Sam Pack's Five Star Ford

1635 S Interstate 35e, Carrollton, TX 75006

New 877-558-9411
Used 888-215-9362
Service 866-901-5234

#1 Ford Dealer in Dallas for new retail sales for 8+ years!

Great Experience buying a new car

by from Plano, TX |

I just picked up my new 2013 F-150 Lariat from Sam Pack in Carrollton and I am very pleased with my experience. Justin McCarroll and David Keen made the entire buying experience very pleasant. Overall, the entire buying and finance process was pretty painless. This is the 2nd vehicle that I have purchased from Sam Pack and I will continue to go back and refer my friends.

Best buying experience

by from Midland tx |

I drove 400 miles to get the mustang that I wanted with options etc. I went to sam pack of Carrollton tx and my sales rep was joe bethel extremely professional always just a phone call away held up on there end of the deal to the t the whole team treated me as if a was paying for the car in cash and they all were getting tips. Got got to dealership at 400 was back on road with new car at. 530

Great servce

by from Mesquite tx |

I bought a 2013 F150, my sales rep was Jared Wingard. He was very hand on with all my needs and wants. No hassle processing and get the truck I wanted. I would recommend Jared and the dealership to my friends and family

Best Service overall....

by from Dallas, Tx |

O'Don provided me the best service out of months of shopping and dealing with a number of dealerships. He listened to everything.... my special circumstances, what I needed and what I wanted. Within an hour he called back and was able to not only get me what i wanted but even more. I could not have asked for better service !!!

New car

by from Richardson Tx |

Love my new car and Sam Pack Ford was very helpful with the car buying process. Jorge Guerra was able to make a great deal on a new edge.

Great Service!

by from Mansfield, TX |

I was needing a car quickly, and they helped me get the car I wanted with a payment I could afford in about a week! I was blown away by how friendly everyone was. I highly recommend Gary Calk, he was my salesman and did a great job!

Great Experience, Great Car, Great Service

by from Red Oak, TX |

I love my new MCA Mustang I bought on Black Friday. There were excellent Black Friday and Mustang Incentives. I hate high pressure sales and always want a fair deal. I love my salesman, David Keene. This is the second car I have purchased from him and my parents had a great experience with him also. The first car, also a Mustang (2005), is still running strong at 253,000 miles. If there was any point where I was standing still with no one around someone always checked to see if I was Ok or needed help. When I had my 2005 serviced at 5 Star they took care of my maintenance and didn't try to push extra stuff like other dealerships have. Thanks much for a great experience. All my friends and family love my car.

New Ford Fusion SE 2013

by from Dallas, TX |

I had been driving an '95 Toyota Camry for almost 10 years, and it was time for a new car. I had never owned a new car before or shopped for one, but I was pleased by the relaxed and honest service from everyone involved. I never felt like I was being pressured or forced.

Great dealership to work with.

by from Plano, TX |

My recent new truck was a very pleasant purchase which is why I am a repeat customer. Ruben Santana was a big help in getting me where I needed to be in upgrading my pickup. I could not recommend them more highly!

Excellent buying experience

by from Arlington, TX |

We had the easiest buying experience we've ever had. There were no games or messing around. It was a transparent, easy and smooth process from beginning to end. We were in and out in about 2 hours with our new vehicle. The sales people were a pleasure to work which is highly unusual in our experience with previous purchases at other dealers. I would certainly recommend them to others.