Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

New 877-361-7439 New 877-361-7439
Used 877-438-6054 Used 877-438-6054
Service 888-618-9062 Service 888-618-9062

"Life is an Open Road"

Steven Tong was a great help

by from Brick NJ |

Went in just to look at various models. Steven Tong came up and assisted us. Showed us a few different vehicles and we ended up driving a new Acura TLX home. Wasn't expected to buy but the deal was great and was comfortable with the process. Salesperson Steven Tong was not pushy. Very informative and caring. A totally different experience that's rare in the car business. Highly recommended.

November 30, 2015

James C, thank you for sharing those kind words about Steven Tong with us. Steven is very patient and wants to know what his customers are happy with their purchase before buying a new car. We hope you enjoy your new Acura TLX!

by from Bayville, NJ |

I put in an internet lead a little while and I planned on coming in just got a little crazy with the snow storm and with a couple work meetings. Tiffany helped me and stayed in touch with me and even though I canceled so many times she was always polite and nice to me and I finally found a good day to come in. Thank you Tiffany for staying in touch and being so kind, and helpful.

New Staff

by from Monroe,NJ |

I went into Open Road Acura of East Brunswick I was greeted by the new General Manager Kurt. Kurt was very helpful and he pointed me over to a sales consultant who was also wonderful. When you go into dealerships you sometimes get a little nervous but not at this place! The staff at Open Road Acura of East Brunswick is wonderful!

February 8, 2016

Thank you Barry for your review. Having a new staff can be hard for some customers but we are glad you had a good experience with us. Kurt is a great addition to our team.

Lawrence helped me get into the RDX!

by from East Brunswick NJ |

I saw a pre owned Acura RDX and have been following it for a few days when I finally decided to give the dealership a call on it. Lawrence had answered the phone and I made an appointment with him to come in and check it out. Needless to say the car was all ready for me when I got there. We drove it, he helped me out with the Price and the financing all worked out. Within 2 hours I traded my car in and was on the Road in my new car! Very satisfied with Open Road Acura and im looking forward to doing it all over in a few years!!!

New TLX

by from Marlboro |

My wife and I came in to look at a TLX. We did not plan to buy today, but Anthony and Steve gave us an up front offer that we really could not refuse. This was the smoothest experience I have had purchasing a new car in a LONG TIME!!! Thank you again for making this as easy as possible.

Fantatastic expereicne

by from philadelphia |

I had a fantastic experience working with Anthony and Mike at Open Road. We came in from Philly on a pre-owned car. Even though it was late, they were ready and willing to help us. They answered all our questions and were eager to make the experience a great one. It was worth the ride from Philly. I would highly recommend them.

Love the 2016 Acura ILX

by from Manalapan,NJ |

I came Saturday the last day of the month and I knew going in it would be crazy busy. I had bought a car from Barry a little while back and had a good experience with Barry when I was at the dealership. Before I went to the dealership, I was helped by Tiffany. When I was there this Saturday my girlfriend was looking for a car and Barry was busy so Tiffany saw me and came over to me and talked with me, I said I was waiting. My girlfriend and I walked the lot outside and a short while after Tiffany came outside and helped us look at cars and show us different colors and models and even though Tiffany is not a sales consultant she went above and beyond for us until Barry was freed up. We purchased a 2016 Acura ILX that day because of the customer service that was provided to us.

February 5, 2016

Jerry, we are glad to hear that when our sales consultants are tied up Tiffany our Customer Care Manager is there to help you. Being able to find a car that is right for you is not always easy but with the right staff it is! Enjoy your 2016 Acura ILX.

Worth The Trip

by from Philadelphia |

I called up to enquire about a pre owned on their lot. I spoke with Anthony, who was very helpful and informative. Even though we got there not too long before closing he was ready to take us out on a test drive and answer all of our questions. We spoke with Mike, the sales manager and he, too, was extremely polite and helpful. We planned to pick the truck up on Saturday. Saturday morning came and the car was ready. We were in and out as quick as possible. Being that we came up from Philadelphia it was worth the trip. Thank you again!!!

Amazing help!

by from Brooklyn,NY |

Sometimes car dealerships are not friendly and are not helpful. When I called in to the dealership Tiffany was nothing but helpful. Even though the used car that I was shopping for was sold she went above and beyond to find me something similar to what I originally wanted. It was such a smooth process and Tiffany was very helpful. I even drove all the way from Williamsburg Brooklyn to get it because it was everything I was looking for. I am loving my pre-owed 2015 Acura TLX! Thank you again Tiffany!

January 30, 2016

Thank you Annie, Tiffany our customer care manager is very helpful, and she really cares and listens to her customers. Buying a car can be a stressful and scary experience but here at Open Road Acura of East Brunswick we do everything to make this experience enjoyable for our customers. Thank you for coming all the way from Willamsburg, Brooklyn.

Even helped when I was snowed in!

by from Bayville, NJ |

Over the weekend when I was trapped in and snowed in my house Open Road Acura of East Brunswick was helpful! I want to personally thank Tiffany and Michael Colavito for helping me out. I put in a request for a 2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and wanted some numbers. Tiffany let me know that the dealership was closed but she could help me, she took down what I wanted and told me her General Sales Manager Mike would call me and give me some information. They helped me so much I came in and picked the car up on Monday! even though we had a snowy weekend my car was cleaned and ready for me to take home! You will see me in the service department soon and back in three years for another lease! Thank you Open Road Acura of East Brunswick, Tiffany Caccavale and Michael Colavito.

January 30, 2016

Oscar, thank you for your review. Some people may not like being trapped in the house from a snow storm; but we are glad you were shopping for a new car online. Thanks to our staff that they were there to help. We are happy to hear that we were able to help you out from the comfort of your own home and that Tiffany and Mike C. made that possible. We hope you are enjoying your 2016 Acura ILX A-Spec, and we hope to see you in our service department.