Tindol Ford Subaru ROUSH

1901 E. Franklin Blvd., Gastonia, NC 28054

New 866-402-3709
Used 888-472-0905
Service 877-302-9131

Rated #1 Ford Subaru ROUSH dealer by DealerRater in North and South Carolina!

GREAT SALESMAN BY THE NAME MOE

by from STANLEY NC |

MOE THE SALEMAN WENT BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TO SALE US A CAR HE DID THING WE THOUGHT COULD'NT BE DONE TO SEE THAT WE WERE ABLE TO GET THE CAR. SO WITH THIS SALEMAN DETRIMINATION AND WILL TO SEE THING THROUGH WE WERE ABLE TO GET THE CAR AND WE ARE SO GRATEFUL TO HIM... TINDOL YOU NEED MORE SALEMAN LIKE HIM THAT PUT GTHE CUSTOMER FIRST........TAHNK YOU A HAPPY CUTSOMER

July 19, 2014

We are most pleased that we were able to assist you with your vehicle purchase. What you experienced here at Tindol Ford is not an exception. It is what we strive to do for every single customer we meet with. Enjoy you new vehicle and thanks for taking the time to write a review.

I am extremely happy with my experience at Tindol!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My purchase was easy, fast and the Team treated me like I was family! Then... Unfortunately, I had a minor fender bender on my new Ford Raptor and the sales manager Robbie Cagle took me and introduced me to the Body Shop Team. The salesman Cliff Matthews followed-up with me twice. The body shop Team was awesome and made my truck look brand new off the showroom floor. I am so very, very pleased with everyone at Earl Tindol Ford!

September 17, 2014

Johnny, we are very pleased that you had a wonderful experience with us. Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to assisting you with all your automotive needs.

Great Car Dealership!!

by from Cherryville, NC |

We loved buying a car from here. Our salesman, Mr. Rose, was very helpful, knowledgeable, and made our buying experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend this dealership to any of my friends. We love our new Forester and look forward to driving it for many years to come.

Great service

by from Gastonia, NC |

The sales staff did a great job. They did not pressure me and they made the car buying experience a pleasant one (something rare these days).

July 20, 2014

Your complete satisfaction with us is always our goal. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you and for taking the time to write a review.

Easy, straight-forward, happy purchase experience

by from Shelby, NC |

We are now proud first-time owners of a Subaru! We were shopping for a new, small SUV and honestly, just happened to notice Tindol Subaru. We did a little research online, decided to stop by Tindol to look at a Forester, and were hooked! Although it was comparably priced to other cars in its category, nothing else in the category compared to it. It is spacious, peppy (even the non-turbo model), gets great gas mileage, has lots of features to choose from, as well as a smooth ride and handling, and was everything we were looking for (and more). Everyone at Tindol Subaru, especially Michelle, was courteous, pleasant, and a breeze to work with. No high pressure sales tactics nor pestering phone calls but always responsive to our phone and email questions. Not to mention we got the car for a really good price. In 40 years of buying cars this was the best experience we've had. We love the Forester and we have nothing but praise for our dealings with Tindol Subaru. If you don't consider a Subaru from Tindol, you've made a mistake!

July 20, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy that your experience with us was a "breeze." Enjoy your new Subaru and please call upon us again.

Dave Rose is so smart, very helpful, and genuine

by from Charlotte NC |

STopped in many times as I am interested in learning about Subaru Imprezas to buy one someday (when my current 2009 car wears out). Dave Rose helped me out a lot. He answered all my questions quickly. I loved the Impreza so much I asked for an offer and he made an excellent one that was difficult to turn down as my current car is still in great shape. Dave also helped me some other car related issues I was tryingto solveand had nothing to do with him selling me a car! He. has a good character. I know when my car does not run anymore I will be buying an Impreza. What a super comfortable car to drive with big mirrors and windows.

It was like being with old friends!

by from Shelby nc |

Hard workers helped us find our dream car!! We were frantically looking for the few remaining straight drive outbacks, and they exceeded our expectations!

Amazing customer service

by from Richmond, VA |

Where I live (not NC anymore), buying a Subaru was incredibly difficult. They are so popular that it's almost impossible to find a used one. I came back here because my dad had found a CPO Subaru that I could most likely afford. Robin was amazing and went above and beyond to get me into the car that I really wanted. I got a great offer on my trade in and am now loving my Subaru Legacy. I really can't say enough good things about Tindol Subaru and their staff. I would definitely recommend Tindol to my family/friends that live in the area.

very relaxed atmosphere...good prices

by from winston salem nc |

The employees are very friendly and polite. Prices were better than other dealerships and it was high pressure sales

We have been recommending Tindol Ford.

by from Greer South Carolina |

I had never heard of Tindol Ford until I decided to purchase a car. Mr. Wilder spoke to me throughout the day as I continued to call with yet another question. He was patient, professional, knowledgeable and what a grand sense of humor. The quality of service that I received extended to everyone I spoke to on the telephone that day and when we finally arrived that evening to finalize the purchase we were met with a high quality of professionalism and we felt welcome which made the process a lot easier. The vehicle was as my brother-in-law would have said, A-1! Thank you Mr. Wilder and all the people who helped us in this process. We have been recommending friends to Tindol Ford, a great place to find a good car at a great price.

Wilder was the best!

by from Lugoff, SC |

Was looking for a truck for nearly 6 months... Found what I wanted, best price, and Wilder was one of the best guys I've ever worked with. We bought our son's first car there so it's not like we spent a ton of money, but I was treated like I was buying the most expensive thing on the lot. I'll be looking for a new truck for myself in the next year or so. I won't be shopping, I'll be calling Wilder at Tindol Ford! Mike