Rusnak/Westlake Audi

(3.9) 9 Reviews

3832 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

2014 Audi S4

by from Los Angeles, CA |

One of the simplest car buying experiences I've ever had. The whole thing took maybe 30 minutes in person. Everything was done lever the phone, and the delivered BIG time with a killer deal beating out prices from all other surrounding Audi dealers. Jonathan Condran made this experience fro me. Truly amazing.

Service experience was great

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

This was the regular scheduled service for our A4. Adam was very attentive, helpful and kept me informed. What a great guy! He had big shoes to fill, when you promoted Carl to wearing a tie. It was nice to drive a new Audi service loaner car. Makes a 2011 model feel its age, just a little bit. All service was completed to our great expectations.

Don't do business with these guys

by from College Place, WA |

Had a deal all set up, was waiting to finalize some last minute paperwork and had even deposited on the car we chose. Amazing! The car got sold on a Sunday! I'm doubting the car was even there in the first place. I wouldn't deal with these people if they were the only Audi dealer available.

March 26, 2013

Rsholm, Thank you for leaving for feedback, however I am confused by your comment. We clearly discussed what was needed in order to complete the sale, specifically your vehicle for trade was sight unseen. Unfortunately we did not receive confirmation from you so we were unable to move forward. Please call me if you have any questions regarding this and I am happy to explain in further detail the reasons we were not able to complete the sale. I can be reached at 888-805-4596. Best Regards, Ted Moreno, General Manager of Audi Westlake

Fay was the BEST! ... knowledgable, warm,helpful

by from Westlake Village, CA |

The process of buying my A4 was made so very pleasant by Fay. I will definately enjoy working with her n the future. She is a great saleswomen without being pushy or intimidating. She patiently went through the details of my car panel and answered all my many questions on how best to operate my car. She is efficient and very knowledgable. My husband is not easy to please when it comes to finance/business matters, and he too thought the world of Fay. Thanks for an excellent experience. I have used your service department over the past three years and have been very pleased with their prompt and courteous attention to my questions and to my car.

Richard Ruiz is great

by from Oak Park |

Service manager Richard Ruiz was extremely attentive and helpful. I'm still not happy with the number of flaws in the car, but he made dealing with it as painless as possible. He's worth asking for when your car needs service.

Great Service

by from Palm Springs, CA |

It was really nice. They gave me the best deal i was in and out with the new car within 1 hour. They have really good service and sales team and the internet sales was excellent.

coustomer service?, not with us

by from agoura, ca |

came in look around, told to be seated, wait for 15 min. and left, my guess, business is too good, they don't need mine.

December 17, 2012

Dear Lohney, At Rusnak Audi Westlake all of our customers are the priority and should be made to feel this way. I am disappointed in the level of service you received and am proactively addressing the issue. If you wish please reach out to me to discuss this further. I can be reached at 888-805-4596. Best, Ted Moreno, General Manager Audi Westlake

great experiences!

by from montclair, ca |

Very nice sales. Mario, my sales is great! Everyone in this dealer is nice and professional. Got my TT in just one hour and everything is perfect.

used car purchase

by from goleta, ca |

I sat unattended for 4 hours while the staff completed other sales. Understaffed!

October 29, 2012

Dear Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, although I am alarmed that you had to wait during your recent visit. At Audi Westlake we value our customers and try to deliver exceptional customer service in a timely manner. Please reach out to me directly at 888-805-4596 and we can discuss further. Kindest Regards, Ted Moreno, General Manager Audi Westlake