Sam Pack's Five Star Ford

1635 S Interstate 35e, Carrollton, TX 75006

New 877-558-9411
Used 888-215-9362
Service 866-901-5234

#1 Ford Dealer in Dallas for new retail sales for 8+ years!

Received beligerent e-mails.

by from Celina, TX |

While considering buying a new Ford F150, I stumbled across cars.com and submitted my interest. Not having any dealer in mind, I submitted a response to Sam Pack Ford. They sent me a quote on a crew cab instead of a standard cab, so I deleted that mail and bought a truck from another dealer the next day. However, Sam Pack Ford sent email after email after email day after day. I kept deleting them. The last email said they wanted to know why I wasn't responding, which I thought was none of their business. So I responded and explained it was because they sent me a quote on a different truck model, thinking this would be an end to this annoyance. But no... the internet sales person emails me back and tells me I asked for a quote on a crew cab and basically didn't know what I was doing. If I entered wrong information into Cars.com, then so be it. But to be told by some IT guy that I'm clueless is over the top unacceptable. Thanks to Sam Pack's internet crew, I am never going to set foot on their lot.

Sold me a 2013 vehicle with a broken transmission.

by from Austin. TX |

Vehicle Purchase: 9-29-14 Summary: Sold me a 2013 vehicle with a BROKEN transmission, CLAIMED it was under factory warranty. I tried to call back to ask about it but my phone calls were IGNORED. DO NOT BUY VEHICLES FROM HERE. Specially if you're a first time car buyer, you will be taken advantage of. I just purchased a 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution from Sam Pack's Five Star Ford in Dallas about a month ago. I talked to the Internet Sales Manager who's name is Don Wagner. When I purchased the vehicle he told me it was under factory warranty. I test drove the car and immediately noticed a bit of notchiness in the fourth gear. I did research on the car and this is common in these cars specially when they're practically brand new. He told me I had to get used to driving it since it had "a lot of power." I then take it home and am not able to drive it for a while since I was shopping around for insurance for the car. About a month had gone by and I finally have insurance on the car and am able to drive it around. I notice that the notchiness was actually a sort of grinding of the gears. I then take it to a certified Mitsubishi dealership just to double check and tell me that the vehicle is out of factory warranty due to the fact that it was tuned. I immediately call back Sam Pack's and Don Wagner. He picked up the first time and I explained to him the situation. I tell him "Hey this Mitsubishi dealership is telling me the vehicle is tuned and therefore is void of a factory warranty." "He says Yes I actually knew that let me do research on it and I'll call you back." I try to talk to him personally and I get his voicemail. He ignores me for a day, two days, a week, two weeks, now a month. I am now going to attempt to contact the General Manager and if not the owner to get this resolved. I will update this rating if anything has changed.

Sam Pack Ford, Carrolton

by from Lorena, TX |

We drove over 100 miles and past several Ford dealers on the recommendation of Jerry Reynolds to buy a new F-150 and it was worth every mile of the trip. The reception of all we met was beyond our expectations. The price we were quoted as much less than other Ford dealers we visited. The after-the-sale contact [s] have been unexpected making sure we were very satisfied. Thank you; Jerry Reynolds, Mike Krantz and all who took part in this event.

Pleasant Experience

by from Rockwall Texas |

Through Jerry Reynolds for the third time I recently acquired my King Ranch Expedition from Sam Pack. As usual the staff were real people and very professional and the whole process was completed in a timely fashion with no time wasted. The vehicle is wonderful and exactly what I wanted.

Very helpful sales and management personel

by from Waxahachie, Texas |

I had an excellent experience at Sam Pack Five Star Ford in Carrollton. My salesperson was knowledgeable, helpful and patient. He explained all features on my F`250 thoroughly...He went out of his way to get me a good deal with many incentives. We have previously bought vehicles at this dealer and will definitely return for others. The management is accessible and does their best to make every aspect of the deal understandable. Thank you Five Star Ford for being a great dealership!!!!!

Great service

by from Irving, Tx |

excellent service from Mr Juston Emmett and Mr Brandon Matthews in securing a new leased car for me. Irecommend to everyone whois lokking for a new car to go and meet them at Sam Pack's ford show room in Carrollton, Tx near Dallas.

Great customer service

by from Irving, Tx |

they have an intent to make business deal and when you approach they really take in to consideration the circumstances of your position which is great in closing a deal.

Sam Pack Ford Carrollton

by from Terrell, Texas |

We buy all our vehicles from Sam Pack Carrollton because of the excellent service and sales teams. Thank you for what you did to make our experience perfect. Our new F150 fits our needs. I restore Cushman scooters and for the trips I take it has a lot of room for the scooters in the six foot bed.

Awesome experience!

by from Carrollton, TX |

Not only did Sam Pack respond immediately to me regarding my interest in purchasing a new car, but by the time I got off work and at the dealership I was approved and had to do nothing but sign paperwork. I drove my new Ford fusion off the lot that same evening. My Sales Representative, and everyone else I came into contact with at this location treated me like I was important to them. I had requested information from several other dealers and got almost no response at all. I would gladly recommend this dealer anytime. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. It certainly took the worry out of buying a new car.

Treated So Well & No Pressure!

by from Frisco, TX |

Sam Pack's Ford in Carrollton blew the car dealer stereotype out of the water (except for maybe the old-school dealership facility that is about to be completely remodeled). Everyone I dealt with or met, from Internet Sales, to the Sales Manager, to the Finance Manager was up front, truthful, honest and helpful. I never once felt like I was being pressured into a decision or the target of aggressive sales tactics. Didn't spend much time at all back and forth on price or value of trade, and I feel like we landed at a price on both that each side could view as fair and reasonable. Joe in Internet Sales was very personable and made the process very easy and painless. I will definitely do business here again!