Carl Black Chevrolet

535 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210

2014 Silverado Service

by from Murfreesboro Tn. |

Great people to do business with.Jimmy in service is a great guy.I would highly recommend him for service on your vehicle.

Carl Black Dealership/Nasville

by from Nasville,TN |

the time spent at carl black while waiting for my car is excellent.Though it's usually just oil and filter change the wating period is A++++++++..I think its great tht ya'll have shuttle service if ever needed.Everyone is very friendly..

Great buying experience.

by from nashville, tn. |

Its the first time that I ever bought a car that I enjoyed being there. Everyone was friendly to be around, I have had service work done there in the past so I knew of the dealership. Will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

Great service, clean facility & great product.

by from Portland, TN |

We, my wife & myself was looking for a used vehicle, with all the incentives they had & their hard work we were able to get a brand new vehicle. Their service department has been nothing but great. I do recommend Carl Black to other's.

Great Customer Service

by from Nashville, TN |

I brought in my Chevy-Impala for oil change, I was able to go to work on time and pick up my car on my lunch hour, with the help of courtesy car and driver, excellent customer service.

Great satisfaction!

by from Columbia,TN |

Had GREAT help in getting my new vehicle from Mr. Kevin Riddle the Sales Rep and also Mr. Ismail the Sales Manager. Very people friendly and represented the dealership outstandingly! Myself being a GM retiree after 30years of service these both young men make me proud that the corporation is in such capable hands!

Great Service

by from Nashville, TN |

I really needed a new car, and Alvin put me in one the same day. I really appreciate all the help that I received and I left that day in a very nice vehicle. He worked hard to help with getting my new car payments within my budget so I was able to purchase.

Pretty Good Dealership

by from Nashville, TN |

Bought a 2011 Buick Regal. Very easy and painless just the way I like it. Salesman Johnnie was the best! I do understand the facility is being renovated and/or a new facility is being constructed so that's why it got the low score on facilities. But overall, I could see myself doing business with them in the future. Never heard of them nor did I know where they were located.

PLEASED CUSTOMER

by from NASHVILLE TN |

Staff was GREAT. We were recommended by a young man that works there, he details the cars. I only went because I told him that we would go but I had already made up in my mind that I wasn't going to purchase anything there. But Johnny was so great and handle me and my daughter with such care, his personality sold the car. He was very caring, he asked us what did we want and what was the purpose of the car. Once he found out that it was for my daughter who is a 1st year Grad Student college in Alabama, the 1st thing he thought about was safety and reliability. To make a long story short Johnny and the crew was wonderful working the deal for us. My daughter is VERY PLEASED. Thanks Carl Black

it was very helpful in my serch i look faward to s

by from Nashville tn |

I have been in the paper looking for a great deal on a used car and I saw ur add I was very pleaded