Modern Nissan of Concord

Service 888-462-9275

Experience the Modern Difference

Happy in Huntersville

by from Huntersville, NC |

Excellent Service. Honesty in business is refreshing !

September 25, 2014

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to work with you. We are glad that the team was able to provide you with such good and honest service. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future.

Altima Happy!!!!!

by from Oxford, NC |

I just want to thank Judy and Phil for an excellent experience in placing us in our Altima. This is our 10th Nissan over the years and we have always been pleased. I have full confidence in Modern and will definitely do business with them again. Facility is beautiful and Chris Blaylock is always willing to assist you in the service department. Thanks again.

January 10, 2015

Thanks for the outstanding feedback Mick and Patti. We appreciate your continued loyalty and for the opportunity to work with you. I will be sure and pass along the kind words to the team. We look forward to seeing you again.

Very Satisfied

by from Salisbury nc |

Very friendly. Helped me get a better car than I thought possible in my price range.

December 15, 2014

Thanks for the feedback John. I am glad to hear that the team was able to get you into a great new vehicle. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future.

New truck bought and happy

by from Concord, NC |

Was a great experience from time sent request and Sarah called back within half hour on Sunday. then to going and meeting Kramer and test driving truck. great service from Kramer as he explained fully the process and everything to us. George was great in finance and explained very well. Over all was a great buying experience and would tell others about Modern Nissan of Concord.

November 22, 2014

Thanks for the outstanding feedback Frederick. We are pleased that we had the opportunity to have worked with you. I will pass the kind words along to the team.

Passion, Honesty, and Quality

by from New London, NC |

Despite wanting a new vehicle for a long time, I was seriously dreading the "car buying process." I selected Modern Nissan because of 1) convenience of location and 2) reviews from family/friends. My family (wife and stepson) and I were immediately greated and shown around the dealership. We were made to feel right at home from the start of the experience. Our salesman acted more as a tour guide, listening to what we wanted and really helping narrow down our search. His attitude was delightful throughout the few hours we spent with him through the process, never once getting frustrated with my indecisiveness. I was not pressured into any decisions and did not feel as if I was being taken advantage of. The entire staff was friendly and polite at every encounter. The vehicle I eventualy purchased, the 2014 Nissan Murano, seems to be a perfect fit for my family. Lots of space and plenty of power, this vehicle does not dissapoint. I am extremely satisfied with this vehicle so far. I usually don't take the time to fill out reviews unless something was really bad. However, I felt that this experience warranted me taking the time to fill out a review. I will definitely return to this dealer if I choose another Nissan in the future.

November 22, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience with us. We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and are pleased to hear that Murano is working so well for your family. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Bobby Young

by from Mooresville, NC |

Modern Nissan is the best Nissan dealer around. We only spent 15 minutes in the dealership and they had already beat our best price by over $1000. An hour later we were leaving in a Brand New Altima. If you like No Hassle and No Haggle-This is the place !

September 26, 2014

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We hope that you are enjoying your new Altima. Please let us know if you need anything and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Got me approved !

by from Charlotte |

They got me approved ! Every other dealer jerked me around but they made it easy in Concord

September 26, 2014

We are so glad that we could help Freddie. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks again.

Great service. Very helpful.

by from Concord NC |

GREAT SERVICE! My salesman was Will. He was outstanding! I have bought several cars over the years and this was the best experience I have ever had. They were welcoming and constantly asking if I needed anything and offering me refreshments. They were very thorough and got me into my vehicle when other dealers couldn't. I am more than satisfied.

September 26, 2014

Wow. Thanks Tina for this outstanding review. I know Will will be happy to see these kind words. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great Customer Service... AGAIN!!

by from Concord, NC |

I made my second purchase from Modern Nissan of Concord yesterday. 4 years ago Andy Adams was wonderful to work with and the whole experience was pleasant. I had not reason to look or shop elsewhere!

September 26, 2014

Thanks Lisa for this great review. We certainly appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business for a second time. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle and we will pass along the kind words to Andy. Thanks again.

Best customer service I have encountered.

by from Concord, NC |

I was in Modern Nissan a few years back and was not at all impressed with the staff. Last week I walked in and was pleasantly surprised. The salesperson, Will, was so friendly and willing to help. He couldn't find a car in our price range so he spoke to the two managers on duty and they again were so willing to help us find a used car. They didn't have anything for us that Friday but called me on Saturday morning to let me know they found something safe (in fact 5 star rated) and in my price range. (My daughter had a serious car accident the week before and was afraid to drive, I was looking for something very safe). My daughter and I came to the dealership with the intention of shopping around at other dealers that day, as we had done the previous two days. Well once we were treated so wonderfully and they had the car of my daughters dreams and in the price point that I could afford, we never went anywhere else. (I was a loyal Toyota fan and purchased my last 3 cars of Toyota of Concord, not anymore. Modern Nissan will be the place I buy any future cars!!!)

September 2, 2014

What an amazing review Kim. First I would like to say I am sorry to hear about your daughters accident. I can imagine she would be afraid to get behind the wheel again so having her in a safe vehicle is imperative. We truly appreciate you giving us another opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thanks again from the Modern family.

Trade-in for New 2015 Nissan Altima

by from Norwood, NC |

Recently my husband and I went to Modern Nissan in Concord, NC and traded my very faithful Pontiac G6 for a new Altima. Andy Adams was our salesman and he was so nice and very knowledgeable about all the cars, not just the use we purchased. I would highly recommend Modern Nissan and Andy Adams for the excellent service that was provided to us!

August 1, 2014

Thank you Carolyn for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience with us. We always strive to provide our guests with as much information as possible so that we can better assist them to find the best car suited for them. We certainly hope that you are enjoying your new Altima, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have.