Jaguar Land Rover Hunt Valley

Service 866-490-7508

Contact our Land Rover Certified Sales Guides

satifying / surprising experience

by from baltimore, md |

Servicing time ran long. Were very oppologetic & accomadative with loaner car. Very professional & friendly service. Worked for me with manufacturer for discounts / pricing without me asking. Very satified.

Great service

by from Towson, md |

Easy in easy out , I was heading on vacation and had the free loaner and my car would be ready Monday but I was driving to resort , they comp the car for the week

First Maintenance on 2015 XKR

by from Reisterstown, Md |

Great Service, repair time was exactly what service personnel said, comfortable waiting area and pleasant staff.

Excellent diagnostics

by from Phoenix, Maryland |

I was satisfied with everything. The car was returned in great shape.

Great Service and very professional

by from glen burnie, MD |

I went to this dealership to purchase a new range rover sport. the salesman John was very helpful, professional, and nice with the whole processes. I would recommend anyone to this dealership. It was a nice environment without any pressure of buying. the facility was very clean too and everyone was nice and helpful. i will buy my next truck from here too.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Baltimore MD |

I have approximately 24 videos of the light issue I have been having with my car which has spanned over 18 months. I have had to take my car into the shop (in Annapolis) more than 10 times regarding this issue. They have, for years, thrown their hands up and said they couldn't find anything. I brought my car in for the light issue around Christmas for the first time to Hunt Valley. It is not much into January and less than a month later and I believe we have made more progress on the issue than over 18 months at Annapolis. LEON actually wanted to find the problem. Asked more questions and showed more interest and concern about the issue than all of the customer service reps, manager, and technician combined from Annapolis. Leon gave me his cell phone and personal email to see the videos and pictures and to call him upon the same issue. I did, not 72 hours after leaving your shop. He was attentive and made an immediate appoint ment for him' just to take a look'. He was able to capture some data which he, as well as I, believes puts us closer to finding out this issue. This issue has not only been extremely frustrating, caused me doubt in my so loved vehicle, but also used a tremendous amount of my time (probably over 20+ hours not to mention being without my car for days on end). I feel like Leon actually cared and was respectful of all mentioned above. Leon, certainly goes above and beyond -- and for you - that is priceless. For me that is a 10 in the customer service. Thank you!

Great Service

by from Hunt Valley MD |

I enjoyed my time here in service the refreshments they had in the waiting room were simply splendid. The service was wonderful with a clear explanation of the work being done. Not to mention snacks and refreshments were free in the waiting room. Also wifi was pretty fast. Ill continue to do service here and buy my cars here as long as they keep treating me and my Jaguar this well.

Awesome Service

by from Towson,MD |

I love they way they treat me in service so much that I just bought my second Land Rover here. Staff is always polite and helpful. Took the time on two different occasions to help me program the blue tooth on my new Land rover.

Terrible Experience

by from Maryland |

I tried to order a new car from this dealership, and after seven months I still have no car and have been largely ignored by the sales consultant unless I initiated the contact. I was recently told by the dealership that the car was expected to be delivered about one year after it was originally ordered. I spoke with another dealership who said that the explanations I had received regarding the delay in my order were not consistent with their experience with this particular vehicle, and they were shocked that I had not yet received the car I ordered. You can draw your own conclusions from my unfortunate experience.

Pamela Keys is the Best!!!!

by from Baltimore |

Pamela Keys of internet sales! Is the BEST! She help me purchase a convertible Jaguar from halfway across United States! She rocked me through the financing the documents gave me explicit details and photos of the car and held my hand through the whole process! She was always very patient and very kind and made me feel like she treated it as if it were her own car! Thank you very much Pamela Keys!