Modern Nissan of Concord

Service 888-462-9275

Experience the Modern Difference

Great Service!!

by from Concord, NC |

Great facilities!! Came in on a Saturday and they had free hot dogs and hamburgers outside!! Service was great and good timing considering it was a Saturday afternoon. Hope to get all of my service and repairs done at Modern!

March 16, 2015

Thanks SentraDriver. We are glad that you could enjoy the hotdogs and hamburgers while getting your vehicle serviced with us. Thanks again for the opportunity to service your vehicle.

by from Charlotte, NC |

I just needed a good, dependable vehicle priced within my budget. Mr. A. Adams and Nissan of Concord was a prayer answered. I can not forget the way he took control of my concerns and worked to provide what I needed to my satisfaction. Nissan of Concord worked hard to provide professional service to it's customers with attention to details which helps them make an informative choice. I am a happy customer who plan on using the dealership for years to come and will send my friends and relatives who are car shopping. They Will "MAKE IT HAPPEN". Thanks again, Nissan of Concord.

September 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your experience with us! We're glad you enjoyed working with Mr. Adams, and we'll be sure to share your comments with him. We appreciate your recommending us to your friends and family. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Satisfaction Gauranteed

by from Charlotte, NC |

Mr. A. Adams assisted us in the purchase of a vehicle for my niece. We received quality, professional and prompt services. It was an exceptional experience to be involved in this purchase process. I was shown that the sale is Not the main priority of this dealership but establishing a rapport with buyers through satisfied customer services. If I desire to again purchase a vehicle, Modern Nissan of Concord and Mr. A. Adams will be my first choice.

September 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your experience with us! We appreciate your business. We'll be sure to share your comments with Mr. Adams. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Ms. Judy Parker was Absolutely Awesome!!!!!!

by from Concord, NC |

We are so satisfied with our decision to go to Modern Nissan of Concord simply because we met Judy Parker!!! Let me say that she is the reason we are now driving a brand new 2015 Nissan Versa and from the time we sat down with her until we left the building she showed us what a true PROFESSIONAL is and not only that but she was compassionate and caring and had the patience of thousands of people to help us out with so much that we were not prepared with. I love Ms. Judy and I will tell everyone I know to go to Modern Nissan of Concord and see Judy Parker. A million thanks to you Judy and I will come back to see you when we are ready for the next car.

September 2, 2015

We appreciate your kind words about your experience with us, Sabrina! We're glad you enjoyed working with Judy, and we'll be sure to share your comments with her. Thank you for your business. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Awesome Customer Service

by from matthews, nc |

I walked into modern nissan of Concord fully expecting to walk out disappointed. This was the first dealership that actually listened to my concerns. Jeff Adams was our sales rep. He was very nice, polite and encouraging. He made sure we knew that he would do everything that he could. The entire staff were very welcoming and friendly. I was able to purchase a brand new 2015 Altima. Even before it was determined that we could purchase a car, everyone was so appreciative that we had given them a chance to earn our business. We will continue to be a modern nissan of Concord customer for many years!!

September 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about our dealership! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and we'll be sure to share your comments with Jeff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Fantastic service, Andrew Adams in particular

by from Concord, NC |

Came from out of town to purchase. Andrew made it super easy for us to get and in and out to get back on the road. Best price also on the car we found in the south east!!

August 28, 2015

Thank you for making the drive to Modern Nissan of Concord! We appreciate your business. We're glad you enjoyed working with Andrew, and we'll be sure to share your comments with him. Enjoy your new ride!

Unanticipated new car!!!

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I was there one morning to get my 2010 nissan sentra serviced and left with a brand new 2015 sentra! All I wanted was some information and Elizabeth Hood gave me all that and then some. I am overly pleased with thr sales service Elizabeth gave. She really helped me get into a new car. I feel like a kid at Christmas. I've never had my own new car. Only used cars. Thank you so much Elizabeth. May God continue to bless you and have a safe longggg ride to Tennessee.

August 27, 2015

That's a great upgrade, Yolanda! You're going to love your new Sentra. We appreciate your kind words about your experience with us, and we'll be sure to share your comments with Elizabeth. Enjoy your new ride!

great service and awesome deals

by from Kannapolis, NC |

A huge thank you to Paul Grant for his great customer service. He didn't treat me like a number. I will refer people to this dealership in the future and I will be back!

August 24, 2015

Thank you for leaving this feedback about your experience, Nick! We're glad you enjoyed working with Paul. We appreciate your recommending our dealership. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great Service and Employees

by from Concord, NC |

We had a wonderful experience with Paul Grant! We would recommend him and Modern Nissan to everyone. They do really strive for great service and the best deals for customers! We will be back!

August 24, 2015

Thank you for this great feedback! We will be sure to share your comments with Paul. We appreciate you recommending us. Enjoy your new vehicle!