Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord

7670 Bruton Smith Blvd, Concord, NC 28027

New 877-657-3821
Used 877-580-2974
Service 888-845-6624

All we do is discount Toyotas!

Finally a Fast and painless car transaction!

by from Huntersville, NC |

I was about to purchase a Toyota Prius from Lake Norman Toyota when I found the same car but a year newer on the cars.com website for Hendrick Toyota. I called them as I was in route to their dealership but they told me that car was just purchased, however, they had another one in the same year and they would discount that one to the same price. When I arrived they already had pulled that car around to the front. The sales rep (Jeffery) who I talked to on the phone met me at the door and showed me the car that they had told me about. I told them what I was offered at the Lake Norman store for my Cadillac. They went out and took a look at it and within 5 minutes agreed to my offer. I was purchasing this car for my teenage daughter who just turned 16. I had to get financing and the lady (Rachael) showed me my options and informed me that two credit bureau's had a 50 point difference. I found that Equifax had some inaccurate information so I was able to get that corrected. They used the correct report from Experian and I was able to get a good interest rate. All this took place in a matter of 90 minutes. I had to pick up my kids from school so I told them in the beginning that I would have to finish the deal the next day expecting this to take two or three hours. They filled the new car up with gas, detailed it and had me on the road in time to pick up my kids. I'm very good about finding the best price online so they got my attention with their price but the "process" was very easy and painless. They also threw in 6 oil changes and road side assistance. I have AAA so I don't need the roadside assistance but the 6 oil changes will save me some $$ down the road. This was my first time dealing with any Hendrick dealership and I was really impressed. The Lake Norman dealership was very nice too. They just got beat out on price.

December 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We appreciate your feedback here at Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord. We strive for just the type of visit you had with us. We appreciate you and your business. Vernita Reveron Customer Relations Manager

Great Experience

by from Harrisburg, NC |

I recently visited Toyota Scion of Concord to test drive a new Corolla. I had test driven other vehicles, but was not comfortable with them due to the lack of brand reliability. I spoke with Frank, who was an excellent resource while gathering information about the vehicles that Toyota offers. I ended up purchasing my new car that night because of the excellent team and the great deal that I was offered. I will definitely be going back to Hendrick for my future transportation needs, I was very happy with the service and product.

Excellent experience unlike other auto dealers

by from Charlotte NC |

After running into a bad experience including bait and switch at a Toyota dealer in Charlotte, I shopped at Hendrick Toyota. Couldn't have had a better experience from the salesman to finance. Friendly, no pressure, straight forward all the way around. Will send others there when looking for a car. Nothing bad to say at all. Don't waste your time at other locations.

Warning! Warning!.....Do not buy from these liars.

by from Concord, NC |

I traded my 2010 Yukon XL in on a 2014 Avalon. I had a gun safe mounted in the back of my Yukon. After multiple attempts to find out where my safe went, I was told it was thrown away. Taking that information I talked with the service manager and finally received my safe. Second, 10 days away from my tag expiring and I was told it was just turned in 2 days ago. 12 days and I'm illegal to drive. I was told that there was nothing they could do. Synopsis......Buyers nightmare

August 27, 2014

We received your feedback and have shared this with the team. Please contact Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager, 704-979-7613.

BAD Experience (in the process of being resolved)

by from Ellijay, GA |

Finally, after a month of trying, I did receive a call from their Customer Relations Manager as well as their service manager. They are now making an effort to resolve the issues I have with the vehicle I purchased from them. I still would not recommend this location. Perhaps they will read the reviews posted and pay closer attention to their (lack of) customer service and satisfaction in the future?

August 1, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and have been working with you behind the scenes to address. Should you have any additional questions or need to contact us directly, please do not hesitate to call me, 704-979-7613. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager

BAD EXPERIENCE...Go somewhere else

by from Ellijay, GA |

Once the deal is finalized, they could care less about their customers. I have been trying to get the lumbar repaired in the vehicle we purchased & one month later, the salesman has done nothing & won't call us back. I left a message for their Customer Relations Manager today. We shall see if she returns my call. We are very disappointed & deeply regret buying from this dealership. Would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Mr. Hendrick needs to be informed of customer dissatisfaction & take appropriate action. Without us (customers) there would be no dealership.

August 3, 2014

We received your feedback and are working to resolve. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager.

Enthusiastic Salesman!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently went to Toyota of Concord and ran into a salesman, Frank Aledia who worked hard to try and find what we wanted on their lot and others. Even though we didn't find what we were looking for there, Frank made the experience very pleasant with his personality. If you do go to Toyota of Concord, ask for Frank Aledia, who has been the best salesman I have come across!

August 7, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord and Frank Aledia. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that with you. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager

Great Salesperson & Dealership!

by from Concord, NC |

Tom Aberle was an excellent sales consultant!! He was knowledgeable and informative without being aggressively pushy. He made our car buying experience truly enjoyable and we are thrilled with our new 2014 Toyota Highlander! He was fair and trustworthy during our negotiation process. We highly recommend Tom and Hendrick Toyota!

July 25, 2014

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car buying experience with us at Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord. We look forward to seeing you soon. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager

rip you off!

by from Stony Point, NC |

we just brought home a 08 Rav4 we bought at Hendrick Toyota of Concord. The thihg whined all the 52 miles we drove it home. What a piece of junk. We traded a Toyota Highlander for this. Before we even got home we called them & told them we wanted our car back. They told us that wasn't going to happen but to bring the car back tomorrow & they will check it out. They sold it to us knowing that the Rav4's have this problem. Don't ever deal with them. They will rip you off!!!!!!!!!

July 25, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and have been working with you behind the scenes to address. Should you have any additional questions or need to contact us directly, please do not hesitate to call 704-979-7613 Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager.

Great service!

by from Concord, NC |

We had a great experience with Mark Higdon. He made us feel at home, directed us to the right people, showed us cars that met our needs, and made sure we were taken care of. The process didn't involve us being there all day. Thank you! Everyone we spoke to was efficient, kind and informative. They made sure we got a car that was just right for me. Of course, my daughter loved it too! I was pleased with the car and the way everything in the car was explained to me in detail. I would recommend that if you are in need of a car see Mark. He will take care if you!

June 29, 2014

On behalf of all of us at Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Mark Higdon. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Thank you for your patronage. Vernita Reveron, Customer Relations Manager

Great Service

by from Naomi |

My husband and I had the pleasure of purchasing a new 2014 Corolla in April and can not say enough about the experience we had. Our salesman Julius Washington was truly exceptional and answered all our questions we had. He went beyond his duties to see that we got the right car at the right price to fit our needs and our budget. This is the first time owning a Toyota and so for is very pleased with the purchase that we made.

June 28, 2014

Naomi Thank you for taking the time to post this review. All of us at Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord appreciate your feedback. We strive for just the type of experience you had with us. We appreciate you and your business.