Ben Mynatt Buick GMC

289 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC 28027

New 866-584-2130
Used 877-468-4670
Service 888-622-2113

Home of the bear minimum price and the Good, Better, Best pricing!

Great Online Help!

by from Charlotte |

I reached out to Stephani Hammond with Ben Mynatt Buick and she was outstanding and very couresty. She was able to answer my questions in a very timely manner. Thanks Stephani for all your help!

May 1, 2013

James, Thank you so much for your kind response! I am so glad you had a great online experience with us! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to send in a review about me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Buying Vehicles at Ben Mynatt is a pleasure !!

by from Harrisburg NC |

We have purchased two vehicles at Ben Mynatt, wouldn't think of going anywhere else.Love the great service Dept. very professional salesmen !!

July 11, 2014

Thank you Spivey for the great review! We look forward to assisting you with all your future service and sales needs.

Great place to service your vehicle!!

by from Concord, NC |

Customer service was superb. We were greeted appropriately. Our truck was ready before the scheduled time and the quality of work was above our expectations.

June 30, 2014

Thank you PBlanks for the excellent review! We're so happy you enjoyed your service from our service department. We look forward to assisting you in all your future service needs.

Excellent Service From My first Call

by from Fayetteville WV |

I did all correspondence by phone with Chris Cullen. He was awesome. I could not have asked for better customer service. I live in West Virginia so I traveled 4 hours to buy my Acadia and I truly love my new vehicle.

July 1, 2014

Thanks Jennifer for the great review! We're so happy that you had a great experience buying your new Acadia!

Excellent Sales Staff and no Hassle Buying

by from Concord |

I usually do not respond to survey`s, however I would like to commend everyone at Ben Mynatt. I am one of those who does not like to shop for new vehicles because of the run around I have always recieved. Everyone at Ben Mynatt listened to my concerns and I recieved very straightforward answers and information. I also felt like the sales team really had an intrest in providing me the vehicle I wanted at the price I was willing to Pay. This goes a long way and I will recomend to anyone I know to shop at Ben Mynatt. Thanks very much to Tim McDonald who made my purchase possible. Also thanks to Tony Stewart for his help.

June 10, 2014

Hoyt, thank you so much for your awesome review about everyone here at the dealership. We greatly appreciate your business!

Excellent buying and service experience!

by from Concord, NC |

I have had a wonderful experience with Ben Mynatt. I love my GMC Acadia. It has been easy to schedule appointments with the service department and the staff is professional and timely.

June 5, 2014

Thank you so much Sarah Elizabeth! We look forward to seeing you next time.

Completely Satisfied with Ben Mynatt

by from Fort Mill SC |

It was very easy to make an appointment. Every employee at Ben Mynatt is friendly and professional. An employee drove us to and from a restaurant while our vehicle was in the shop. We really appreciated that extra mile of customer service. Our vehicle was serviced in a timely manner and we are very satisfied with Ben Mynatt Dealership. We needed touch up paint however, your parts department did not have it in stock. The employee located the paint at another dealership and we picked it up on our way home. Again, your employee went that extra mile to ensure our satisfaction. Thank you.

June 5, 2014

Thank you so much Robert! We cannot thank you enough for all the kind words and we were just glad to help.

Great Service

by from Concord, North Carolina |

I had a short waiting time and the work was completed as requested. The receptionist was warm and welcoming as well as the sales representative that I purchased the car from, Tony Stewart. It felt as if I was with extended family.

June 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your review Bettye! We are glad you are part of the Ben Mynatt Family.

Don Oberlies

by from Concord, North Carolina |

As always, fast and friendly service. I always leave there with PEACE Of Mind !! Gary, Tony and Ethan wow what a team. Everybody needs them in their dealership.

May 21, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words Beverly! It is so nice to see such a great compliment!

Great Service and Exceptional Service

by from Lexington, NC |

Everyone seemed really nice and helpful. They all were very eager to help and do their part to get you home in a brand new car. Everyone was so pumped up about selling cars. Me and my wife both would agree that it was a great car buying experience. We even had to have paperwork reworked and the sales man made the trip to our town and we did all the signing at the place my wife works.

May 19, 2014

Thank you so much Brian! We appreciate you coming all this way to purchase a vehicle from us. We hope you are enjoying it and just know we are always here to help. Thank you.

Great service, friendly enviornment

by from Concord, NC |

You are the greatest bunch of folks. As usual, I was treated wonderfully! Service was very quick, I was in and out in a very timely manner. A pleasure doing with business with you!

May 19, 2014

Thank you Francis. We appreciate your loyalty to Ben Mynatt Buick GMC.