Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

(3.7) 7 Reviews

1202 Auto Center Dr, Ontario, CA 91761

Great customer service

by from Palo Alto, CA |

Excellent experience with Mark Saunders buying a 2010 Toyota Highlander I found online. We flew down from the Bay Area and Mark picked us up from the airport and took us to the dealership. The process for buying the car was fast and efficient (on a Wednesday). To top if off, they gave us a full tank of gas for our drive back up north. Everyone we interacted with was genuine and I didn't get the "sales-y" feel from anyone.

Great service, Clean facility, Amazing experiance

by from Ontario, CA |

I absolutely love this place! Not only is everyone super nice and friendly but the dealership itself is very clean and beautifully remodeled. I bought my dream car here just a few days ago, and I couldn't have done it without Jeep of Ontario. Mark is the car salesman who help me and I would recommend him to anyone. He was super friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and not pushy at all. He went out of his way to make sure that I got my dream car!

Great Customer Service

by from Glendora, CA |

This was an easy first car buying experience for our son, who lives out of state. He arranged our test drive with Matt, who was very helpful throughout the buying process. No pressure, and very knowledgeable. The truck was a great deal, as well. The loan process went smoothly. We recommend this dealer.

Great experience

by from Ontario ca |

Found them on line. Went there looking for a used dodge for our daughter Never bought a used car before they made us welcome Went there with a budget In mind for daughters first car they met our budget Sales person victor was easy To work with Director was great and friendly. Finance was awesome didn't try to sell us junk we Didn't need. In and out total in 2 hours. No complaints other than the new construction junk Made it hard to initially figure out where dealer was and oh yeah bathrooms needed attn. toilet paper empty and does not belong on the floor. Figured I was being fussy but when your 16 year old daughter Says great experience other than holding the door that wouldn't close with my foot and reaching to the floor for toilet paper. Lol. Would go back.

Great Experience with Steve Mayle & Tony Loomis

by from Murrieta, CA |

Low pressure sales with great customer service made for a wonderful experience for my family and I buying our new/used family car. Thank you again to Steve & Tony for an easy car buying experience, I will be recommending both you gentlemen to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle. I did not rate the "Quality of repairs" I have not yet had the vehicle worked on yet.

Worst dealer I ever went too.

by from San bernardino |

I bought a 2012 jeep grand Cherokee SRT8 and the same day I bought it the stereo went out and other electrical problems started, drop it off for service and after 3 days I had to call to find out if it was ready, I finally picked it up and on my way home it went out again. Worst technicians ever. Made me waste my time and the hole dealer is so hard to call and talk to any one. Worst experience ever.

Ali has made a future customer for life.

by from Patterson, Ca |

Ali was very responsive during the whole shopping experience. He guilded me through the whole process and made it the BEST car shopping experience I have ever had. Ali really knows how to go above and beyond to make a car shopping experience World Class. I was over 300 miles away and can tell you that the drive was worth every minute just to deal with Ali. I never once felt ANY sales pressure from Ali or anyone from this staff. Your the Best!!!