Jem Motors Corp

5639 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028

New 323-962-9696 New323-962-9696
Used 877-255-5730 Used877-255-5730

CARFAX BUYBACK Guarantee. Free Carfax Report, Vehicle Inspections Welcome.

Great car buy experience

by from Los Angeles CA |

To start off with this is a family run business and I was hard pressed to run into someone who worked there that was not related in one way or another. I think this is one of the reasons that the entire buying process was very relaxed and organized. I purchase a vehicle from them about 2 weeks ago. I had been searching for a vehicle and they had what I was looking for. The description of the car was spot on and the price was very competitive. I called them and spoke with Edison and he said the car would be ready for me to look at the following day and even though I was able to get there much earlier than I had anticipated the car was pulled up front ready for me. Chris was a pleasure to work with and there was absolutely no pressure. He was very knowledgeable about the car and its history. After looking at the car I arrange to come in and pick up the car. The office staff was very helpful and pleasant and they took care of all the necessary paperwork to complete the transaction. While waiting I noticed that Chris was helping detail my care getting it ready for my departure. I can really appreciate someone in a sales capacity rolling up his sleeves making sure the car was ready on time. The building itself is filled with all varieties of cars from exotics to vintage. All the cars there are something to look at. This by far was the best car buying experience ever. This will be my go to place when I am in the market for another vehicle and I am certain you will not be disappointed if you make a visit there.

Incredible service and car buying experience

by from Los Angeles, California |

Found a used car that I had been searching for in nearly immaculate condition at Jem motors. After arranging an appointment I met Chris in the family run dealership to see the car. Everything about the process was great from start to finish. Chris was knowledgeable about the car and its past history, which made me feel very confident about buying an older used car. One component of the entertainment system was not working when I visited but Chris was ready to have the component repaired if I wanted to come back another time when the part was available. I was very happy with the overall experience and the service I received. If I am ever in the market again, I would definitely look at Jem's inventory first and would recommend my friends and family to visit there as well.

Great Experience!!!

by from Hollywood, CA |

I just purchased a 2000 Inifiniti QX4 from Jem Motor Corp. Chris was attentive and addressed all my questions in a professional manner. They even went to the trouble of putting the car on the lift so I could check underneath. The car was exactly how it was presented online, and I would definitely be a repeat customer at Jem Motor Corp! Chris and the guys at Jem Motor Corp are great people and it shows they are a family-run business. Thanks again Chris and Jem Motor Corp! --Sean

Better than the big dealerships

by from Santa Monica, CA |

The big dealerships try so hard, so it was nice to find a car on Cars.com, show up at this independent dealer and receive perfect treatment and service which was better than a big car dealer. Chris is great. Highly recommend!

April 8, 2016

Thanks for the review. I went to a new dealership to get my sister a car. It took 5 hours? I was exhausted. We strive to get customers out less than one hour from start to end. The customers are happy and not tired after the transaction.

JEM MOTORS IS INCREDIBLE

by from Burbank |

These guys were great!! Chris was who I worked with and he was the best. Made buying a car easy, relaxed, and enjoyable. I would definitely go back to Jem. They were patient and answered every question I had. The cars are beautiful and well maintained. I'm so happy I found this place. I bought my first Audi here and they were fantastic about it. It will be my last visit here.

Piece Of Cake!

by from Los Angeles |

I was in the market for a specific used vehicle and came across a prospect at Jem Motor Corp. I contacted the dealer via email to see if the vehicle was still available, which it was, and scheduled an appointment. The salesman, Chris, was prompt with his reply and we met the same day. Chris has a no pressure approach that I really appreciated; he let's his cars speak for themselves. The vehicle was everything it had been advertised as and the pricing was very competitive. After a long test, drive and a night to ponder, I contact Chris via email and cut a deal. The buying process took minutes because he had all of the paperwork waiting for me when I got there. As I signed the documents, his staff did the finishing touches. I would recommend Jem Motor Corp to anyone and will gladly come back for my vehicle needs.

December 19, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback!!!

Best Used Car Dealer In Los Angeles

by from Los Angeles |

You really don't need to go anywhere else. Buy your next car from these guys, they're super helpful, personable, friendly, and very reasonable. Edison and Chris were fantastic through the whole process. They've earned a customer for life!

November 18, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We try to make everyone happy!!

My first hybrid

by from LA, CA |

They were incredibly helpful, honest about the car, and fair. I recommend them without a doubt

October 10, 2015

Thanks for the review!!

Jaguar 1997 XK8

by from Pasadena, CA |

Pleasure doing business with a reputable used car dealership - customer service is above and beyond. Chris Mar-Elia was the principal sales person and represented the firm in a most professional manner. Must also mention Edison who was always helpful, friendly and professional. Highly recommend this dealership. As we say in the U.S. Navy, a solid Bravo Zulu to JEM Motors!

November 17, 2015

Thank you for your kind review. We like the process to be Well Done! And all our customers happy.

My first car

by from San Bernardino, CA |

Jem Motors was very helpful and an easy process. Loved the service, Chris was a big help and did such a great job! Would recommend someone to buy there next car here!

August 22, 2015

I was happy taking the extra step to make to this memorable moment for her first car purchase!