Jem Motors Corp

Jem Motors Corp

5639 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028

New 323-962-9696
Used 877-255-5730

CARFAX BUYBACK Guarantee. Free Carfax Report, Vehicle Inspections Welcome.

Great car buy experience

by from Los Angeles CA |

To start off with this is a family run business and I was hard pressed to run into someone who worked there that was not related in one way or another. I think this is one of the reasons that the entire buying process was very relaxed and organized. I purchase a vehicle from them about 2 weeks ago. I had been searching for a vehicle and they had what I was looking for. The description of the car was spot on and the price was very competitive. I called them and spoke with Edison and he said the car would be ready for me to look at the following day and even though I was able to get there much earlier than I had anticipated the car was pulled up front ready for me. Chris was a pleasure to work with and there was absolutely no pressure. He was very knowledgeable about the car and its history. After looking at the car I arrange to come in and pick up the car. The office staff was very helpful and pleasant and they took care of all the necessary paperwork to complete the transaction. While waiting I noticed that Chris was helping detail my care getting it ready for my departure. I can really appreciate someone in a sales capacity rolling up his sleeves making sure the car was ready on time. The building itself is filled with all varieties of cars from exotics to vintage. All the cars there are something to look at. This by far was the best car buying experience ever. This will be my go to place when I am in the market for another vehicle and I am certain you will not be disappointed if you make a visit there.

Highly recommended

by from Bakersfield CA |

I traveled 90 miles to this dealer. The sales rep went the extra mile to make sure the car was ready. Honest and easy to deal with. I left within an hour with a new car and a smile. I would definitely shop here again Zach Bakersfield, CA

Cadillac Escalade

by from Los Angeles |

Very Happy with my purchase. The process was very easy and smooth. My new car is in great shape. Very Excited !!

CLEAN AND FRIENDLY DEALER

by from LOS ANGELES |

QUALITY CARS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE,NICE INVENTORY PROFESSIONAL AND GREAT SERVICE,WILL DEFENITLY BUY FROM JEM MOTORS AGAIN, VIC.

Excellent experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Edison and Chris have been more than accommodating and professional....from beginning to end my car buying experience was magnificent. There were no games and I felt as though I was being treated fairly and with the utmost respect. Class act all the way!!! Thank you.

Jem Motors Corp responded to this review

July 8, 2015

Well the customer was accommodating and professional. We like to give the same respect back to our customers!

First Audi A4 Quattro

by from Pomona, CA |

Edison and Chris were excellent. Met me same day upon my inquiry... on a Sunday!

GOOD AND PROMPT SERVICE

by from L.A CA |

GREAT AND FREINDLY SERVICE WITH DESCENT DISCOUTS OVERALL HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

FIRST TIME CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from north hollywood ca 91601 |

My fiancÚ and I found our dream car at this local dealership and we both were beyond happy with the over all experience! highly recommended.

My First Hybrid

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Very happy with my purchase. It took only 15 min to make deal. Fair deal without any complications!

IM VERY HAPPY

by from LOS ANGELES |

I JUST PURCHASE A CAR FROM JEM, AND IM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE AND THE CAR. THANKS TO CHRIS!!

Excellent family owned business

by from Downey, CA |

Very happy with my experience here at JEM, the place real nice (the cars are even nicer), and the people working here are top notch.