Modern Nissan of Concord

Service 888-462-9275

Experience the Modern Difference

Great Service!!

by from Concord, NC |

Great facilities!! Came in on a Saturday and they had free hot dogs and hamburgers outside!! Service was great and good timing considering it was a Saturday afternoon. Hope to get all of my service and repairs done at Modern!

March 16, 2015

Thanks SentraDriver. We are glad that you could enjoy the hotdogs and hamburgers while getting your vehicle serviced with us. Thanks again for the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Another Great Car Buying Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have purchased my 2nd Nissan Maxima from Concord Nissan and both occasions I worked with Pierre Franklin. Pierre's knowledge and great customer service was an added benefit, as he provided the facts and allowed me to make my decision. I have purchased 2 cars from Pierre and both cars and experiences were the best experiences in my car buying history. On top of the friendliness of Pierre and fellow staff, the location was very clean and neat.

April 9, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share this great feedback with us. We greatly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business for a second time. I will be sure and pass the kind words along to Pierre. Please let us know if we can eve help you in the future.

Clean And Fast

by from Charlotte NC |

Clean And Fast Service I Was pleased with the way they used my time in considretion . I feel as if the used my time wisel knowing that I had to be to work

March 16, 2015

We appreciate the great feedback and for you allowing us to service your vehicle. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Amazing!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently purchased my 2015 Altima and would not recommend going anywhere else! The dealership contacted me in regards to trading in my old Corolla and was very helpful in setting me up with a time to do my test drive. I immediately fell in love with the car and was well taken care of during the process. I just did my routine maintenance for my oil change and tire rotation and was blown away with how attentive they were to me and thorough they were with my vehicle. I highly recommend Modern Nissan for both Sales and Service!

March 17, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback Altima Lover2015. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you on the purchase of your new new Altima. We also appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Great Service!

by from China Grove, NC |

I called in made an appointment; arrived and was welcomed by one of the advisors right away. Was given an estimated time that my vehicle would be ready and it was actually done ahead of schedule. Definitely recommend Modern Nissan of Concord's Service Appt.

March 17, 2015

Thanks for sharing with us Lisa. We value the opportunity to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again.

Better service pricing than I expected.

by from Mooresville, NC |

I purchased my car here but didn't plan on servicing it here until I received all the free stuff. I got several free oil changes and free lifetime state inspections from them. I realized that the regular price plus the specials they run are just as good if not better than anywhere else!

March 17, 2015

Thanks for giving us a shot to earn your sales and service business. We appreciate the great feedback from you as well. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great to Deal With, in Person and On the Phone

by from Apex, NC |

We bought an Altima 2.5 LS after searching the inventory and prices at dealers within 250 miles of our house. I called dealers in North Carolina, as well as in Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia, and Maryland. Every other sales rep I talked with wanted to know, "when can you come in for a test drive?" I explained that I was coming from Raleigh, NC, so coming in for at test drive wasn't practical. Also, I had a 2008 Altima, and had driven the new models as rental cars, so I really didn't need to "test drive" the car, I just needed to know what the cost was. Not just the cost of the car, but the cost of the car plus the "document fees" and "Destination Charges" and "Dealer Prep" because those other items can vary by hundreds of dollars between dealers. Modern understood the point of internet sales. They were willing to give me total cost, and they honored their quote when we came to buy the car. No bait and switch, no adding extra costs. They are 2 hour away from where I live, but well worth the drive. I got a deal no one else could match, but most of all I got great service from everyone I dealt with. I would gladly purchase a car from them again.

March 2, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us on multiple review sites. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your recent purchase. Please let us know if we can ever do anything to assist you in the future.

Altima Happy!!!!!

by from Oxford, NC |

I just want to thank Judy and Phil for an excellent experience in placing us in our Altima. This is our 10th Nissan over the years and we have always been pleased. I have full confidence in Modern and will definitely do business with them again. Facility is beautiful and Chris Blaylock is always willing to assist you in the service department. Thanks again.

January 10, 2015

Thanks for the outstanding feedback Mick and Patti. We appreciate your continued loyalty and for the opportunity to work with you. I will be sure and pass along the kind words to the team. We look forward to seeing you again.

Very Satisfied

by from Salisbury nc |

Very friendly. Helped me get a better car than I thought possible in my price range.

December 15, 2014

Thanks for the feedback John. I am glad to hear that the team was able to get you into a great new vehicle. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future.

New truck bought and happy

by from Concord, NC |

Was a great experience from time sent request and Sarah called back within half hour on Sunday. then to going and meeting Kramer and test driving truck. great service from Kramer as he explained fully the process and everything to us. George was great in finance and explained very well. Over all was a great buying experience and would tell others about Modern Nissan of Concord.

November 22, 2014

Thanks for the outstanding feedback Frederick. We are pleased that we had the opportunity to have worked with you. I will pass the kind words along to the team.

Passion, Honesty, and Quality

by from New London, NC |

Despite wanting a new vehicle for a long time, I was seriously dreading the "car buying process." I selected Modern Nissan because of 1) convenience of location and 2) reviews from family/friends. My family (wife and stepson) and I were immediately greated and shown around the dealership. We were made to feel right at home from the start of the experience. Our salesman acted more as a tour guide, listening to what we wanted and really helping narrow down our search. His attitude was delightful throughout the few hours we spent with him through the process, never once getting frustrated with my indecisiveness. I was not pressured into any decisions and did not feel as if I was being taken advantage of. The entire staff was friendly and polite at every encounter. The vehicle I eventualy purchased, the 2014 Nissan Murano, seems to be a perfect fit for my family. Lots of space and plenty of power, this vehicle does not dissapoint. I am extremely satisfied with this vehicle so far. I usually don't take the time to fill out reviews unless something was really bad. However, I felt that this experience warranted me taking the time to fill out a review. I will definitely return to this dealer if I choose another Nissan in the future.

November 22, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience with us. We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and are pleased to hear that Murano is working so well for your family. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.