Jaguar Land Rover Hunt Valley

Service 866-490-7508 Service 866-490-7508

Contact our Land Rover Certified Sales Guides

Great Service and very professional

by from glen burnie, MD |

I went to this dealership to purchase a new range rover sport. the salesman John was very helpful, professional, and nice with the whole processes. I would recommend anyone to this dealership. It was a nice environment without any pressure of buying. the facility was very clean too and everyone was nice and helpful. i will buy my next truck from here too.

Best service from car dealership!!

by from Maryland |

Buying a new Range Rover Evoque was the easiest smoothest process ever! Pamela was by far the most amazing sales associate I have ever worked with. The customer service was outstanding. Pamela met all of our needs and made car buying an easy process. We left the dealership feeling like we made relationships and bonded with people who worked there opposed to leaving feeling like you got ripped off or that they didn't truly care. Couldn't have had a better sales associate!!!!!

Great place to buy and service

by from Hunt Valley |

I have purchased and serviced over a dozen cars in my life time and I have NEVER received such exceptional customer service and care that I have received at your dealership. From buying the vehicle from Mr. Paul Mitchell to all of my service needs. Everyone is always courteous and friendly. The service managers are very knowledgeable and helpful. The young lady in the loaner car dept is fabulous. My family and I are customers for life. Never have I been so satisfied with a dealership. Congratulations to the staff on their exceptional customer service. I would rate your facility with 5 stars with 5 being the highest.

Disappointing Treatment

by from Portland, Oregon |

In December of 2015 I found a 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged listed online on the Hunt Valley Land Rover website. The dealership was upfront in disclosing that the car had been damaged in an accident (hit a deer). After a few days of mulling over the car I decided to make an offer. Apparently Pamela Keys and her manager Gary (Greg?) were not happy with my offer. I let them know I was a serious buyer and if they didn't like my offer to please counteroffer. For 48 hours after making my offer I tried to contact Pam to find out the status of my offer and at what price they would be counteroffering. On the 3rd day past when I made my offer they politely let me know that someone else came in that day to test drive the car and that this other buyer would have first priority to buy the car. I was very upset and asked why they had ignored my calls and requests for a counteroffer. I expressed that it seemed unfair to sell the car to someone else while I was trying to negotiate the purchase price. At that point I even offered to pay full listed price for the car. The Manager Gary (or Greg) was extremely rude and basically told me I was out of luck and they would call me if the other buyer decided against buying the car. Their attitude and treatment was extremely unprofessional and rude. On top of all the rudeness 2 days later they called me asking if I still wanted the car, their 1st place buyer didn't qualify. By that time I had already purchased a different car. Buyers please be aware that this dealership, in my opinion, does not conduct themselves in a professional manner or value doing what is "right". Caveat Emptor...

Jaguar Land Rover Hunt Valley responded to this review

January 20, 2016

We are disappointed to read that your recent experience was not satisfactory. It appears as though we mishandled your situation and for this we apologies. At Land Rover Hunt Valley, our focus is to provide consumers excellent customer service. You may contact me any time to voice any additional concerns. Thank you, Paul Darby Centre Manager pdarby@frankelauto.com 410-666-6060

satifying / surprising experience

by from baltimore, md |

Servicing time ran long. Were very oppologetic & accomadative with loaner car. Very professional & friendly service. Worked for me with manufacturer for discounts / pricing without me asking. Very satified.

Great service

by from Towson, md |

Easy in easy out , I was heading on vacation and had the free loaner and my car would be ready Monday but I was driving to resort , they comp the car for the week

First Maintenance on 2015 XKR

by from Reisterstown, Md |

Great Service, repair time was exactly what service personnel said, comfortable waiting area and pleasant staff.

Excellent diagnostics

by from Phoenix, Maryland |

I was satisfied with everything. The car was returned in great shape.

Jaguar Land Rover Hunt Valley responded to this review

September 3, 2015

Hi Bernard, We appreciate you taking the time to review our dealership on cars.com. In your comments, you say that I was satisfied with everything. The car was returned in great shape." however you gave us a 1-star rating. I apologize for taking so long to get back to you, however I was wondering if you would be so kind as to change to a 4-star or 5-star rating for us? If you would we greatly appreciate it. thank you Paul Darby Centre Manager

Excellent Customer Service

by from Baltimore MD |

I have approximately 24 videos of the light issue I have been having with my car which has spanned over 18 months. I have had to take my car into the shop (in Annapolis) more than 10 times regarding this issue. They have, for years, thrown their hands up and said they couldn't find anything. I brought my car in for the light issue around Christmas for the first time to Hunt Valley. It is not much into January and less than a month later and I believe we have made more progress on the issue than over 18 months at Annapolis. LEON actually wanted to find the problem. Asked more questions and showed more interest and concern about the issue than all of the customer service reps, manager, and technician combined from Annapolis. Leon gave me his cell phone and personal email to see the videos and pictures and to call him upon the same issue. I did, not 72 hours after leaving your shop. He was attentive and made an immediate appoint ment for him' just to take a look'. He was able to capture some data which he, as well as I, believes puts us closer to finding out this issue. This issue has not only been extremely frustrating, caused me doubt in my so loved vehicle, but also used a tremendous amount of my time (probably over 20+ hours not to mention being without my car for days on end). I feel like Leon actually cared and was respectful of all mentioned above. Leon, certainly goes above and beyond -- and for you - that is priceless. For me that is a 10 in the customer service. Thank you!

Great Service

by from Hunt Valley MD |

I enjoyed my time here in service the refreshments they had in the waiting room were simply splendid. The service was wonderful with a clear explanation of the work being done. Not to mention snacks and refreshments were free in the waiting room. Also wifi was pretty fast. Ill continue to do service here and buy my cars here as long as they keep treating me and my Jaguar this well.