Classic Chevrolet - NC

(2.0) 4 Reviews

1520 S Cannon Blvd, Kannapolis, NC 28083

Great service and the best car buying experience

by from Concord NC |

I have bought two vehicles from Classic Chevrolet and both times they have gone above and beyond to ensure that my experience is a positive one. The building is so retro and I love it! I feel like I have stepped back in time when I'm at the dealership. And the way the do business is reminiscent of a simpler time when people smiled and waved as you walked by. My salesperson Kim is always friendly and always ask how my family and I are. The service department just upgraded the customer lounge and I must say what a improvement, they really do care about the customer at Classic Chevrolet. I would recommend them to anyone!

bad experience,

by from China grove,n.c |

Very bad experience, waited for many hrs. When it was suppose to have been two hrs, messed my lens cover up cleaning fuel injectors ,left grease all over my truck,bent my tag on front of truck,this is no place to have repairs done,will never go back there,this would not have happen if they didn't get rid of their former general manger! And no one was concern or cared!!!

Very Poor Operation!

by from Stanfield, NC |

Went to trade for new Truck. Stayed all day and was told everything was good. Told to clean all personal items out of my trade in and gave me a truck to drive home.My new truck was coming from another State,and would be two days before I could get it. All the paperwork was signed and the bank name was on the contract. The day of picking up my new truck we got a call from another so called manager at Classic Chevrolet telling us that the bank wanted another 4000.00 dollars down. All the finance manager wanted to do was talk bad about Ben Mynett And they would put them out of work within two years. I would not recommend Classic Chevrolet in kannapolis NC to anyone.

bad experience

by from mooresville nc |

finance manager questioned my integrity and put another dealership down. I don't do business that way and would not buy from someone who does