Tindol Ford Subaru ROUSH

1901 E. Franklin Blvd., Gastonia, NC 28054

New 866-402-3709
Used 888-472-0905
Service 877-302-9131

Rated #1 Ford Subaru ROUSH dealer by DealerRater in North and South Carolina!

GREAT SALESMAN BY THE NAME MOE

by from STANLEY NC |

MOE THE SALEMAN WENT BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TO SALE US A CAR HE DID THING WE THOUGHT COULD'NT BE DONE TO SEE THAT WE WERE ABLE TO GET THE CAR. SO WITH THIS SALEMAN DETRIMINATION AND WILL TO SEE THING THROUGH WE WERE ABLE TO GET THE CAR AND WE ARE SO GRATEFUL TO HIM... TINDOL YOU NEED MORE SALEMAN LIKE HIM THAT PUT GTHE CUSTOMER FIRST........TAHNK YOU A HAPPY CUTSOMER

Tindol Ford Subaru ROUSH responded to this review

July 19, 2014

We are most pleased that we were able to assist you with your vehicle purchase. What you experienced here at Tindol Ford is not an exception. It is what we strive to do for every single customer we meet with. Enjoy you new vehicle and thanks for taking the time to write a review.

TOP in service and customer care

by from Kings Mountain, NC |

Gordon, Rick, Robin, Aaron, Sam and all the wonderful folks we have dealt with at Tindol companies are what keep bringing us back!

Service Visit

by from gastonia nc |

Service Lady at desk very friendly and provided great customer sevice

SUPER FANTASTIC SALESMAN

by from Kings Mtn NC |

Lyle Sturgis is the BEST. If you want someone who cares for the customer and what they want, talks straight about everything, Lyle makes you feel at ease during the entire car buying process. Bottom Line, he made it easy for me. He took his time and I never felt pressured or rushed. In fact, the entire Team at Tindol made you feel at ease and welcomed. Most of the time the car buying process is a long drawn out affair that no one wants to go through But Lyle and Tindol has perfected the art of Hospitality and making the process EASY. Charlie McCall

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Greenville, SC |

Due to distance and work schedule I did big part of the process through email/phone. Mr. Patrick Lubin was extremely diligent answering all my questions and providing precise and concise information. From the beginning they quoted as they meant to beat any other offer, one of the best prices in the Charlotte, Greenville and Atlanta area. At some point Mr. Robbie Cagle got involve to clarify some information and the professionalism and honesty of these two gentlemen was what made me decide to make business with them. The day after we agreed on price and conditions I went to the dealer to be received by Mr. Lubin like he knew me from years, everyone is very friendly on the dealer. My car was clean and ready to be inspected and tested, closing of the sale went flawless, were even invited to have lunch with the guys that were making a grilled lunch on the back of the dealer. Tidol has the biggest Ford inventory I saw during this purchasing process (sorry, didn't paid attention to the Subaru side), no other place had such variety of Mustang models and colors, this will make it more likely to find any model/color you want. I definitely recommend you to contact Mr. Patrick Lubin and visit this dealer if you plan to buy a Ford or Subaru. The only downside is the inconvenient conditions for a proper test drive as the immediate road gets very busy, exactly what you don't want when testing a muscle car, but convenient accesses to the I-85 provides for a proper test.

Good People, Good Times

by from Cramerton |

Moe Adams. He worked hard for me and my wife. We were looking for a used car for my daughter, and if possible, something for me, after all, my car was 14 years old. Moe and I took four test drives, before my wife and I agreed on #4. Didn't know what all Moe was doing, he already has his boss getting things together for a me. We made a purchase of a used car, when those papers were signed, is when Mr. Pittman said things are moving right along. Moe put the keys in my hand and said go to lunch with my wife. We fell in love with our new F-150 super crew. Kodiak Brown Metallic, AWESOME. They pulled everything together, I signed all papers. Then my wife came after work, and signed. They were waiting, and did not take long. One AWESOME day, and thanks to Moe and Mr. Pittman.

Lyle Sturgis made my exchange easy and stress free

by from kings mountain, nc |

I want to thank Lyle for all he did. He is very friendly and professional. I will be back for all future purchases.

A great buying experience!

by from Gastonia, NC |

I came to Tindol Subaru not just because their product is so reliable but also because the service department is exceptional. I was delightfully surprised to learn their salesman, Chris Townsend, gave the same helpful, knowledgeable service when I was ready to purchase. From beginning to end the experience was pleasant and stress free. When I left I felt reassured that all my concerns would be courteously and efficiently handled. Thank you, Chris, for outstanding service.

great service professonal

by from Gastonia NC |

I have nothing but praise for the service I received at the body shop. My car is perfect

Quick Respnse

by from King, NC |

Internet service rep contacted me by phone and email the next morning. I didn't buy the car, but she has stayed in touch since then offering to help me with anything else in inventory. VERY TIMELY.

internet sales

by from wilkesboro, nc |

I was in difficult situation and needed help in purchase of new car. I put in request for info and was contacted by Robin Anderson. Robin was very helpful beyond compare she did everything to make the process painless. We worked whole deal over the phone. She's great salesperson and I would not hesitate to tell anyone to come see her. Robin made me feel confident and comfortable with every step.