information (invoice price, options, add-ons, rebates/incentives, OTD price) through emails/phones and he promptly got back to me a few hours, sometime even faster. It was a smooth transaction, with all hands being shown since the start, and I couldn't have asked for more. I will definitely recommend Alex for those who are looking for a great buy and few hassles. Cheers!

great service.

by from Houston, Texas |

buying process was easy and quickly.saleswoman was very helpfull.

Service

by from Houston, Tx |

Michael Carver my service rep has done a great job servicing my Avalon. I have used the dealership for all my repairs since I bought the vehicle and would recommend them to everyone.

Great experience from beginning to end.

by from Houston, Texas |

My one and only experience with Joe Myers Toyota was this week when I purchased a brand new 2015 RAV4. This was the best experience I've ever had buying a new vehicle, and I've purchased five other new cars in my lifetime. Everyone was friendly and helpful from beginning to end. The sales consultant who helped me was Roland Charles. He was exceptional. He was friendly, courteous, and treated me with respect from beginning to end. Before I went in to Joe Myers, I called four other dealerships in my area to see if they had what I was looking for and to get a price quote. Without playing any games with me over the phone, Roland offered me a great price for what I was looking for compared to the other guys. When I arrived to make the purchase, he honored the price he quoted me without any hassles. Roland also has followed up with me to make sure I didn't have any issues and to answer any of my questions. Carlos Mendoza was my finance guy, and he was excellent as well. Friendly, helpful, and quick. What else can you ask for? Based on my experience, I highly recommend Joe Myers for your next new car purchase.

Great customer service

by from houston tx |

Mr. Hunter my sales consultant was very patient and helped me stay within my budget.