Jem Motors Corp

Jem Motors Corp

5639 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028

New 323-962-9696
Used 877-255-5730

CARFAX BUYBACK Guarantee. Free Carfax Report, Vehicle Inspections Welcome.

Great car buy experience

by from Los Angeles CA |

To start off with this is a family run business and I was hard pressed to run into someone who worked there that was not related in one way or another. I think this is one of the reasons that the entire buying process was very relaxed and organized. I purchase a vehicle from them about 2 weeks ago. I had been searching for a vehicle and they had what I was looking for. The description of the car was spot on and the price was very competitive. I called them and spoke with Edison and he said the car would be ready for me to look at the following day and even though I was able to get there much earlier than I had anticipated the car was pulled up front ready for me. Chris was a pleasure to work with and there was absolutely no pressure. He was very knowledgeable about the car and its history. After looking at the car I arrange to come in and pick up the car. The office staff was very helpful and pleasant and they took care of all the necessary paperwork to complete the transaction. While waiting I noticed that Chris was helping detail my care getting it ready for my departure. I can really appreciate someone in a sales capacity rolling up his sleeves making sure the car was ready on time. The building itself is filled with all varieties of cars from exotics to vintage. All the cars there are something to look at. This by far was the best car buying experience ever. This will be my go to place when I am in the market for another vehicle and I am certain you will not be disappointed if you make a visit there.

Great service!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I buy all my cars from Chris at JEM motors, they are simply the best!

Excellent all around experience!

by from Bel Air, CA |

Chris was great to deal with. Very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. Very easy and these guys went the extra mile for us. Low key and no pressure. Love our new car.

Great, Easy Experience!

by from Marina Del Rey, California |

Great dealership. Provided quick and easily understood answers to questions. Highly recommend.

Great Example of a Dealership

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

The service at JEM Motors is top notch. Christopher Mar-Elia was my sales rep that sold my Maserati Granturismo GT - immaculate condition. He provided all service records from DAY 1! He was very honest from the get-go about the vehicle, which checked out with the Carfax. He took care of all issues before purchase of my car. I will definitely come back here to purchase my future exotic or any vehicles.

FRIENDLIEST - MOST SEAMLESS TRANSACTION EVER!

by from Bermuda Dunes, CA |

WOW - as exciting as buying a car is - I've always dreaded the actual "transaction" part. Our experience today was completely different - we really feel like we've made new friends! Chris is so professional yet, laid-back and incredibly easy to work with. This entire "family" team just treats you like one of their own. I was able to get the car of my dreams at an incredible price working with the most genuine people. No wonder they're successful - I would guarantee their business is primarily from referrals. Edison was equally kind, approachable and low-key. Just not enough words to express how grateful and absolutely thrilled we are!

Jem Motors Corp responded to this review

April 19, 2015

One of many great customers who saw the value in the whole transaction. It works both ways to achieve a great deal, for both party's. The Plus is, everyone leaving the table with great memories and ultimately happy!!

Awesome buying experience and the very best price

by from Los Angeles , California |

Wow I just got my gently used Jaguar here and by far the most pain free experience ever !! I have bought many cars and dread that I'll talk to manager that turns into a full day of haggling. I found my car online and called Chris who made a phone deal and even beat the price we agreed on verbally once I came in ! I arrived to a small dealer with beautiful cars and a lovely manager possibly owner named Jim. Top notch attention to detail, 15 minutes for paperwork and I was off !! My car rocks and so does Jem Motors. I feel like I got so lucky falling onto this hidden Jem.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Long beach, California |

This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Chris and Edison the manager was very helpful. Even when a well known comedian came in they never pushed me to the side as if I wasn't important. They were very personable toward me. They made you feel like you were visiting your friends home or they've known you for years. I tell all my friends about that day.

Our experience at JEM Motors

by from West Hollywood, CA |

Chris Mar-Elia was great. He shared his knowledge without being arrogant, and he was 100% honest in his assessment of every aspect of the cars we discussed. When he knew we placed the highest priority on the comfort of the ride, he assured us that the XJ-8 we were driving was already probably the best-riding car made...and best the Bentley and the XK Jaguar we were considering. Can't recommend him highly enough-- a breath of fresh air, as we say...!

Jem Motors Corp responded to this review

May 19, 2014

I like to thank Stuart for going out of his way to write a nice review. And I hope if we cant find him the right car. He surely finds the perfect car for him and his wife.

Homer Skelton Ford

by from Olive Branch, Ms |

Great Staff, fast,easy and friendly service. Overall a great experience.

great reply

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I asked for an information via email, received a very useful reply via mobile the same morning.