Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord

7670 Bruton Smith Blvd, Concord, NC 28027

New 877-657-3821 New 877-657-3821
Used 877-580-2974 Used 877-580-2974
Service 888-845-6624 Service 888-845-6624

Ask about the Hendrick Care Warranty!

Finally a Fast and painless car transaction!

by from Huntersville, NC |

I was about to purchase a Toyota Prius from Lake Norman Toyota when I found the same car but a year newer on the cars.com website for Hendrick Toyota. I called them as I was in route to their dealership but they told me that car was just purchased, however, they had another one in the same year and they would discount that one to the same price. When I arrived they already had pulled that car around to the front. The sales rep (Jeffery) who I talked to on the phone met me at the door and showed me the car that they had told me about. I told them what I was offered at the Lake Norman store for my Cadillac. They went out and took a look at it and within 5 minutes agreed to my offer. I was purchasing this car for my teenage daughter who just turned 16. I had to get financing and the lady (Rachael) showed me my options and informed me that two credit bureau's had a 50 point difference. I found that Equifax had some inaccurate information so I was able to get that corrected. They used the correct report from Experian and I was able to get a good interest rate. All this took place in a matter of 90 minutes. I had to pick up my kids from school so I told them in the beginning that I would have to finish the deal the next day expecting this to take two or three hours. They filled the new car up with gas, detailed it and had me on the road in time to pick up my kids. I'm very good about finding the best price online so they got my attention with their price but the "process" was very easy and painless. They also threw in 6 oil changes and road side assistance. I have AAA so I don't need the roadside assistance but the 6 oil changes will save me some $$ down the road. This was my first time dealing with any Hendrick dealership and I was really impressed. The Lake Norman dealership was very nice too. They just got beat out on price.

Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord responded to this review

December 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We appreciate your feedback here at Hendrick Toyota Scion Concord. We strive for just the type of visit you had with us. We appreciate you and your business. Vernita Reveron Customer Relations Manager

I liked the whole Hendrick Auto Mall Complex

by from Matthews NC |

I bought a RAV 4XLE at Toyota Scion Concord. It was a friendly and Truly an Exceptional experience Thanks to Jim Luciow. He is an exceptional sales person. I will return to him again when I buy a new Car. You need ten more like him. I enjoyed talking to him because he is very knowledgeable about the cars he sells. He could answer any and all questions I asked about the RAV4. Thanks for making the process easy, Ann Hobbs

Easy to work with

by from Concord N.C. |

My wife and I were in the market for a small SUV. I started shopping on line most of the other dealers bombarded us with endless calls, emails and even texts. When we walked in Hendrick Toyota I asked for Kevin I told him my name and he knew who I was and even the RAV4's I was looking at. We had had only 2 emails the previous week I was impressed. Kevin introduced me to Bob Breidinger who was our sales person. Bob was patient and not pushy at all. We had a birthday party we were on our way to and didn't have much time. We had our test drive Bob was very understanding when we left before we talked $$$. That afternoon we test drove another vehicle from another manufacturer. The sales people were ok but the sales manager was high pressure and talked down to us. Back to Hendrick a couple days later and they were easy to deal with.

Hendricks Toyota Scion Of Concord the best! !!

by from Charlotte NC |

Saturday evening 11/13/15 I had the idea to look for new vehicles for both my husband and I. I decided I would love to have a Toyota again it's been awhile since I had one. We found vehicles on the website got pre-approved in seconds. On Sunday we met Andy Naphaivong who arrived early for his shift. He was professional and patient. That evening my husband and I both walked out of the dealership with keys to our new vehicles. Me and Highlander and my husband a Camry. Mark the manager and Rachel the finance gooru were just Awesome. Go get your vehicles there!!

Great Hendrick experience with new purchase

by from Fort Mill, SC |

I worked with Anthony Arellano and he was great to work with. We were able to negotiate a fair price for a new vehicle.

Car buying heaven

by from Pageland South Carolina |

I went To Hendricks with one motive and that was to walk out with a car and i did just that. They had excellent service, especially Mrs. Veronica, she attended my dad and I right away. She made us feel like family. She made the process go really fast in which we greatly appriciate it. best car buying experience.

Excellent customer service!

by from Concord, NC |

I bought my 2010 Toyota Camry at this location and has been bringing my car for regular service to this location for over 5 years. My service experience has nothing but exceptional to date! That is the primary reason that I choose to return to your dealership for anything and everything that is related to my vehicle, may it be tires or batteries, which one could get easily serviced at other "cheaper" locations. But, I believe you truly get what you pay for in those cases. Thomas Hopewell is my primary customer care person and he is phenomenal! Keep up the good work. Thanks!

Very pleased with my recent Tacoma purchase!

by from Davidson, NC |

Top notch service from Les Stewart and team over at Hendrick Toyots Scion Concord. They were patient, professional, and made the deal happen. Thanks guys!

Toyota Tundra Purchase

by from Winston Salem |

I worked with Anthony Arellano on getting a truck for my husband who is always out of town and unable to be present for the vehicle purchase. I told him the terms we needed and he made it happen to get us in the truck that my husband really wanted. Anthony went above and beyond for me and made it happen in a timely manner! Everyone I encountered at the dealership was great.

Mrs. Ruth Coyner

by from Davidson N.C, |

I PURCHASED A 2014 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT one month ago. Having gone from a Volvo to this I needed good information on the car. however there was no driver's manual in it , it took two weeks untill I received it .after it arrived I am happy with the car. the driver's manual was personally delivered by the salesperson(Anthony).I purchased the car from Hendrick toyoto scion Concord. mid August. Ruth Coyner