Frankel and Chesapeake Cadillac

Service 888-435-9514

Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Brent Burkhart

by from Elkridge Md |

I had been shopping for a new SUV and went to several dealerships for over a month and was pressured to look at vehicles that where dirty not my color and one wanted to run my credit before showing me a car.Meeting Brent was the best experience in car buying. He made me and my car shopping friend feel so comfortable no pressure he ask what I was looking for and price range took us out to look at vehicles that matched my needs and worked with me through the purchase I felt very important to him he came in on his day off in a snow storm to finalize my paper work. He wasn't out to just sell a car he made sure I was happy and called 2 weeks later to see if I was I injoying my srx I will return when it's time to buy another vehicle and recommend Brent to family and friends thank you for everything Tracy

Excellent customer service

by from Perry Hall, MD |

Ed Porsch was an excellent Leasing & Sales Consultant. He was knowledgeable but most importantly accomodating to my schedule and minimized the amount of the time it took for the transaction to close. He also has done an amazing job with follow-up to make sure I do not have any questions about the vehicle and I am enjoying the car. He has been the best sales person I have had yet from Frankel. I would recommend you see him if you are interested in either buying or leasing a car. I have been a customer of Frankel Cadillac for a very long time now and am happy with the service which I receive. This is my second vehicle which I have purchased/leased on the day in which I just dropped my car off for some repairs. They are excellent at making sure you stay a Frankel Cadillac customer.

Amazing service

by from Cockeysville, MD |

I was looking for a brand new SRX to lease and Ed Porsch did an amazing job. I will admit that I am very picky when I have to choose something for myself. However, Ed was very patient with me and explained everything I wanted to know. My dad was also very pleased with his service. I am very happy that I had Ed helping me. He was with my dad and I through whole process and even after we leased the vehicle. He was making sure everything was good for me. I was very thankful for his service.

The Best Experience and Car Dealer Ever!!!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Ed Porsh was AWESOME!!!! My experience began over the telephone with his professionalism and expertise. He invited my husband & I told to come to the Frankel and Chesapeake dealership to test drive and look at the models available. Initially, we knew that we were looking at the 2014 CTS, but after test driving that car, the XTS and then the SRX....we settled with the SRX! Ed Porsh was the best. He took his time with us, answered all of our questions and was extremely patient, helpful and professional. I highly recommending anyone to come to Frankel and Chesapeake Cadillac and ask for Ed Porshe!! It was the best car buying experience ever and I would do this again, but only with ED PORSH!!!!!!!!!!

What A Wonderful Experience!

by from Lutherville, MD |

My current leased vehicle term was running out and I had been pondering switching to a Cadillac SRX. I made the decision to visit Frankel & Chesapeake and was fortunate enough to be introduced to Ed Porsch as the salesman who would be working with me. I immediately felt so very comfortable with him, and he was so very helpful. We test drove the SRX (my very first SUV!) and I also test drove the ATS just to be sure I still wanted the SRX! Ed was so very patient and he totally got my sense of humor. It actually turned out to be a "fun" day! He even introduced me to Mr. Frankel who was also so very kind and nice. Ed offered to go with me to return my leased vehicle to the "other" dealership because I indicated my nervousness about doing that and not leasing another vehicle with them! How great is that?! I absolutely recommend Frankel & Chesapeake (and Ed Porsch if you are lucky enough to work with him). They really do make you feel like "family"!

Aaron Prater,Sr. in sales "Golden Glove Service"

by from Timonium, MD |

Mr. Aaron Prater could not have been any more helpful than he was in being patient in answering all of my questions and concerns about my first, and now not last, lease of a Frankel Cadillac. He was very polite, well dressed and professional! He did not, in anyway, "talk down" to me, as a woman asking car questions. I found his sales/servicing of my needs in this transction to be excellent in comparison to previous transactions with other car sales dealers. I consider his service "golden glove"!!!! Additionally, Mark the sales manager and another Mark, in finance were also very helpful and non pushy and treated a woman customer with respect. They helped me get a very fair deal and helped me with rebates/discounts I was eligible for. They all have earned my business for years to come!!! Thank you! Rebecca H

Very Happy CTS Buyer

by from Baltimore,MD |

I went to Frankel and Chesapeake Cadillac to consider buying a New Cadillac CTS. I was greeted by Ed Porsch in the showroom upon my arrival. Ed went over the CTS in great detail. He explained all the features to me, offered me a test drive and I was very impressed by his professionalism and his knowledge. I purchased the 2014 Cadillac CTS several days later and could not be happier with the car and the overall buying experience. He made it very enjoyable and stress free. Ed even came to my house several days later, to go over the features and controls with my wife, on his own time. I have never had such an enjoyable car buying experience. I have already recommended Ed Porsch to several of my neighbors and friends. If you are in the market for a new Cadillac, you really must go see Ed Porsch at Frankel and Chesapeake Cadillac. The CTS is a wonderful car.

outstanding buying experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I came with my father to buy a Cadillac. My farther is a senior citizen seeking his first new car in nearly 20 years. We were engaged by Aaron Prather, a clearly very experienced Sales professional. We started by conveying our objective and expectation of our buying experience. Aaron did an excellent job of communicating the dealership's customer service values, and their understanding that uncompromised pursuit of those values was a prime differentiator for the dealership. Then he proceeded to model those values as we worked together to craft a deal. During the negotiations we never felt pressured and were treated respectfully by everyone involved. We ultimately decided to lease a car and were very pleased with the price point. I have bought many cars over the years and can truly say that it was a pleasure to do business with Frankel & Chesapeake Cadillac.

Frankel Chesapeake - an amazing buying experience

by from Frederick, MD |

A 2014 CTS-V sedan was my second new CTS purchase from Frankel - I now reside in Fredrick, easily an hour's drive. But that is how much I think of Lloyd McDaniel, my Service Advisor and their great team of technicians. Using the Frankel website form, I listed what I was looking for. Matt Murray went to work immediately to find the exact CTS-V I wanted and got it delivered from a Norfolk, VA dealer within 24 hours. Ed Porsch took it from there and provided a very fair price for this 'loaded' hard to find CTS-V, and made the entire visit a great learning experience and just plain fun. With a record breaking snow storm at our back, things had to happen fast. Not anticipating the new CTS would simultaneously be there as I was just looking to prep the older CTS as a gift to my son, Lloyd and Ed teamed up to prep the new CTS-V, mounted new tires and completed an alignment on the gift CTS, and as I drove away back to Frederick in the new CTS-V, Ed drove the older CTS to my house so my wife could sign the papers and then on to my son's home in Bel Air -- another hour and a half drive! I have never had a better buying experience, but that's the Frankel way. Thanks Ed, Lloyd, and Matt!

Frankel is the place

by from Owings Mills MD |

This was my first experience with Cadillac and Frankel and it was great. I love the way my new SRX looks and drives. Ed Porsche, my salesman, was great He explained everything to me and my wife and made sure that all questions were answered. He even came in on his day off to go to PA and pick=up my new Cadillac. Now, that's what I call service. Frankel is my new car place. Russell