Sands Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

501 N. West End Blvd, Quakertown, PA 18951

New 888-595-8699
Used 888-881-0198
Service 877-327-5199

Home of the Sands Value Price and Guaranteed Credit Approval!!! At Sands Your Next Car is Just a Click Away!!!

A great salesman

by from Bucks County, PA |

I contacted Sands regarding a Saturn Vue I was looking for. I spoke to the sales manager on the phone and he assured me the car was still available. I drove to the dealership where I met Tom Abate my salesman. Unfortunately the car I was interested in was sent to auction. Tom took the time to search out a substitute vehicle which filled all the needs we wanted in the Vue. So if your looking for a salesman who cares, stop by Sands and ask for Tom Abate. He will earn your business and you will drive away happy.

Absolute Worst Buying Experience I Have Ever Had

by from Quakertown, PA |

I have to disagree with any positive review associated with this dealership. I am also writing a hand written letter to Jeep (Chrysler Group LLC president and CEO Michael Manley) and it may fall on deaf ears, but there are way too many Jeep Dealerships around to choose from. Sands Jeep in Quakertown, may not even care, judging from the treatment that we got there, I'm guessing the latter. I still have yet to get so much as a phone call or an apology email from them. In summation I only offer one word here; Pathetic. Please reconsider when shopping for vehicles and go elsewhere if you want to be treated as a valued customer. Thank you,

Sands Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

June 5, 2014

Dear Unhappy customer: I'm sorry we let you down. Because or your review, we'd like to know about your experience so we can do better for our future customers. But your review is anonymous and doesn't list the reasons you're unhappy. It is important we identify all problem areas immediately. You can see from our other reviews that our customers satisfaction is very important to us. Please contact me or let me know how I can contact you. Sorry again we let you down, but thank you for giving us the opportunity to improve. Bob Haag General Sales Manager 215-536-0946

Smooth Purchase

by from Columbus, OH |

Communication was quick and transaction smooth. First time purchasing a car over the internet, was a little leery buying a car sight unseen. The deal took several pictures had all the maintenance documentation with a car fax report. They answered all my questions and worked with me on getting it shipped and delivered out of state. Would recommend doing business with this dealer.

Great experience!

by from Reading, Pa |

After doing extensive research on the car we wanted, Sands had the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted and had a pleasant experience!

MARTY TRIPP

by from Allentown. Pa. |

Walked in on a thursday right before noon, Marty Tripp first person I encountered. Told him I'm interested in a 2012 Chrysler 200 on lo., Marty took me for a test ride & took my info. told him I'd call friday morning at 9 am & my wife & me could probably test drive again friday afternoon. Marty ensured me since I was interested in vehicle it would not be sold without contacting me first. Fri. early evening we test drove & left a deposit. Next friday the vehicle was ours, had a few minor issues that Marty & Sands corrected. Financing was of our choosing in accordance with dealership, we weren't pressured for an extended warranty. Purchased a few options for vehicle. At no time did me & my wife feel pressured for a sale & Marty didn't steer us toward a new vehicle since we weren't interested (can't say that about other dealers I visited that week!) .Marty At the present, all is fine with the 200 & because of our experience we certainly can & will refer others to Marty Tripp & Sands Auto Group.

Customers are not their priority!

by from Bethlehem |

This dealer surely isn't hurting for business as they are more concerned closing on time then waiting on customers and possibly getting a sale. My work schedule doesn't allow me to go car shopping until 7:30p.m. I came to this facility at 7:50, 10 minutes before they close, after communicating back and forth with a salesman and told him that I work split shift. The minute I walked in and stated who I was looking for, the first person said 'we're about to close", then the salesman that I spoke with prior to me showing up came and said "we're about to close shop in a few"! Really? Okay, so then I wanted to still see the vehicle, he walks us out to the car and says..."Well, here it is"! WOW, can you give me the keys so I can look at it? Again, he proceeded to look at his watch and then had to walk all the way back in to the showroom to get the key. Long story short, they rushed us out to be sure they were out of there at closing. Then you want to email me and ask if I'm still interested? Seriously people, with that kind of service, NO I'M NOT INTERESTED IN PURCHASING FROM YOU! Guess what? The next dealer that had customer service and cared that we were there got a purchase!

Sands Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

July 2, 2013

Sand's strives on going out of our way for our customers and in this instance we failed. Your experience at our dealership is not the norm and we make a continuous effort to be helpful, courteous, and attentive to our customers 100% of the time. No matter what time of day it is. We are sorry for letting you down and not giving you the attention you deserved. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity in the first place and your feedback.

2000 Mustang Convertible at Sands Chevrolet

by from Bethlehem PA |

This auto purchase was for our 18 year old daughter's first car. We purchased a 2000 Ford Mustang from Derek Bast at Sands Chevrolet in Quakertown. Derek was knowledgeable and friendly, and most importantly, never pushy. Our purchase was quick, easy, and even fun!

GREAT DEAL

by from Shrewsbury, PA |

I let my fingers do the walking and basically found the exact car I was looking for at Sands. We did just about everthing over the internet and phone. Sands was very responsive and ture to their word. I would recommend Sands to anyone looking to buy. As, I told Jeannie and Marty, "this was the quickest and most painless deal to date. Thanks, Matt, Jeannie, and Marty.

Great Experience!

by from Rochester NY |

I called ahead for a used car I was interested in, and right from the get go they were up front about everything and gave me a quote. Customer service was great, and they made the entire buying experience easy for me.