Jaguar Land Rover Hunt Valley

Service 866-490-7508

Contact our Land Rover Certified Sales Guides

Excellent Customer Service

by from Baltimore MD |

I have approximately 24 videos of the light issue I have been having with my car which has spanned over 18 months. I have had to take my car into the shop (in Annapolis) more than 10 times regarding this issue. They have, for years, thrown their hands up and said they couldn't find anything. I brought my car in for the light issue around Christmas for the first time to Hunt Valley. It is not much into January and less than a month later and I believe we have made more progress on the issue than over 18 months at Annapolis. LEON actually wanted to find the problem. Asked more questions and showed more interest and concern about the issue than all of the customer service reps, manager, and technician combined from Annapolis. Leon gave me his cell phone and personal email to see the videos and pictures and to call him upon the same issue. I did, not 72 hours after leaving your shop. He was attentive and made an immediate appoint ment for him' just to take a look'. He was able to capture some data which he, as well as I, believes puts us closer to finding out this issue. This issue has not only been extremely frustrating, caused me doubt in my so loved vehicle, but also used a tremendous amount of my time (probably over 20+ hours not to mention being without my car for days on end). I feel like Leon actually cared and was respectful of all mentioned above. Leon, certainly goes above and beyond -- and for you - that is priceless. For me that is a 10 in the customer service. Thank you!

Great Service

by from Hunt Valley MD |

I enjoyed my time here in service the refreshments they had in the waiting room were simply splendid. The service was wonderful with a clear explanation of the work being done. Not to mention snacks and refreshments were free in the waiting room. Also wifi was pretty fast. Ill continue to do service here and buy my cars here as long as they keep treating me and my Jaguar this well.

Awesome Service

by from Towson,MD |

I love they way they treat me in service so much that I just bought my second Land Rover here. Staff is always polite and helpful. Took the time on two different occasions to help me program the blue tooth on my new Land rover.

Terrible Experience

by from Maryland |

I tried to order a new car from this dealership, and after seven months I still have no car and have been largely ignored by the sales consultant unless I initiated the contact. I was recently told by the dealership that the car was expected to be delivered about one year after it was originally ordered. I spoke with another dealership who said that the explanations I had received regarding the delay in my order were not consistent with their experience with this particular vehicle, and they were shocked that I had not yet received the car I ordered. You can draw your own conclusions from my unfortunate experience.

Pamela Keys is the Best!!!!

by from Baltimore |

Pamela Keys of internet sales! Is the BEST! She help me purchase a convertible Jaguar from halfway across United States! She rocked me through the financing the documents gave me explicit details and photos of the car and held my hand through the whole process! She was always very patient and very kind and made me feel like she treated it as if it were her own car! Thank you very much Pamela Keys!

Pamela Keys is the Best!!!!

by from Baltimore |

Wife loves her new JAG

by from Hunt Valley MD |

This is my wife's first new car in 10 years. Her previous car was a Mercedes and it was good to her but it was time for a new one. She had seen the new convertible displayed at a casino while we were on vacation and feel in love with it. Unfortunately we didn't win that one. She loves her new car,and I must say the staff were all professional and easy to deal with. The facility is what Id expect from a luxury car dealership. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a new Jag or service.

Happy Jag Buyer

by from Victoria BC |

I just bought a new FTYPE from Frankel Jaguar , and had an excellent pressure free experience. I love my new FTYPE and am really glad I made the move to Jaguar! Thank you guys for making it fun!! I love my new Jag and the family cant wait to take on vacation.

Where is the Customer Services?

by from Washington, DC |

I was in negotiations to purchase this vehicle for a couple of days. Went up and spent 3+ hours in the dealership, test driving, and speaking with the sales rep. The next business day, I call to agree to the deal and was told someone was in the store purchasing the vehicle right now. No call or contact from the dealership after my time was spent in their store and traveling an hour for this specific vehicle. We had just spoken not 3 hours prior - the sales rep knew I wanted to purchase the vehicle and assured me that he would let me know if anyone was even remotely interested in purchasing the vehicle. Imagine the disappointment when I believed I had finally met a great used car salesman with honest tactics. I'm in sales as well and would never undercut a potential customer or client in this fashion.

Devastated!

by from Winchester, VA |

I had spoken with Pam Keys your Internet Sales Manager on Monday about a car that I was extremely interesting in purchasing. I was going to drive over from Winchester, VA that evening but she told me that the car I saw online wasn't ready yet and she needed a day. She PROMISED me that she would call me first thing and I would drop everything and drive to Maryland to make the purchase as soon as the car was ready. I was delighted, as this was the exact car I was hoping to purchase. Yesterday morning (1 day later as she requested) I emailed to see if I could go pick it up that evening and she replied "Sorry but it was sold yesterday". What's up with that? I am so upset!! It was a slam dunk sale for your guys - ugh!

Jaguar Land Rover Hunt Valley responded to this review

July 22, 2012

I?m very sorry you?re disappointed, we try very hard to insure every customer is happy. The 2005 Jaguar you were interested in did not meet our strict guidelines for pre-owned inventory, and was sold to a wholesaler. It was not retailed to another customer. I?m sorry if this wasn?t made clear to you at the time. Brendan O?Rourke Sales Manager Jaguar Land Rover Hunt Valley