Sands Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

501 N. West End Blvd, Quakertown, PA 18951

New 888-595-8699 New 888-595-8699
Used 888-881-0198 Used 888-881-0198
Service 877-327-5199 Service 877-327-5199

Home of the Sands Value Price and Guaranteed Credit Approval!!! At Sands Your Next Car is Just a Click Away!!!

A great salesman

by from Bucks County, PA |

I contacted Sands regarding a Saturn Vue I was looking for. I spoke to the sales manager on the phone and he assured me the car was still available. I drove to the dealership where I met Tom Abate my salesman. Unfortunately the car I was interested in was sent to auction. Tom took the time to search out a substitute vehicle which filled all the needs we wanted in the Vue. So if your looking for a salesman who cares, stop by Sands and ask for Tom Abate. He will earn your business and you will drive away happy.

Sands beats all dealers

by from Bethlehem |

I visited 2 other jeep dealers and Sands beat both dealers prices. Before you buy a new Jeep stop at Sands. We previously purchased many Jeeps from another dealer and refused to match or beat Sands price. Very impressed with both salesman and management. Great car dealership.

July 15, 2015

Hi Kim, Thanks for the nice comments. We spend a great deal of time and effort making sure we're one of the best prices around. It's great to hear that we had just what you wanted at the best price. We hope to see you again for all of your automotive needs. All The Best! Larry Hudy BDC Manager Sands Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

I needed a car fast

by from Quakertown, PA |

I was driving a 2002 Grand Cherokee and it wouldn't start one morning. I had it towed to Sands where I told the service dept. I'd wait for it. I was told within the hour that the cam shaft was busted. After getting a courtesy ride home, my spouse and I went back that evening to look at what was available. We purchased a 2014 Grand Cherokee and drove it home the next day. They did offer to get it ready for us that day; but we decided to wait. The whole process was painless; everyone was incredible helpful and polite. I would recommend this dealer to anyone in the area. Brian on the sales floor was wonderful!! He was easy to get along with and incredibly patient as we test drove a bunch of used vehicles. Great people, great service dept., everyone is always polite.

June 3, 2015

Hi lulu, Thanks for your nice comments. We try very hard to focus on the customer's needs and I'm so happy we were able to get you exactly what you wanted. We look forward to being there to help you with all of your future automotive needs. All The Best! Larry Hudy BDC Manager Sands Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Very Pleased!

by from McAdoo, PA |

I traded in two vehicles for a new Ram 1500, my first brand new vehicle purchase. I dealt with Derek Bast. He was very accommodating, as I was trying to make this purchase surrounding some out of town business and coordinating a two vehicle trade in from 50+ miles away. All in all the buying process was very smooth and I could not find a better deal than the one I received, both in trade in values and in vehicle price. One year and 27,000 miles later I am still happy with Sands Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. I have had a few minor issues with the truck (nothing to attribute to this dealership), and they have been addressed by the service team at Sands. Even with the long drive, I will take my truck here for all of it's service needs. I've dealt mainly with Amy Mansfield, who has gone above and beyond to make sure the repairs needed to my vehicle were made and even coordinated a few loaner vehicles when they were needed, something I am extremely grateful for. Everyone I have dealt with here has been very helpful, and very considerate of the needs of the customer. I highly recommend this dealer.

February 4, 2015

Hi Sean. Thanks so much for the kind words. Both our sales and service departments strive to offer the best service possible and it's always great to hear that we've succeeded. Derek and Amy are awesome!! We look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs in the future. Regards, Larry Hudy, BDC Manager, Sands Auto Group

Absolute Worst Buying Experience I Have Ever Had

by from Quakertown, PA |

I have to disagree with any positive review associated with this dealership. I am also writing a hand written letter to Jeep (Chrysler Group LLC president and CEO Michael Manley) and it may fall on deaf ears, but there are way too many Jeep Dealerships around to choose from. Sands Jeep in Quakertown, may not even care, judging from the treatment that we got there, I'm guessing the latter. I still have yet to get so much as a phone call or an apology email from them. In summation I only offer one word here; Pathetic. Please reconsider when shopping for vehicles and go elsewhere if you want to be treated as a valued customer. Thank you,

June 5, 2014

Dear Unhappy customer: I'm sorry we let you down. Because or your review, we'd like to know about your experience so we can do better for our future customers. But your review is anonymous and doesn't list the reasons you're unhappy. It is important we identify all problem areas immediately. You can see from our other reviews that our customers satisfaction is very important to us. Please contact me or let me know how I can contact you. Sorry again we let you down, but thank you for giving us the opportunity to improve. Bob Haag General Sales Manager 215-536-0946

Smooth Purchase

by from Columbus, OH |

Communication was quick and transaction smooth. First time purchasing a car over the internet, was a little leery buying a car sight unseen. The deal took several pictures had all the maintenance documentation with a car fax report. They answered all my questions and worked with me on getting it shipped and delivered out of state. Would recommend doing business with this dealer.

Great experience!

by from Reading, Pa |

After doing extensive research on the car we wanted, Sands had the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted and had a pleasant experience!

MARTY TRIPP

by from Allentown. Pa. |

Walked in on a thursday right before noon, Marty Tripp first person I encountered. Told him I'm interested in a 2012 Chrysler 200 on lo., Marty took me for a test ride & took my info. told him I'd call friday morning at 9 am & my wife & me could probably test drive again friday afternoon. Marty ensured me since I was interested in vehicle it would not be sold without contacting me first. Fri. early evening we test drove & left a deposit. Next friday the vehicle was ours, had a few minor issues that Marty & Sands corrected. Financing was of our choosing in accordance with dealership, we weren't pressured for an extended warranty. Purchased a few options for vehicle. At no time did me & my wife feel pressured for a sale & Marty didn't steer us toward a new vehicle since we weren't interested (can't say that about other dealers I visited that week!) .Marty At the present, all is fine with the 200 & because of our experience we certainly can & will refer others to Marty Tripp & Sands Auto Group.

Customers are not their priority!

by from Bethlehem |

This dealer surely isn't hurting for business as they are more concerned closing on time then waiting on customers and possibly getting a sale. My work schedule doesn't allow me to go car shopping until 7:30p.m. I came to this facility at 7:50, 10 minutes before they close, after communicating back and forth with a salesman and told him that I work split shift. The minute I walked in and stated who I was looking for, the first person said 'we're about to close", then the salesman that I spoke with prior to me showing up came and said "we're about to close shop in a few"! Really? Okay, so then I wanted to still see the vehicle, he walks us out to the car and says..."Well, here it is"! WOW, can you give me the keys so I can look at it? Again, he proceeded to look at his watch and then had to walk all the way back in to the showroom to get the key. Long story short, they rushed us out to be sure they were out of there at closing. Then you want to email me and ask if I'm still interested? Seriously people, with that kind of service, NO I'M NOT INTERESTED IN PURCHASING FROM YOU! Guess what? The next dealer that had customer service and cared that we were there got a purchase!

July 2, 2013

Sand's strives on going out of our way for our customers and in this instance we failed. Your experience at our dealership is not the norm and we make a continuous effort to be helpful, courteous, and attentive to our customers 100% of the time. No matter what time of day it is. We are sorry for letting you down and not giving you the attention you deserved. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity in the first place and your feedback.

2000 Mustang Convertible at Sands Chevrolet

by from Bethlehem PA |

This auto purchase was for our 18 year old daughter's first car. We purchased a 2000 Ford Mustang from Derek Bast at Sands Chevrolet in Quakertown. Derek was knowledgeable and friendly, and most importantly, never pushy. Our purchase was quick, easy, and even fun!