Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord

7670 Bruton Smith Blvd, Concord, NC 28027

New 877-657-3821
Used 877-580-2974
Service 888-845-6624

All we do is discount Toyotas!

Finally a Fast and painless car transaction!

by from Huntersville, NC |

I was about to purchase a Toyota Prius from Lake Norman Toyota when I found the same car but a year newer on the cars.com website for Hendrick Toyota. I called them as I was in route to their dealership but they told me that car was just purchased, however, they had another one in the same year and they would discount that one to the same price. When I arrived they already had pulled that car around to the front. The sales rep (Jeffery) who I talked to on the phone met me at the door and showed me the car that they had told me about. I told them what I was offered at the Lake Norman store for my Cadillac. They went out and took a look at it and within 5 minutes agreed to my offer. I was purchasing this car for my teenage daughter who just turned 16. I had to get financing and the lady (Rachael) showed me my options and informed me that two credit bureau's had a 50 point difference. I found that Equifax had some inaccurate information so I was able to get that corrected. They used the correct report from Experian and I was able to get a good interest rate. All this took place in a matter of 90 minutes. I had to pick up my kids from school so I told them in the beginning that I would have to finish the deal the next day expecting this to take two or three hours. They filled the new car up with gas, detailed it and had me on the road in time to pick up my kids. I'm very good about finding the best price online so they got my attention with their price but the "process" was very easy and painless. They also threw in 6 oil changes and road side assistance. I have AAA so I don't need the roadside assistance but the 6 oil changes will save me some $$ down the road. This was my first time dealing with any Hendrick dealership and I was really impressed. The Lake Norman dealership was very nice too. They just got beat out on price.

December 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We appreciate your feedback here at Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord. We strive for just the type of visit you had with us. We appreciate you and your business. Vernita Reveron Customer Relations Manager

BAD Experience (in the process of being resolved)

by from Ellijay, GA |

Finally, after a month of trying, I did receive a call from their Customer Relations Manager as well as their service manager. They are now making an effort to resolve the issues I have with the vehicle I purchased from them. I still would not recommend this location. Perhaps they will read the reviews posted and pay closer attention to their (lack of) customer service and satisfaction in the future?

August 1, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and have been working with you behind the scenes to address. Should you have any additional questions or need to contact us directly, please do not hesitate to call me, 704-979-7613. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager

BAD EXPERIENCE...Go somewhere else

by from Ellijay, GA |

Once the deal is finalized, they could care less about their customers. I have been trying to get the lumbar repaired in the vehicle we purchased & one month later, the salesman has done nothing & won't call us back. I left a message for their Customer Relations Manager today. We shall see if she returns my call. We are very disappointed & deeply regret buying from this dealership. Would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Mr. Hendrick needs to be informed of customer dissatisfaction & take appropriate action. Without us (customers) there would be no dealership.

August 3, 2014

We received your feedback and are working to resolve. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager.

Enthusiastic Salesman!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently went to Toyota of Concord and ran into a salesman, Frank Aledia who worked hard to try and find what we wanted on their lot and others. Even though we didn't find what we were looking for there, Frank made the experience very pleasant with his personality. If you do go to Toyota of Concord, ask for Frank Aledia, who has been the best salesman I have come across!

August 7, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord and Frank Aledia. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that with you. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager

Great Salesperson & Dealership!

by from Concord, NC |

Tom Aberle was an excellent sales consultant!! He was knowledgeable and informative without being aggressively pushy. He made our car buying experience truly enjoyable and we are thrilled with our new 2014 Toyota Highlander! He was fair and trustworthy during our negotiation process. We highly recommend Tom and Hendrick Toyota!

July 25, 2014

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car buying experience with us at Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord. We look forward to seeing you soon. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager

rip you off!

by from Stony Point, NC |

we just brought home a 08 Rav4 we bought at Hendrick Toyota of Concord. The thihg whined all the 52 miles we drove it home. What a piece of junk. We traded a Toyota Highlander for this. Before we even got home we called them & told them we wanted our car back. They told us that wasn't going to happen but to bring the car back tomorrow & they will check it out. They sold it to us knowing that the Rav4's have this problem. Don't ever deal with them. They will rip you off!!!!!!!!!

July 25, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and have been working with you behind the scenes to address. Should you have any additional questions or need to contact us directly, please do not hesitate to call 704-979-7613 Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager.

Great service!

by from Concord, NC |

We had a great experience with Mark Higdon. He made us feel at home, directed us to the right people, showed us cars that met our needs, and made sure we were taken care of. The process didn't involve us being there all day. Thank you! Everyone we spoke to was efficient, kind and informative. They made sure we got a car that was just right for me. Of course, my daughter loved it too! I was pleased with the car and the way everything in the car was explained to me in detail. I would recommend that if you are in need of a car see Mark. He will take care if you!

June 29, 2014

On behalf of all of us at Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Mark Higdon. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Thank you for your patronage. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager

Great Service

by from Naomi |

My husband and I had the pleasure of purchasing a new 2014 Corolla in April and can not say enough about the experience we had. Our salesman Julius Washington was truly exceptional and answered all our questions we had. He went beyond his duties to see that we got the right car at the right price to fit our needs and our budget. This is the first time owning a Toyota and so for is very pleased with the purchase that we made.

June 28, 2014

Naomi Thank you for taking the time to post this review. All of us at Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord appreciate your feedback. We strive for just the type of experience you had with us. We appreciate you and your business.

Great buying experience with Mark Higdon

by from Harrisburg NC |

I purchased a 2014 Rav 4 in April. Mark Higdon worked with me to make sure I got exactly the vehicle I wanted at a great price. I really appreciate Mark and Hendrick Toyota. This is my second purchase at this dealership and my husband also purchased a 2013 Tacoma from Mark. We are very pleased with everything about this dealership and our salesman. I highly recommend them to everyone.

June 29, 2014

Sueann We appreciate your repeat business and your loyalty to Mark. We look forward to serving you in the upcoming years. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager

Very satisfying experience

by from Charlotte nc |

I purchased a new Tacoma recently and was very satisfied by the whole experience . My salesman, mark higdon made the process very smooth and seamless. Would be happy to recommend to anyone,check with mark, you will appreciate the difference from the regular process.

June 28, 2014

Ken Thank you for the review and your recommendations to your family and friends. We really appreciate it. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager

great service!

by from concord,nc |

Big shout out to Mark Higdon with Toyota of Concord for providing a car sales experience that is unforgettable. After months of looking for that perfect truck I went through some good and bad services with dealers. After meeting Mark I knew this was the place to buy. From a friendly hello that didn't make you feel that you were "prey" to the goodbye, his service was impeccable. He set me up with the perfect truck for me and walked me through every step with grace and precision. This was my first time buying a vehicle and with service like Mr. Higdon's, I can assure you that this won't be the last time I buy from Toyota of Concord. Additionally, Kerry was very detailed in walking through every step of the warranty's that they offered with the tundra and even the extended warranty. I have to say, if you are looking for a new or used vehicle, MARK HIGDON IS THE MAN TO SEE. Thanks again everyone for settling me into the PERFECT vehicle at the PERFECT price.

June 29, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We are so happy that you had such a positive experience and wanted to share. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manger