Toyota of Gastonia

Service 888-258-1073

Please contact our internet sales manager; Brian Warren at (704)824-7777

Great Buying Experience

by from Charlotte, Nc |

Quite frankly, the car buying experience can be a nightmare. our buying experience was just the opposite at Toyota of Gastonia. Our Sales Consultant Hugo Esparragoza made our car buying experience incredibly easy. He responded quickly to our emails and worked hard to earn our business. We will be a repeat buyer. Take my advice and leave the attitude found at the Charlotte dealerships behind and travel the 25 minutes to Gastonia and let Hugo earn your business.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and for giving us the opportunity to earn your valued business! We are happy to hear Hugo was able to provide you with the unrivaled car-buying experience we pride ourselves on delivering, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

A very happy customer! Great service!

by from Gastonia, NC |

It was time to get a new car due to an old car in the shop. I saw the TV advertisement for the deal $159 a month with $2200 down. I immediately called up to the store and asked to speak to a salesman. I talked to Daniel Driver. From the minute we spoke on the phone I knew I was in good hands. He was so nice over the phone and said he was more than happy to help me at the dealership the next morning. I walked in the next day and Dan sat right down with us and ran our credit and etc. Then he picked out a car he thought we would like. We test drove it and we fell in love!! We went back inside and he was very honest with the payments and the difference in leasing and buying. He really helped us to get the best deal. We were and still are REALLY happy with the service. Our brand new car is the best! This is by far the best customer service and quality of a car I've ever had. I usually don't write reviews but I think Mr. Driver should be recognized for helping us. We will be returning customers when our lease is up! Thanks Toyota of Gastonia!

August 6, 2015

Thank you for the very kind words Haleigh! Daniel will be delighted to hear that he was a pleasure to work with. We are lucky to have him on our team. Please come back and see us for any of your future car needs!

My Experience

by from Bradenton, Florida |

My initial contact with the dealership was fine. Could not work ou the deal I wanted but the salesman was professional. Then I received an email from the sales manager asking if there was anything he could do to help. I responded to him and never received a response. Then I received a couple of emails from the salesman saying that he had tried to call me, to please call. When I called back and spoke to the salesman, he apologized and said this was an automated email sent and they were working on fixing it because he had not sent it.

July 15, 2015

Curt, thank you for your review, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your interactions with our staff. We are sorry we could not come to terms on a deal agreeable for both parties, and do apologize for the extra follow up. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention, as it is currently being resolved,and we hope for an opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Great Service and Clean Facility

by from Kings Mountain, NC. 28086 |

My name is Edger Ingram, I have bought a Used Camry 2012 from Toyota of Gastonia, I'm very excited with my new car and thanks for easy going process of buying my car and the customer service by Ashraf Ashour.

March 11, 2015

You are very welcome, Edger, and thank you for taking the time to submit a review! On behalf of the entire Toyota of Gastonia family, congratulations on the purchase of your Camry! We are glad you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Ashraf, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your Camry's routine maintenance!

sold me a wrecked car by showing fake carfax.

by from Gastonia, N.C. |

We traded aour wrangler in on a scion tc. We asked multiple times for a carfax. When I sat down to start signing papers they brought a car fax that said it was clean. Well when we traded the car a while later I took a huge loss on the car because it had been wrecked. They used a fake car fax or a similar car with a different VIN. Will never do business with them again and tell everyone I meet to go elsewhere.

not great

by from gastonia nc |

Been talking to an agent about buying a car he said he would run our credit and talk to the bank and get back to us. We still havennot heard after he talked to the bank and when I call he isnt there!

Outstanding Service

by from Gastonia, North Carolina |

Toyota of Gastonia has a wonderful sales and leasing consultant! Respectfully, Janice and has provided me with excellent customer service throughout my entire search for a new car. My old Jeep's engine was broken down, needed transmission repair, all 4 wheels changed, and other tuning up. I was told from a nearby repair shop that I would be expected to spend up to $6000.00 for repair!! I basically was an emotional wreck with all the financial burden. After much talk with the banks, the approval process, drive testing, and talk about my future car needs..., she was able to direct me to the most reliable car that would save me money in my wallet (as far as gas) and still drive in a car without just "settling down" with a machine and monthly payments that I may not be happy to pay for. Everyone who joined in, management, the financial consultants, all pitched in to help me get back on the road and I am VERY thankful! For once, I can say, that I am happy to have stumbled upon a dealership that actually WANTS to help average buyers like me. I appreciate it!

did not purchase

by from concord nc |

The salesman that helped me (Kevin Plant) was incredible. He did everything he could possibly do to get me in the car that I wanted. Because I am 69 years old I was afraid to buy a car that new and be tied down to a large payment for 5 years. He understood when I told him I had to buy a much older Toyota with a smaller payment for 30 months. There certainly are no complaints from me about this salesman and dealership.

by from Charlotte, NC |

I purchased a vehicle in eary June of this year and the overall customer service was great. I worked with an outstanding salemens, (Mr. Robert Jackson). He answered all my questions, and he allowed me to look around with no pressure. When I reached the point of actually being ready to make the purchase and went into the room where you sign the contract that's where the rudeness begin. First of all he did not have a very welcome tone, then as he went through the beginning of the contract there were several pages of add-on. I was told this was in order to keep the payments where I wanted it to be but yet my credit score was very high. I begin asking questions and the finance manage (Shawn)seem to become irrutated. After I expressed my concerns he began making rude comments as if I did not have a right to question how he came up with the financing of the car. He became inattentive, even said "I thought you knew what was on this contract and all I expected you to do was sign it. I was very disappointed in this type of display and felt as if I was not a valued customer. Every customer has the right to examine the final contract and agree or disagree. My experience with this finance officer, (Shawn) was unacceptable and I will never do business with Toyata again. I have purchased cars over the past twenty years from Toyata and because of this incident, I will take my business else where.

July 9, 2013

We have spoken on numerous occasions regarding the perceptions of the buying experience and this has been dealt with at a dealer level. Apologies have been made and wishes for you to enjoy and drive your new Rav4 safely have been made. Don't let a one time incident stop you from driving what you like, a Toyota. There are others people you can deal with at our dealership or others. THe main thing is to not let one bad situation that wasn't related to the performance or the mechanics of the vehicle lead you away from a brand that has served you and your family well for many, many years. You had a great salesperson who takes very good care of his customers. We all wish you the very best and hope you have many years of safe and enjoyable driving. We wish you the very best and are truly appreciative of your business and value you and your feedback. Take Care.

LIKE A VISIT TO THE RITZ CARLTON

by from Charlotte |

I went in looking for a new vehicle that would allow me to get better gas mileage. Richard Walsh was a great assistant in helping decide between the benefits of the Camry or Corolla. After all was said and done, I went home with a brand new Camry. He took his time with me, wasn't pushy at all. His boss Mark Hoffman came out and congratulated me and thanked me for my business. I was taken on a tour of the dealership so I would know where to go for service and everyone was so nice. Thanks for a great experience. I normally hate having to buy a car but Toyota of Gastonia and their staff made me feel like I was dealing with friends. Thanks Richard and everyone else! I love my Camry

Weird experience

by from Gastonia, NC |

My husband and I stopped in to see what Toyota of Gastonia had for used Camry's. We were shown only one, a 2007 Silver one that had been in an accident per the Carfax. Not interested in a vehicle that had that history! We decided to give the salesman our name and number for any vehicles that would be coming in in the near future. All well and good up to this point! Then a manager by the name of Cornell (like the university!) comes out to urge us to buy quickly since stock is limited and expected to be even less in the next three months. What??? Toyota Camrys are everywhere! When we said, "thank you for that info", he decided to up it a notch. He trotted out a produce analogy by stating "everyone knows fruit and vegetables are the best when they're the cheapest". Okay, but I'm looking for a car. His last tidbit was that we could buy this car and sell it for more in three months time. I don't want to sell. I just want a decent deal now. Not once did Cornell ask what we were looking for. He just seemed to badger us into buying the silver 2007 Camry that had been in an accident. Just not impressed.