Jem Motors Corp

Jem Motors Corp

5639 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028

New 323-962-9696
Used 877-255-5730

CARFAX BUYBACK Guarantee. Free Carfax Report, Vehicle Inspections Welcome.

Great car buy experience

by from Los Angeles CA |

To start off with this is a family run business and I was hard pressed to run into someone who worked there that was not related in one way or another. I think this is one of the reasons that the entire buying process was very relaxed and organized. I purchase a vehicle from them about 2 weeks ago. I had been searching for a vehicle and they had what I was looking for. The description of the car was spot on and the price was very competitive. I called them and spoke with Edison and he said the car would be ready for me to look at the following day and even though I was able to get there much earlier than I had anticipated the car was pulled up front ready for me. Chris was a pleasure to work with and there was absolutely no pressure. He was very knowledgeable about the car and its history. After looking at the car I arrange to come in and pick up the car. The office staff was very helpful and pleasant and they took care of all the necessary paperwork to complete the transaction. While waiting I noticed that Chris was helping detail my care getting it ready for my departure. I can really appreciate someone in a sales capacity rolling up his sleeves making sure the car was ready on time. The building itself is filled with all varieties of cars from exotics to vintage. All the cars there are something to look at. This by far was the best car buying experience ever. This will be my go to place when I am in the market for another vehicle and I am certain you will not be disappointed if you make a visit there.

Homer Skelton Ford

by from Olive Branch, Ms |

Great Staff, fast,easy and friendly service. Overall a great experience.

great reply

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I asked for an information via email, received a very useful reply via mobile the same morning.

Poor customer relations

by from Lake County, IL |

Jem never responded to my inquiry about a pre-owned Maybach. It's fine if the car was already sold, but a response is required if a company is to have any credibility we me.

Jem Motors Corp responded to this review

March 19, 2014

During that time our web provider server got attack by a massive amount of SPAM. Over 1000 SPAM emails did not go into the SPAM fiter per day. Im sure we miss and lost alot of email leads. "It was like finding a needle in a hay stack searching through spam". Thankfully people did call, but they usually do when they send an email and actually want more information on the car.

Great salesman

by from fortworth |

When no one else could help me out, Anthony Davis sat with me and found a way. I love my new Sonata Chanovia Rhodes

JEM Motors Awesome Dealership!

by from Downey, ca |

I called and spoke to Chris about a Honda Element that they had listed on Cars.com. We drove to Sunset Blvd and were surprised and delighted to see the Element sitting in the middle of Maseratis, Lamborghinis, and Porsches. We spoke to the owner Edison and he treated us like we were buying a Maserati, not just a Honda! We noticed a couple of small details on the Honda that needed attention. Jem Motors bought us all new tires, replaced the motor mounts, put a new timing belt, and replaced a seat belt sensor, all free of charge! JEM Motors is definitely a class act, I would recommend them to anyone shopping for a car! :)

Car Shopping

by from Hollywood, Ca |

Recently was car shopping in the Hollywood area, visiting the high volume lots and decided that i would be more comfortable with a smaller, more personalized, family owned dealership that had been in business for years. After some research i found the dealership, Jem Motors Corp on Sunset Blvd. They have a nice selection of high end cars at various prices, they are direct, professional and make the buying process simple and easy. Thank you, Jim Moushoul for taking the extra step.

Poor Ethics

by from Corona, Ca |

We contacted this dealer about a car they had listed. We was told it was sold but they had just received a trade in with low miles. So I scheduled to drive 75 miles to this dealer next week. Contacted the dealer and was told by the manager that the original car was back but the new one was sold. So I verified the stock number as well as the make and model of the vehicle he ensured me that the original vehicle was their. I informed him that where I was coming from and was on my way. Once I arrived at the dealership he informed me that neither vehicle was their but I could come back tomorrow. Then he offered to show me cars that were 30-40k more then the car I was interested in buying. There would be no way I would buy from them if they can't even be honest about a vehicle being at their location.

Jem Motors Corp responded to this review

February 27, 2013

Thats a tough one. This is a bad case of a inconvenience and misunderstanding. First, there is no way we would deliberately do that to a customer for perks. We would not still be in business. Plus we are not a dealership to bring customers in to switch them in different cars. Our inventory of cars differ in a wide array. We do get phone calls daly with inquiries of inventory availablity. 50% of Customers do not want to leave their phone numbers. And say "I'll be there now ,before you close, tomorrow, this weekend, next week, next month. And never show up. If we had this customer's phone number we would call them and say "dont come". Definitely! It's unfortunate that this happened. I'm sure this happens to dealer everywhere. Its frustrating and annoying to customers. I believe worst then over paying. We do apologize for their hardship.

JEM Has Earned a Customer for Life

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

I have purchased many vehicles over the years, and I have never had a better buying experience than here at JEM Motors. What always upsets me is 99.9% of dealers out there want to pay low for your trade while charging top dollar for their vehicle. I've always resented this; because I take meticulous care of my vehicles and expect a fair price. Due to this, I've always come away with a bad taste in my mouth, that is, until now. For the first time in my adult life, I feel I was offered the fair value for my trade and a fair price for my purchase. I walked away feeling I was treated fair & square. As a result, JEM Motors has earned themselves a loyal customer for life. I will not buy a vehicle from anyone else ever.

One day I'll buy my dream car

by from Encino |

Pretty cool place! Its a indoor dealership. Nice design inside. Everything is nice and clean. Every car was perfect. When I tired of the M3 I bought from them. Im buying a 911 from them.

Made shopping for a car hassle free

by from Northridge, CA |

Ie done business with Jem Motors in the past, and I must say theye genuinely a class act. Everyone treated me kindly and made the buying experience as pleasant and hassle free as possible. The staff was quite patient in helping me find the car that I wanted, and for a picky shopper as myself, that means a lot. Looking forward to my next purchase with Jem motors.