Sam Pack's Five Star Ford

1635 S Interstate 35e, Carrollton, TX 75006

New 877-558-9411
Used 888-215-9362
Service 866-901-5234

#1 Ford Dealer in Dallas for new retail sales for 8+ years!

Always great service

by from Denton, TX |

Told them what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. I told them exactley what I wanted in car I bought. They delivered, like always. Was very happy adn love my Fusion

Poor customer service for long time customer.

by from Malakoff |

I own a body shop and have used them for several years. The first time I have an issue with the courier service they use to deliver parts here, they do nothing to try and help with the issue. Very poor service and now no longer one I will use.

Unsatisfied

by from Little Elm |

Purchased a vehicle from this dealership a while back. The sales staff was not professional and solely concerned on making a sale. Professionalism is definitely not the priority of this sales staff or the service department as many of the employees will be heard conversing with each other and talking with rather vulgar vocabulary. The service department is utterly unacceptable. I have taken my car to service here two times and called on one other occasion and every time I was left with an extremely bitter taste in my mouth. The service department is not timely and definitely not concerned with the well being of you and your vehicle. Service advisers are constantly put off by your need for their assistance (THEIR JOB!). Would not recommend this dealership for purchase and would definitely not recommend this dealer for service.

Terrible Buying Experience

by from keller,tx |

Bought a car there and received terrible service. Was told extended warranty would cover the entire vehicle to include 100% of tire and wheel damage. Which was not true per the warranty provider. Make sure you go through every part of the financing contract. They will then pretend to help and not respond to emails.

Sam Pack's Five Star Ford responded to this review

May 11, 2015

We are sorry that you felt like you had a bad experience. I would like to reach out and help you wih any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to the warranty you had purchased. We do strive to make sure everyone has a good experience so I would like to give you my contact information so I can help. I look forward to helping you moving forward. Chris Sherman Internet Director 972-242-6415 csherman@spford.com

Received beligerent e-mails.

by from Celina, TX |

While considering buying a new Ford F150, I stumbled across cars.com and submitted my interest. Not having any dealer in mind, I submitted a response to Sam Pack Ford. They sent me a quote on a crew cab instead of a standard cab, so I deleted that mail and bought a truck from another dealer the next day. However, Sam Pack Ford sent email after email after email day after day. I kept deleting them. The last email said they wanted to know why I wasn't responding, which I thought was none of their business. So I responded and explained it was because they sent me a quote on a different truck model, thinking this would be an end to this annoyance. But no... the internet sales person emails me back and tells me I asked for a quote on a crew cab and basically didn't know what I was doing. If I entered wrong information into Cars.com, then so be it. But to be told by some IT guy that I'm clueless is over the top unacceptable. Thanks to Sam Pack's internet crew, I am never going to set foot on their lot.

Sold me a 2013 vehicle with a broken transmission.

by from Austin. TX |

Vehicle Purchase: 9-29-14 Summary: Sold me a 2013 vehicle with a BROKEN transmission, CLAIMED it was under factory warranty. I tried to call back to ask about it but my phone calls were IGNORED. DO NOT BUY VEHICLES FROM HERE. Specially if you're a first time car buyer, you will be taken advantage of. I just purchased a 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution from Sam Pack's Five Star Ford in Dallas about a month ago. I talked to the Internet Sales Manager who's name is Don Wagner. When I purchased the vehicle he told me it was under factory warranty. I test drove the car and immediately noticed a bit of notchiness in the fourth gear. I did research on the car and this is common in these cars specially when they're practically brand new. He told me I had to get used to driving it since it had "a lot of power." I then take it home and am not able to drive it for a while since I was shopping around for insurance for the car. About a month had gone by and I finally have insurance on the car and am able to drive it around. I notice that the notchiness was actually a sort of grinding of the gears. I then take it to a certified Mitsubishi dealership just to double check and tell me that the vehicle is out of factory warranty due to the fact that it was tuned. I immediately call back Sam Pack's and Don Wagner. He picked up the first time and I explained to him the situation. I tell him "Hey this Mitsubishi dealership is telling me the vehicle is tuned and therefore is void of a factory warranty." "He says Yes I actually knew that let me do research on it and I'll call you back." I try to talk to him personally and I get his voicemail. He ignores me for a day, two days, a week, two weeks, now a month. I am now going to attempt to contact the General Manager and if not the owner to get this resolved. I will update this rating if anything has changed.

Sam Pack Ford, Carrolton

by from Lorena, TX |

We drove over 100 miles and past several Ford dealers on the recommendation of Jerry Reynolds to buy a new F-150 and it was worth every mile of the trip. The reception of all we met was beyond our expectations. The price we were quoted as much less than other Ford dealers we visited. The after-the-sale contact [s] have been unexpected making sure we were very satisfied. Thank you; Jerry Reynolds, Mike Krantz and all who took part in this event.

Pleasant Experience

by from Rockwall Texas |

Through Jerry Reynolds for the third time I recently acquired my King Ranch Expedition from Sam Pack. As usual the staff were real people and very professional and the whole process was completed in a timely fashion with no time wasted. The vehicle is wonderful and exactly what I wanted.

Very helpful sales and management personel

by from Waxahachie, Texas |

I had an excellent experience at Sam Pack Five Star Ford in Carrollton. My salesperson was knowledgeable, helpful and patient. He explained all features on my F`250 thoroughly...He went out of his way to get me a good deal with many incentives. We have previously bought vehicles at this dealer and will definitely return for others. The management is accessible and does their best to make every aspect of the deal understandable. Thank you Five Star Ford for being a great dealership!!!!!

Great service

by from Irving, Tx |

excellent service from Mr Juston Emmett and Mr Brandon Matthews in securing a new leased car for me. Irecommend to everyone whois lokking for a new car to go and meet them at Sam Pack's ford show room in Carrollton, Tx near Dallas.