Diamond II Auto Sales

Diamond II Auto Sales

4211 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808

Used 866-884-0605

#1 Premier Luxury Used Car Dealer in Central Florida!

Doesn't stand behind his cars

by from Charleston, SC |

I recently bought a car from Diamond II Auto Sales. Three days after purchasing it a check engine sensor came on. When I had a diagnostic done on it at the local Mercedes dealership it turned out the car needed an engine repair costing over $5,000. When I talked to the owner of Diamond II, he told me he would contact me back the next day, but didn't bother. He said he purchased the car from a "reputable" auto auction. According to the law, if he had done a diagnostic on the car when he bought it and found out about the problem, he could have returned the car to the auto auction and none of this would have happened. I asked the owner to help me out with the cost but received no response. He apparently buys his cars from questionable sources and does not stand behind his cars whatsoever, at least not in my case. Beware of anything you buy from here. The mechanic at the M-B dealership was convinced the sensor had been reset and the engine cleaned up by a previous mechanic to hide the problem so that it took a few hundred miles before the sensor detected the problem again. The problem was obviously there for a while.

August 7, 2014

We are very sorry to hear that you feel we didn't handle your issue with your used 2005 SLK to your satisfaction. We have been in business over 25 years and have many satisfied, repeat customers. The vehicle was inspected twice before being sold, once at Manheim Auction. Since you are in SC and we are in Orlando, FL, we advised you to take the SLK to a local dealer for diagnostics, rather than bring it back here to our shop, and give us their findings, as a matter of convenience to you. We have not heard back from you and ask that you please call us to discuss this matter further.

Great!!!

by from Orlando, FL |

I had a great experience buying a car from here. The salesman Jeff was great and Rick was just spectacular. I will definitely come back here.

October 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Nice clean luxury cars for affordable price :)

by from Orlando,florida |

Great selection of luxury used cars ,affordable price and we at last got to purchase our Mercedes e class we always wanted great customer service ,we will recommend this dealership to all our friends and co workers ...

October 25, 2013

Thank you for being a valued customer.

They treated me like a queen!

by from Orlando, FL |

I sent a really good friend to this dealership to look at a BMW. He said that while not his sales person, who was very good, the office manager Anke was amazing. She explained the car fax to him and made sure to get him an owners manual. The car is great and was a realy good price.

We loved having you.

Great Experience

by from Orlando, fl |

I purchased a 2012 Mercedes e 350 from this dealership for a couple thousand less than the best deal offered by the Mercedes dealer. Great buy. The salesperson, Danny Taylor did a great job and I was in and out in under 2 hours. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great value. Thanks!

October 25, 2013

Thank you Kelly, we will be looking forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Used BMW

by from Winter Park, FL |

I looked at several BMW's around town and was not overly impressed with the condiiton nor the price. I saw that Diamond had several that I thought were interesting so made an appointment with Jeffery. I was greeted politely upon arrival, Jeffery had the car pulled up and ready for me so see. It was OK, Jeffery saw my hesitation and asked what I liked and what I didn't like, I really wanted one with less miles. He said to give him 5 minutes, and in about 3 minutes he pulled up in the car of my dreams! Low miles, gorgeous dark blue and a great price. They were generous with my trade in car and arranged financing for me at the dealership and got me a better rate than my bank had offered. As this was all taking part mid day, they even offered to bring me lunch. I know I should find something to complain about, but I can't. They treated me wonderfully. I am telling all my friends that need a car to go see Jeffery! THANK YOU!!

October 25, 2013

Thank you for choosing us.

Delivery was so so

by from Lake Wales FL |

When I picked the car up the battery was dead. The car also had a bad order. I think they sprayed something on the inside of the car. I am still trying to get rid ot it.

October 17, 2013

I'm sorry for your inconvenience Peter. If you'd like to stop by the dealership for a complimentary wash please contact us.